IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vimal75

Please help with ur analysis & advice

Rate this topic

Dear Webyogiji

I am 33 years old & keen to get married.

Could you please guide me on the following:

1.When(If possible the date/year) would I get married

2.Will my marriage be peaceful & a happy one?

My details

Date of Birth: 25-10-1975

Time of Birth-02.50 am

Place of Birth: Jamnagar,Saurashtra.

Best Regs

Vimal Shah

Dear Webyogiji

I am 33 years old & keen to get married.

Could you please guide me on the following:

1.When(If possible the date/year) would I get married

2.Will my marriage be peaceful & a happy one?

My details

Date of Birth: 25-10-1975

Time of Birth-02.50 am

Place of Birth: Jamnagar,Saurashtra.

Best Regs

Vimal Shah

Namaskar Vimal Ji,

This is just a brief overview:

First of all you are mangalik as Mars is in 12th house. Try to do Tuesday fasting and eat vegetarian only (if not already). Recite Hanuman chalisa everyday (at least every Tuesday/Saturday). There may be delay from a Saturnian influence too.

Next, there is increased chances in about 1 month that will last up to next year. The chances further increase this June.

As for how your marriage will be that will need a very detailed look. But on the surface, Saturn who is your 7th and 8th lord is aspecting his own house (marriage, spouse, as well as death and destruction) and this will provide mixed results. Vegetarianism is important here as Saturn is the great God of Karmic Justice. What goes around comes around. Eating meat involves sacrificing and murdering animals and by eating it one becomes an "accompliss" to this killing. If you are vegetarian that is great!

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogiji,

i am giving details of my brother , he is also 75 born like vimalji and we have been looking for a suitable alliance for him but nothing fructifies. it would be kind of you if u can shed some light. when will he get marries and ow wud his life be???

his details

Date of Birth : 17.07.1975

Time of Birth : 23:55 or 11:55pm

Place.... Jamshedpur, Bihar

his lagna is aries and nakshatra vishaka

Many Thanks,

Priya

Dear Webyogiji,

i am giving details of my brother , he is also 75 born like vimalji and we have been looking for a suitable alliance for him but nothing fructifies. it would be kind of you if u can shed some light. when will he get marries and ow wud his life be???

his details

Date of Birth : 17.07.1975

Time of Birth : 23:55 or 11:55pm

Place.... Jamshedpur, Bihar

his lagna is aries and nakshatra vishaka

Many Thanks,

Priya

Namaskar Priya Ji,

Yes, his lagna is Aries and Moon is in Vishaka nashatra in 7th house. He is mangalik (mildy so) as Moon is aspecting Mars. His 7th lord Venus, is well placed in 5th house. Does he have any girl already in mind? It may be he does. Current mahadasa is of extremely malefic Mercury. He is indirectly influencing Venus.

There may be more chances of marriage in mid to late 2009 to late 2011. If he can wear a 1+ carat flawless diamond, that might catalyse the matter. Fasting on Fridays for Venus is good too.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogij,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. he has been wearing a diamond very good quality since May 2008. i will ask him but his fasting on friday but it might be a bit difficult coz of the nature of his job. we have asked him if he has anybody on his mind he says no. so lets see how things work out...

again lots of thanks for your kindness.

Best Wishes Priya.

Dear Webyogij,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. he has been wearing a diamond very good quality since May 2008. i will ask him but his fasting on friday but it might be a bit difficult coz of the nature of his job. we have asked him if he has anybody on his mind he says no. so lets see how things work out...

again lots of thanks for your kindness.

Best Wishes Priya.

Thank you for your good wishes. Your welcome!

-WebYogi-