IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajneesh27j

Gettin Married Next Month ....

Rate this topic

Hi All ,

By God Grace I am getting married next month on 12 dec 2008,I just want to ask to all Renowed Astrologers that please guide me to have sucessfull married life and also i want to know about my wife(Her Nature ,Carrer Etc) ...What things or remidies should i do to have sucessfull married life ..i am giving details for both of us ....Please GUIDE

Rajat

27-01-81

Time :01:30 Am To 03:00 AM ( m not sure of exact timing)

New Delhi

Payal

27-02-1985

Time :04:00 am

New Delhi

Hi All ,

By God Grace I am getting married next month on 12 dec 2008,I just want to ask to all Renowed Astrologers that please guide me to have sucessfull married life and also i want to know about my wife(Her Nature ,Carrer Etc) ...What things or remidies should i do to have sucessfull married life ..i am giving details for both of us ....Please GUIDE

Rajat

27-01-81

Time :01:30 Am To 03:00 AM ( m not sure of exact timing)

New Delhi

Payal

27-02-1985

Time :04:00 am

New Delhi

Namaskar Rajat Ji,

Without knowing exact time of birth it is not fair to judge the results. However, looking at Payal's chart (assuming time is correct), she is born in Dhanu lagna. Her nakshtra is Kritika (II part) with Mars in 4th house and thus is Manglik. In your case, considering any time between 1:30 to 3:00 AM, your nakshtra is Chitra (II part). The match results will be 23.5 out of 36, this indicates good match and understanding. But your lagna will change when time is moved from 1:30 to 3:00 AM and becomes Manglik to non manglik and it will make lot of difference and for sure change the results entirely.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi My Birth Time is 01:30 AM (Confermed )...please tell me how she will be for me ...Her Nature and wheather she will got Govt Job Or Not ,Her time of Birth is Correct.

Namaskar,

In that case if time is 1:30 AM, both have Mars in 4th house (and Payal has Saturn in 12th and this is not advisable) and matching gives good points 23.5 out of 36, so over all it is good if I look briefly.

-WebYogi-

Web Yogi Please Guide and ellabroate

Namaskar,

The matching points 23.5 out of 36 is fairly good but not that great as 30 out of 36. Besides this the position of Saturn in 12 th in Payal's chart is not desirable. Regarding govt job for her, I expect lot of efforts in order to get it.

-WebYogi-

Thanx a lot Webyogi for giving valuable info to me ,Last thing i want to ask how she will be for me and for my family .? will she be supportive to me ..? and some astrologer tell her that she is having Rajyoga ...Is it True..?

Namaskar Rajatji,

For you - that is what the compatibility is about. The harmony between you and her is 'ok.' At 23.5/36 points there will likely be periods of discourse and disharmony but there will likely be good periods too. Additionally, both you have mangalik dosha in 4th (meaning discourse related to the house, self-happiness, etc.).

For your family (in general), per her chart this would concern her 8th house (your family in general). For family in general, she likely should be 'ok' as a benefic Jupiter, though neecha, aspects this house with uccha (exalted) drishti. And Jupiter signifies her (as it is her Lagnesh). If misunderstandings do happen with your family it would be good if she uses her experience and wisdom to overcome them in a calm manner.

She has some yogas in her chart. The most outstanding is her Malavya Yoga, it is caused when Venus is in own signs or Pisces in a quadrant. She has this. It is a Pancha-Mahapurush Yoga. This usually extrapolates to a person liking many luxuries in life with a relaxing attitude and one who likes the social and material aspects of life. But, of note is that her Mars is causing extreme blemish to this yoga as Mars is only 12 minutes away from Venus. It is her 11th lord but there is no need at this time to strengthen this yoga as Venus is her 6th lord also and is already uccha.

-WebYogi-

Hello Webyogi ji ,Hope You Are fine now and helpin People ,Webyogi Ji Plz help me as i got Wrong birth Details From her side ...:( ...Now i am very very scared As i got mariied on 12 dec of this month ,Webyogi plz plz help me ,some told that i have bhakut dosha in chart ...Plz help and syguest remedies for that ..i am givin details of mine and her, and also tell me if she still havin Malavya Yoga ? how she will be for me and to my family .....? Her Nature and Carrer...

Rajat

27-01-1981

01:30 AM

NEW DELHI

PAYAL

27-02-1983

04:00 AM

NEW DELHI

Plz help me

Hi rajat,

Sorry to answer out of turn. the new birth details of your wife indeed changes a few things but only for good. She still has malavya yoga and this time has an exalted saturn and a non-debilitated jupiter made strong by exchange yoga with mars. also mars no longer afflicts the venus and the malavya yoga as badly as before. She should be a very understanding and confident person who would definately give her best to this marriage.

for you, your moon and the 4th house seem to be considerably afflicted and I would think that should make you a generally worried sort of person. I would like to advice you to please pray lord shiva on mondays.

YOUR MARRIAGE DEFINATELY HAS THE POTENTIAL OF GOING A HAPPY LONG WAY BUT ONLY WITH YOUR TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING.

Kindly excuse my harsh comments. and try to enjoy this most beautiful time of life which would never ever come back again.

Best and regards