marriage stopped please help

Rate this topic

my details

DOB - 02-Nov-1978

Place and time : coimbatore, india, time 10.40pm

Boys details

DOB - 04-Oct-1978

Place and time : Mumbai, india, 14.40 pm

Marriage was fixed on Nov 23, 2008. But was called off on Oct 22, 2008.

Please tell me what could have been the problem. Also, please tell me if I have marriage in my horoscope and what I can do to improve my chances of getting married. Also when can I hope to get married.

Thank you!

my details

DOB - 02-Nov-1978

Place and time : coimbatore, india, time 10.40pm

Boys details

DOB - 04-Oct-1978

Place and time : Mumbai, india, 14.40 pm

Marriage was fixed on Nov 23, 2008. But was called off on Oct 22, 2008.

Please tell me what could have been the problem. Also, please tell me if I have marriage in my horoscope and what I can do to improve my chances of getting married. Also when can I hope to get married.

Thank you!

Namaskar,

In the chart of the boy, the dasa is of Saturn and is not well placed (8th house, loss, death etc) with a subperiod of Mercury being 6th lord (diseases, enemies, etc) indicating that it was not a good time for marriage for him.

Till May 2009, you will be having subperiod of Jupiter in Mahadasa of Kethu and it is good time for marriage. Your spouse lord in Jupiter and is in second house, for marrigae do the following:

1. Wear yellow TOPAZ,

2. Worship lord Vishnu,

3. Fasting on Thursdays.

4. Be vegetarian if not already so.

-WebYogi-

Thank you web yogi ji.

Since jupiter has enetered my 3rd house from chandra, is that a good sign for marriage still. Should I be concerned. Or will the Guru Antardasaha be good enough to ensure my marriage process goes smooth?

Please let me know and thank you for the response.

Dear web yogi ji,

Also, please let me know if I should also wear emerald due to the state of Budh in my horoscope.

Thank you again and waiting for your response.

Namaskar,

Jupiter will be in the 8th house from Lagna as well as will be neecha. For marriage, I would wait till it transist to kumbha rasi. By that time you will have better anterdasa.

You may wear Emerald, but as I mentioned earlier, Yellow Topaz will be much better.

-WebYogi-

Is it possible my marriage will get fixed before this time - May 2009?

Me and my parents are very much worried and hence the question. Some say with Sani in Simha rasi (which is where it is in my natal chart) problems do occur. Do I need to do/pray anything for shani?

Sorry webyogi ji about so much bother.

Hi Nisha,

I ordered my emerald through Astrolife and called them specially to Bombay to make the order as per my specs as the online site was not good for it.

Their Bombay no is 022-24812277 and speak to their gem store people who helped me with it.

Hi Nisha,

I ordered my emerald through Astrolife and called them specially to Bombay to make the order as per my specs as the online site was not good for it.

Their Bombay no is 022-24812277 and speak to their gem store people who helped me with it.

Thank you so much!!

Dear Web Yogi ji,

I just order emerald today. However, I was reading an earlier post of yours which said emerald and yellow topaz may or may not go well together...please advise

Namaskar,

In your case emerald may be OK but as mentioned before, choice would be of the Yellow Topaz first. You may have both in your case.

-WebYogi-

Thank you web yogi ji......how does one wear yellow topaz?

Gold/silver? Ring/pendant? Size?

Please advise

Try in at least 18k gold. Ring is usually better than pendant. It should touch your skin. Make sure it is not heated piece. >3 carats.

-WebYogi-

Thank you web yogi ji!

I dont mean to challenge here, but am curious. They say -Even if one's horoscope does not have good time for marriage, if the 'spouse's' horoscope has time for marriage, then one could get married. In that sense, even though this boy's horoscope did not have marriage, and my time was good, shouldn't the marriage have taken place?

Was there something going on in my horoscope that caused this issue. How do I take care about this in the May 2009 framework?

Please tell me. Thank you again for your inputs.