IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

phycology and astrology

Rate this topic

im not quite sure i totoally belive that astrology is at all acurate or if it has any uses at all, for varies reason, im not at any a way an astrologer but i have had enough experiance to "belive" that there is could be a link between astrology and phycology. is any of this true or not is there any link at all between the two or am u just talking smack??????

Hi,

It seems you are indeed talking smack!!!

well, I am sure that did not sound very respectful but so did your second post. Instead of expressing you opinionated gesture, perhaps you could have had a bit of introspection to think if probably your own question wasn't clear enuf to excite an answer from the "astrologers" here.

I personally strongly believe in both psychology as well as astrology. And a big motivation towards my reading astrology has been to use a combination of the two to help people.

I believ the correlation between psycholgy and astrology is the same as a person going to doctor for the cure of his ailment. And here the task of the doctor is not restricted to give the medicine but to also credibly assure the patient that he will indeed get well. The astrologer gets the same kind of belief and trust from his clients and hence gets the same power of healing as a medical doctor.

Well, that was my take on your question. I hope I understood what you wanted to ask and answered appropriately.

Kind regards

Hi,

It seems you are indeed talking smack!!!

well, I am sure that did not sound very respectful but so did your second post. Instead of expressing you opinionated gesture, perhaps you could have had a bit of introspection to think if probably your own question wasn't clear enuf to excite an answer from the "astrologers" here.

I personally strongly believe in both psychology as well as astrology. And a big motivation towards my reading astrology has been to use a combination of the two to help people.

I believ the correlation between psycholgy and astrology is the same as a person going to doctor for the cure of his ailment. And here the task of the doctor is not restricted to give the medicine but to also credibly assure the patient that he will indeed get well. The astrologer gets the same kind of belief and trust from his clients and hence gets the same power of healing as a medical doctor.

Well, that was my take on your question. I hope I understood what you wanted to ask and answered appropriately.

Kind regards

i think my question was very clear, obviously cause i did get a very clear answer from you. what was so hard to understand about the question. and yes it was very opinionated question cause im pretty sure some people might tend to disagree. if they found it to be disrespectful or to opinionated then they are to proud of themselves and there knowledge, such knowledge such humble a person. thats my opinion.