IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
priyapillai

Dear Webyogiji/ramachandraji, pls help my friend

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

I am writing this email on behalf of my friends mom. She got married in court on 3.01.2003 in the evening arnd 6pm. it was a intercaste love marriage. but since jan 2006 she is living with her parents and they have been separated. they had seen each other once during may 2006 but since 2007 things have been bad and many a times the discussion for divorce has been going on. her mom has got different views regarding her future. Laxmi is very depressed though she has started working for last few months. it would be kind of you Gurujans to shed some light on if there would be a divorce or something can be done to save the marriage.

Following are the details of my friend and her husband.

Laxmipriya

DoB 3.9.1977

ToB 9.30am

PoB Chennai, TN

Shaheem

DoB 4.08.1978

ToB 8.30am

PoB Mahe, Kerela

I have told amma,about your helpful nature and kind advice, so she requested me to write an email on her behalf. she would be very oblized.

Many Thanks,

Priya.

Respected Gurujis,

I am writing this email on behalf of my friends mom. She got married in court on 3.01.2003 in the evening arnd 6pm. it was a intercaste love marriage. but since jan 2006 she is living with her parents and they have been separated. they had seen each other once during may 2006 but since 2007 things have been bad and many a times the discussion for divorce has been going on. her mom has got different views regarding her future. Laxmi is very depressed though she has started working for last few months. it would be kind of you Gurujans to shed some light on if there would be a divorce or something can be done to save the marriage.

Following are the details of my friend and her husband.

Laxmipriya

DoB 3.9.1977

ToB 9.30am

PoB Chennai, TN

Shaheem

DoB 4.08.1978

ToB 8.30am

PoB Mahe, Kerela

I have told amma,about your helpful nature and kind advice, so she requested me to write an email on her behalf. she would be very oblized.

Many Thanks,

Priya.

Namaskar,

The chart matches for 25.5 points out of 36 and this is good match but the husband of your friend has manglic dosha in addition to saturn in Lagna.

In the chart of Shaheem (August 4, 1978), Jupiter as a 8th lord aspecting marriage house.

In the chart of Laxmi (born sept 3, 1977), Saturn is aspecting house of Marriage and this is not good too. In addition, she is running Mars dasa with Venus as subperiod till May 2009. Venus is 8th lord (loss, separation, death).

Thus, with lot of efforts may be after May 2009 the situation may improve once venus subperiod is over. But I do not find good match to start with and it is a matter of time that it might have problems later on due to above reasons. They are not made for each other due to chart match.

-WebYogi-

Dear webyogiji,

Thank you very much for your analysis and reply. i would let priyas mom know. the surprising thing is they were so much in love and seemed to be suited to each other when married but life had lessons to teach everyone.

One last request, you don't think any sort of prayers would help??

Secondly does her chart have a second marriage???

Kind Regards and many wishes ,

Priya.