vikas wadhwa

Big tension of career

Rate this topic

Dear Pandit ji,

My Name : vikas wadhwa

D.O.B. : 9 NOv 1981

Time : between 3.10 to 3.30 am

Place : jind (haryana)>

i am really in a great touble with my career. I had worked in print media for some years, but could not get a proper result. now I am working in a company (where i m not in a position to get the right path). i am realy in very high trouble. plz help me asap. Due to this, I am not able to decide which field is suitable for me and feel lack of confidence.

Please suggest me upayas also.

Regards

vikas wadhwa

Dear Vikas,

Please read Hauman chalisa every day. That may not bring any fast results but I feel should certaily help as you are running ketu dasha who is in the sign of saturn plus saturn also aspets your 10th house.

Best and regards

Dear Swapnil,

thanks a lot. But can you tell me for how long time ketu dasha will run.

as m reading hanuman chalisa every day please tell me any more upaay.

Regards

Vikas

Dear Vikas ji

As per your given data your ketu dasa started from 13th july 2007 and will end on 13th july 2014

Your peace of mind and career may be disturbed since saturn is transiting 10th from your AL here saturn is acting as a kantaka

General trend of ketu dasa is you will feel your life is going no where but it will teach you lot of things in its das for better future

I dont know much about upaya but reading hamuman chalisa is good also praying to lord ganesha will be helpful only that i can say as it will help you to free the obstacles

regards

swapnil

Dear Ravi ji,

As per my parents my birth time is between 3.10 to 3.15. i dont know the exect time. please help me as i m in a great trouble. show me the right path.

Vikas

Vikas,,

Please give us your exact birth time so that we can help, thanks,

ravi...

Hi All

My name is Soubhagya Kumar Mishra. I am an Engineering Graduate. i am a good student from child hood . But till this date i am not in a position to earn, i dont have job and i am 27 years already. please throw some light on my career as i am very worried for my career.

My Name: SOUBHAGYA KUMAR MISHRA

DOB: 18th January 1982

TOB: 5:55 AM

POB: TITILAGARH,ORISSA

Thanks for your valuable suggestion in advance.

dear vikas,

you are currently running venus antardasha(AD) under ketu mahadasha (MD). this MD started on 08/07/2007 will end on 08/07/2014.

your 6th lord (the house of jobs) is saturn and it is in the nakshtra/star of moon. moon is situated in the 7th house, the house of marriage. moon is situated in the star of saturn the planet that rules jobs in your birth chart. to me it looks like that you should get a job of your liking or atleast a better than the present one during any of the following mentioned periods.

02/02/2009-10/06/2009 during this period the sun AD will begin and once it starts you should be able to get a job within 3 months so i will say this period is better 02/02/2009-02/05/2009.

another period may be 10/06/2009-09/01/2010 as the moon AD will begin. here you should get something within a mont or so. and i will say 10/06/2009-10/07/2009 period will give you a chance.

remember that i am not an expert, so do not expect much of my conclusions. work harder and be +ve. regards,

ravi.....