IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astroshishya

horoscopes match for matrimony

Rate this topic

adarniya gurujis,

sadar pranam!

could you please match the girl's horoscope with mine (both listed below) and advise if our match is good and/or what remedies should we use to obtain good results

girl's horoscope:

DOB: 2 November, 1977

TOB: 20:27:00 (08:27 PM)

POB: Calcutta, India

my horoscope:

DOB: 2 February, 1974

TOB: 13:33:00 (01:33 PM)

POB: New Delhi, India

currently both of us are based in the USA.

kind regards,

astroshishya

adarniya gurujis,

sadar pranam!

could you please match the girl's horoscope with mine (both listed below) and advise if our match is good and/or what remedies should we use to obtain good results

girl's horoscope:

DOB: 2 November, 1977

TOB: 20:27:00 (08:27 PM)

POB: Calcutta, India

my horoscope:

DOB: 2 February, 1974

TOB: 13:33:00 (01:33 PM)

POB: New Delhi, India

currently both of us are based in the USA.

kind regards,

astroshishya

Namaskar astroshishya ji,

Match is 22/36 points. Both of you have mangalik dosha. It is ok match. Not great. There will likely be periods of misunderstandings and fights.

-WebYogi-

adarniya webyogiji,

sadar pranam!

Thank you very much for your help. Are there any remedies that can help in our matter?

Sir, we like each other a lot and wish to get married, and that is why I am asking about any beneficial remedies. If you wish, I can pm you. I would really appreciate your esteemed advice.

Kind regards,

astroshishya

adarniya webyogiji,

sadar pranam!

as you have suggested that our match is 22/36 points, could you kindly offer any remedies so we can have increased chances of happiness and love in our life of togetherness?

kind regards,

astroshishya

adarniya webyogiji,

sadar pranam!

as you have suggested that our match is 22/36 points, could you kindly offer any remedies so we can have increased chances of happiness and love in our life of togetherness?

kind regards,

astroshishya

Yes, remember that matching system is a crude generalisation system of prediction for marriage. Yet, it is the best system we have; and in my many years of experience it has been more than accurate! At 22 out of 36, if you are willing to put in a lot of efforts (both of you) then it is not bad. Both need to have open minds, good understanding, a nice emotional bond, peacefullness, among other qualities. Vegetarianism goes a long way here also. The more positive karma you build, te better off you can possibly be to start and continue the relationship. Pooja of Vishnu Bhagwan and Lakshmi Ji together can aid also. Try this on Thursdays. But remember this is just likely taking the edge off of the average matching, it is not a cure all!

-WebYogi-

Adarniya Webyogiji,

Sadar Pranam!

Thank you very much for your kind advice; I have been vegetarian for more than five years now while the girl is a non-vegetarian, so I'll inform her of the importance of this remedy.

I do Bhagwan Vishnuji's and Mata Lakshmiji's pooja everyday. Is there any specific pooja that you suggest I/we should do? Should it be done only on Thursdays?

I also keep fast on Saturdays. This was suggested by a panditji two years ago to be done for six months then, but I continue to do it even now. Is it fine for me to fast on Saturdays/any other day?

Also, I wear an emerald ring on the little finger of my right hand since middle of September this year. Do you think it is ok to keep wearing it? Should the girl also wear any stone that will aid her/us?

Kind regards,

Astroshishya

Adarniya Webyogiji,

Sadar Pranam!

Thank you very much for your kind advice; I have been vegetarian for more than five years now while the girl is a non-vegetarian, so I'll inform her of the importance of this remedy.

I do Bhagwan Vishnuji's and Mata Lakshmiji's pooja everyday. Is there any specific pooja that you suggest I/we should do? Should it be done only on Thursdays?

I also keep fast on Saturdays. This was suggested by a panditji two years ago to be done for six months then, but I continue to do it even now. Is it fine for me to fast on Saturdays/any other day?

Also, I wear an emerald ring on the little finger of my right hand since middle of September this year. Do you think it is ok to keep wearing it? Should the girl also wear any stone that will aid her/us?

Kind regards,

Astroshishya

Namaskar Astroshishya,

Yes, it is important for her to become vegetarian for this to likely properly work. Otherwise there is chances of negativity being the root of your problem in marriage. No there is no specific pooja for Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Ji - just do it with an open heart and full of love! If you can do everyday that is even better.

It is great you fast on Saturdays. Fasting on Saturdays is fine. Emerald is likely good for you, so you can continue to wear if you so desire.

She should fast on Saturdays if she can. Wearing emerald may be of benefit for her and you in terms of a better mind set for marriage and children. Mars (6th lord, diseases, enemies) aspects her Lagnesh (Mercury) and therefore it is likely a good idea to wear it.

-WebYogi-

Adarniya Webyogoji,

Sadar Pranam!

I will inform her of all the remedies and about your precious advice. And, we will both do Lord Vishnuji's and Ma Laxmiji's pooja everyday with open hearts and full of love!

I believe its a matter of faith and I have full faith in your advice. With love in our hearts and faith in the Supreme Being, I am sure we'll blissfully experience a happy and loving relationship in this life and forever.

I cannot thank you enough and I appreciate your kind advice.

Kind regards,

Astroshishya

Adarniya Webyogoji,

Sadar Pranam!

I will inform her of all the remedies and about your precious advice. And, we will both do Lord Vishnuji's and Ma Laxmiji's pooja everyday with open hearts and full of love!

I believe its a matter of faith and I have full faith in your advice. With love in our hearts and faith in the Supreme Being, I am sure we'll blissfully experience a happy and loving relationship in this life and forever.

I cannot thank you enough and I appreciate your kind advice.

Kind regards,

Astroshishya

Your welcome, Astroshishya! Thank you for your sentiments! Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Ji are ever so benefic and full of love. Remarkably They are here to help us detach from this cycle of karmic bondage and thus They pervade in our everyday lives. It is God who is everything!

-WebYogi-

Dear astroshishya ji,

I find the matching as good. As per Ashtakoot mode 22/36 Gunas match & as per Dashkoota mode 29.5/44 Gunas match.

Further Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled / neutralised, being the Rashis in trine- this is not malefic / adverse.

Further, lords of the ascendents and 7th house (inn both the horoscopes) are mutually well placed & aspect well their signs also. Thus the matching is astrologically recommended.

… V K Shridhar

-

Log on to

http://www.besttime-election.com

“Hindu Electional Astrology” – the largest & the best seller compendium on Vedic / Indian electional (MUHURT) astrology.

Also read 52 pages free down load on " Matching of horoscopes".

I find the matching as good. As per Ashtakoot mode 22/36 Gunas match & as per Dashkoota mode 29.5/44 Gunas match.

Further Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled / neutralised, being the Rashis in trine- this is not malefic / adverse.

Further, lords of the ascendents and 7th house (inn both the horoscopes) are mutually well placed & aspect well their signs also. Thus the matching is astrologically recommended.

Excellent, we need to use different methods. This will ensure the expansion of our knowledge of the subject. Thanks and regards,

Ravi