IndiaDivine.org

please answer me!!!!!

Rate this topic

Dim_Chee

Dear Webyogiji,

please, i will be very grateful to you if you can check on my chart and tell me why i am going through all the failure in my studies, life and relationship.

i have been failing and having a very hard time throughout the whole year in achieving important things. even my relationship with my family, sister has gone very bad.

MY DoB 31.12.1984

Time of birth 3am

please i will be grateful to you if you can explain why these things are happening in my life, when will i see a hope of success in my life again.

thank you.

Cheetra

Dear Webyogiji,

please, i will be very grateful to you if you can check on my chart and tell me why i am going through all the failure in my studies, life and relationship.

i have been failing and having a very hard time throughout the whole year in achieving important things. even my relationship with my family, sister has gone very bad.

MY DoB 31.12.1984

Time of birth 3am

please i will be grateful to you if you can explain why these things are happening in my life, when will i see a hope of success in my life again.

thank you.

Cheetra

Namaskar Cheetra Ji,

What is your place of birth? Also is 3 am accurate or is it for example 3:02 am?

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Cheetra Ji,

What is your place of birth? Also is 3 am accurate or is it for example 3:02 am?

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi ji,

thank you for answring my email. my birth place is in Mauritius, Quatre-Bornes Town. my time of Birth is exactly 3am as it is said on my birth certificate. please, do answer my email, i am finding too many difficulties in my life. thank you

Cheetra

Dear Webyogiji,

MY DoB 31.12.1984

Time of birth 3am

thank you.

Cheetra

Namaskar Cheetra Ji,

Yes, it seems you are running Venus-Rahu period. This seems to be unfavourable period for you. This will run until early 2010. Until then you may relieve try to relieve some tension by:

1) Wear a white, round, unblemished moti (> 10 mm)

2) Wear a yellow topaz (not sapphire - unheated, unblemished)

3) You can recite Mahamrityunjaya jaap at least every Friday and Saturday

Try these ideas.

-WebYogi-