helpsurvive Posted November 24, 2008 Report Posted November 24, 2008 Can someone please do a reading for me. This is the first time I am asking for such reading, so not sure what I need too. My husband last week suddenly told me that he does not love me anymore and want to separate. He was very caring, loving and affectionate person before that. I want to know what is in stock for me.. Can I save this marriage. Also what can I do to save this marriage. Details: Mine: DOB 20-02-1977 Time: 11.40PM Place: Coimbatore His DOB: 21-11-1977 Time: Not sure Place: Chennai Please help me. Quote
ram.warrior88 Posted November 24, 2008 Report Posted November 24, 2008 mantra is 'hari om tat sat jai guru datt' , do it as much you can... it will help you in the best possible way... it's a sidh mantra i.e it doesnt need any special procedure or method to be performed to have the effects of mantra ! ask dattatreya ji ( the mantra owner ) to heal your marriage going sour. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.