IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jag_pag

Doubt...

Rate this topic

Greetings everyone,

I have been introduced to mantras recently and I've been experimenting with them for the past 6 months. I do feel a sense of calmness and serenity in my life. I've always accepted mantras as a way of bringing order and peace in your life

Now here is my question, some of the literature I've come across on mantras are meant for specific purposes....wealth, finding a spouse etc.. I am having a little difficulty accepting this...is there anyone who has had expiriences with getting speciic desires fulfilled? Is anyone has stories or anecdotes that would be very helpful....

A confused Westerner

u have a long sea to cover, u are just at start... dont mess around finding a wife or something... there are thousand and thousands of things that find their way in mantra... best thing is that you explore yourself and do a single minded recitation to 'ram' mantra... more you will explore yourself, more u will know things around.. world is inside you... my experience is of no use to u than a mere tale to have to get excited/// ~