IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pingnell

What does kuja strong and NOT dosha mean???

Rate this topic

Namasthe to all the learned astrologers,

I am a 32 yr. old woman, beautiful inside and out, and accomplished in academics and sports and many other hobbies; I come from a respectable middle class family that stresses on education, mental and physical discipline, along with refined values especially of not hurting another soul, no matter what the reason may be. I have been naively and ideally following this, even though it doesn't fit into this world or times anymore.

I got divorced last year, after serving my husband for 5 years with all my love, devotion and sacrifices of career, friends, my comforts, etc., despite the emotional abuse I got in return. I worked very hard because I grew up believing that heaven for a lady is her husband's happiness because my mother works very hard for my father and he in turn respects and loves her. I never shared my marital problems with anyone becasue I wanted everyone to be happy. So I kept adjusting and understanding my husband more and tried to fit into the wife he desired, even though most times it was sheer contradiction. But after 5 years, my health, my life, my happiness was crumbling down as I couldn't withstand such a harsh negative environment, and finally my family noticed and gave me strength to stand up and walk away, and I did. Things haven't been looking up since then. For more details, please read my post: Search for it under thread: 'mantras regarding obtaining wealth'.

I'm beginning to doubt if this is something to do with my horoscope. A very learned man in India said something about my 'kuja' being strong and that it could be misinterpreted by many as a dosha. That an astrologer should be careful to read this properly. I have no clue or understanding of all this... either with charts, or 'houses', etc. I don't know what it all means. Can you please tell me if and when I can find my love and wealth in this life.

My birth date is: June 9, 1976. Was born in Hyderabad, India. I'm not sure if the birth time is 8:55 or 8:03.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

S

Namasthe to all the learned astrologers,

I am a 32 yr. old woman, beautiful inside and out, and accomplished in academics and sports and many other hobbies; I come from a respectable middle class family that stresses on education, mental and physical discipline, along with refined values especially of not hurting another soul, no matter what the reason may be. I have been naively and ideally following this, even though it doesn't fit into this world or times anymore.

I got divorced last year, after serving my husband for 5 years with all my love, devotion and sacrifices of career, friends, my comforts, etc., despite the emotional abuse I got in return. I worked very hard because I grew up believing that heaven for a lady is her husband's happiness because my mother works very hard for my father and he in turn respects and loves her. I never shared my marital problems with anyone becasue I wanted everyone to be happy. So I kept adjusting and understanding my husband more and tried to fit into the wife he desired, even though most times it was sheer contradiction. But after 5 years, my health, my life, my happiness was crumbling down as I couldn't withstand such a harsh negative environment, and finally my family noticed and gave me strength to stand up and walk away, and I did. Things haven't been looking up since then. For more details, please read my post: Search for it under thread: 'mantras regarding obtaining wealth'.

I'm beginning to doubt if this is something to do with my horoscope. A very learned man in India said something about my 'kuja' being strong and that it could be misinterpreted by many as a dosha. That an astrologer should be careful to read this properly. I have no clue or understanding of all this... either with charts, or 'houses', etc. I don't know what it all means. Can you please tell me if and when I can find my love and wealth in this life.

My birth date is: June 9, 1976. Was born in Hyderabad, India. I'm not sure if the birth time is 8:55 or 8:03.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

S

Kuja dosha means the "blemish of mars". It occurs when Mars occupies houses where it doesn't do well. It signifies weakness not strength.

When mars is weak people can have problems with anger outbursts, bad blood, etc or on the flip side taking of abuse, not standing up for oneself, physical weakness, poorly formed muscles, etc.

Your Mars is debilitated and influenced by Saturn. Anyone who told you you have a "strong mars" was trying to flatter you. It is not strong.

It's true that when a planet is on the ascendant it colors the native strongly but it doesn't mean the plant is "strong".

However, on a good note, Mars is very Auspicious for Cancers. You should wear Red coral (first putting it on, on Tuesday). It will bring you luck and success.

Still, Mars is not the biggest problem in your chart. It is Moon, lord of the Ascendant. It is aspected by mars and conjunct Rahu. Indications for the mother are not good.

You should wear a large Pearl. Both Pearl and Red Coral are auspicious for you.

Honor the divine mother and honor Hanuman. This will do wonders for you. Best of luck!

- Pablo

Much thanks Pablo,

I don't understand what you mean by "indications for the mother are not good". Does it mean my mother could have some problems? Or are we talking about the divine mother of all?

Also, does it mean I have the 'dosha' then? Am I Manglik? Can you please tell me which finger I should I wear these rings?

Regards

S