IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
iamwhatisayiam

Brahman or Bhagavan

Rate this topic

melvin: Bhaktajan, it`s Christmas season. Love should prevail in your heart rather than name calling.

bhaktajan: The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance.

Oh, I apollogise, if I proffered horrendous metaphors that elicited bile.

Sambya and iamwhatisayiam, please don`t drain your energies with this trying to counteract this sectarianism and orthodoxy thing version of Krsna consciousness preached by modern vaishnavas. People have different mentalities. Please concentrate on LOVE. Then you will be able to understand it all.

i know that people have different mentalities . thats what hinduism suggests . ishta of each individual vairies according to their tastes. sadly modern gaudiyas wont allow this freedom of worship by repeated degradation.

im a follower of ramakrishna vivekakanda thought and you must be aware of their status in gaudiya thought ( check it ot yourself).

i know that people have different mentalities . thats what hinduism suggests . ishta of each individual vairies according to their tastes. sadly modern gaudiyas wont allow this freedom of worship by repeated degradation.

im a follower of ramakrishna vivekakanda thought and you must be aware of their status in gaudiya thought ( check it ot yourself).

:deal:

In religion, there are so many differences of opinions in reference to God.That the arguments presented regarding the name and form of God are never resolved. That`s why they go to war and butcher each other just to find out whose side of the argument God favors.

------

deal.gif

In religion, there are so many differences of opinions in reference to God.That the arguments presented regarding the name and form of God are never resolved. That`s why they go to war and butcher each other just to find out whose side of the argument God favors.

nice to hear from a gaudiya follower ( probably )