IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
godisgreat_81

Please help a friend of mine!

Rate this topic

Pranaam Respected Experts,

A very close friend of mine is going through a hard time in her life. She has always been insulted and ignored by her husband since her marriage.He is a big manager in an IT company and has hardly spent time with her, always compares her with his elite collegues and insults her. She has suffered a lot of loneliness and depression for 3 years.

Now they are trying to have a baby since past one year and she has not been able to do that and I am afraid she is undergoing another cycle of depression. Please suggest some remedies.

DOB: 2nd May 1980

TOB: 5:30 PM

Place: Bangalore, India.

I guess her lonliness is primarly because of kemadruma yoga. And her fifth house seems to be aspected by too many planets. Right now please provide guidance on remedies for conceiving.

She is already wearing a ring with a real diamond.

Thank you in advance!!

Regards,

Nisha

Pranaam Respected Experts,

A very close friend of mine is going through a hard time in her life. She has always been insulted and ignored by her husband since her marriage.He is a big manager in an IT company and has hardly spent time with her, always compares her with his elite collegues and insults her. She has suffered a lot of loneliness and depression for 3 years.

Now they are trying to have a baby since past one year and she has not been able to do that and I am afraid she is undergoing another cycle of depression. Please suggest some remedies.

DOB: 2nd May 1980

TOB: 5:30 PM

Place: Bangalore, India.

I guess her lonliness is primarly because of kemadruma yoga. And her fifth house seems to be aspected by too many planets. Right now please provide guidance on remedies for conceiving.

She is already wearing a ring with a real diamond.

Thank you in advance!!

Regards,

Nisha

Namaskar Nisha Ji,

Your friend is just about to likely finish Ketu Mahadasa on 12-11-08. Ketu is not that great for her and is sitting in the 5th aspected by many planets. Ketu can cause havoc on the mind, especially in the 5th (intelligence, mind). She will likely be starting Venus mahadasa on 12-11-08. She should try to become vegetarian if not already and start fasting on Saturdays. Mahamrityunjaya jaap (108 times) can be done also for her depression and other ailments.

-WebYogi-

Thank you so much for your response webyogiji. I will let her know. Meanwhile, is there any gem stone she should wear or anything that particularly needs to be done to be able to conceive?

Also, is venus dasa good for her?

Venus dasa maybe be somewhat mixed for her as it is her lagna and 8th lord sitting in the 9th. As for conceiving, if she is having diffuculty, she should donate yellow items on Thursdays to students, educators, needy at churches, temples, etc. for at least 12 weeks continuously.

-WebYogi-