Monikabac Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 Can somebody is able to tell me what will do transit of Jupiter in Capricorn counting from my Ascendent (Lagna). My DOB is 9th October 1969 , 13.10 in Lodz (Poland); According to Western Astrology my Ascendent is in Capricorn (6°15') but I was told that according to Vedic Astrology my Ascendent is in Sagittarius; I am very poor in Vedic Astrology and I would be very grateful if somebody could tell me what will do transit Jupiter for me in 2009 when it will in Capricorn and be in my 2nd house; Thank you in advance, Monika Quote
webyogi Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 Can somebody is able to tell me what will do transit of Jupiter in Capricorn counting from my Ascendent (Lagna). My DOB is 9th October 1969 , 13.10 in Lodz (Poland); According to Western Astrology my Ascendent is in Capricorn (6°15') but I was told that according to Vedic Astrology my Ascendent is in Sagittarius; I am very poor in Vedic Astrology and I would be very grateful if somebody could tell me what will do transit Jupiter for me in 2009 when it will in Capricorn and be in my 2nd house; Thank you in advance, Monika Namaskar, Could you please check again that the lagna is sagittaarius? It looks like that lagna is Scorpio (29 degrees and 05 min) and according to western astrology it would be Sagttarius (22 degrees and 3 min). -WebYogi- Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.