IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ganesh234

For My Daughter

Rate this topic

Hello,

I want to know when my daughter will get married and about her career.

Her information is as follows:

DOB- June 14, 1979

Time of Birth - 1:18pm (USA time)

Place of Birth - California

I am very concerned about her marriage and career. Your insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello,

I want to know when my daughter will get married and about her career.

Her information is as follows:

DOB- June 14, 1979

Time of Birth - 1:18pm (USA time)

Place of Birth - California

I am very concerned about her marriage and career. Your insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Namaskar,

Please provide name of the city or longitude/latitude information.

-WebYogi-

We wanted to know about her marriage

1. when she will get married

2. how will be the boy

3. will he be from our community

4. will she finish her studies and get her job

We are very worried about her........she is very nice person and good hearted but not married.

Thank you for your help

Hello WebYogi,

I am so worry about my daughter situation, please give me some guidance. Are there any obstacles in her life and thats why she not able to have success. Past Few years have been difficult for her and my family. Your advice is needed

Thank you

Hello WebYogi,

I am so worry about my daughter situation, please give me some guidance. Are there any obstacles in her life and thats why she not able to have success. Past Few years have been difficult for her and my family. Your advice is needed

Thank you

First of all, your daughter is currently going through Mahadasa of Jupiter her 7th lord; this is conducive to marriage. He is aspecting 7th house as well. Not only so but he is uccha! But, she is currently going through troubled sub-periods of Ketu, then Venus and then Sun. Has she ever worn a yellow topaz (not sapphire!)?

Next, there may be more probability of marriage after 1 month that can last up to a year afterwards. Try your efforts during this period. She is Mangalik and this can be a reason for delayed marriage. She can recite Hanuman chalisa at least on Tuesdays, eat only vegetarian foods (if not already), and fast on Tuesdays.

It takes some time to understand how the spouse will be especially since this is a quick overview. But with Jupiter's aspect on the 7th (and he being the sole influencer of the 7th) you can expect possibilities of a dharmic individual with optimistic outlooks. More detailed analysis is needed to look at the very important navamsa and other divisional charts.

As far as job, her 10th lord,Mercury, who is also her Lagnesh is sitting in the 10th! This is remarkable. I doubt much needs to be done on this front.

-Webyogi-

Hello Webyogi,

She is wearing guru ring (yellow stone ring) I don't know if that is yellow topaz or not. She is wearing this ring for past 4 years. I am not seeing any improvement. I am not knowing she is mangalik. No one has every mention that before. What that means. Is that bad or any significance.

Also you mention she going through troubled sub-periods of Ketu, then Venus, then Sun. What does that mean, I am not understanding that, if you can explain that would be nice and helpful. Also if there is anything i can do can you mention. Thank you once again webyogi

Hello Webyogi,

She is wearing guru ring (yellow stone ring) I don't know if that is yellow topaz or not. She is wearing this ring for past 4 years. I am not seeing any improvement. I am not knowing she is mangalik. No one has every mention that before. What that means. Is that bad or any significance.

Also you mention she going through troubled sub-periods of Ketu, then Venus, then Sun. What does that mean, I am not understanding that, if you can explain that would be nice and helpful. Also if there is anything i can do can you mention. Thank you once again webyogi

Ok, it is best to check what type of stone it is. Over my many years of experience, I have noted many who thought they had a yellow topaz for Jupiter, but in fact the jeweler sold them citrine or sapphire which was heated. Heated sapphires are of no use. It is best to get yellow topaz from someone you can really trust. You might not be seeing any improvement for this reason.

She is mangalik. This means there is afflictions to your daughter's marital life. When Mars is in house 1,2,4,7,8, or 12 this is caused. (There are exceptions). Not only so, but Mars is severly inimical to her Lagna lord, Mercury and so this affliction is more exaggerated. Although, after 28 years the affliction is said to be nullified. But in my experience when it is severe it is still pervasive in certain aspects of marital life. For this reason I made recommendations in my last post.

As for the subperiods of Ketu, Venus, and Sun, these may not be so great as the mahadasa is Jupiter. This will last until 2013. Venus and Sun will be more mixed (good and bad) then the current Ketu period.

-WebYogi-

Hello,

Thank you webyogi for your advice. I don't know whether the ring is topaz or not. I am having someone I know check that for me. I will let know you know as soon as I find out.

Webyogi, one more question I am having.

1. - are there any obstacles or anything my daughter must be worried about about in the next year or so?

Dear Webyogi,

I wanted to ask you one thing......You had mentioned that my daughter is manglik........well last december 15 2007 the family had introduced her to one boy. We had visited the boy at his home. They communicated for a very short time and then my daughter said no to him.....He had contacted my daughter once or twice after she had said no to him. For some reason my daughter was telling me that this boy keeps coming into her life in one way or another indirectly. My question to you is that does that mean something?? Is there any significance to that?? I only know that boys date of birth not the time or location. He was born January 22 1977.

Dear Webyogi,

I wanted to ask you one thing......You had mentioned that my daughter is manglik........well last december 15 2007 the family had introduced her to one boy. We had visited the boy at his home. They communicated for a very short time and then my daughter said no to him.....He had contacted my daughter once or twice after she had said no to him. For some reason my daughter was telling me that this boy keeps coming into her life in one way or another indirectly. My question to you is that does that mean something?? Is there any significance to that?? I only know that boys date of birth not the time or location. He was born January 22 1977.

If you ae asking if being mangalik has anything to do with this incident then the answer is no. But of note is that your daughter can act as a "magnet" for the opposite sex. Her Lagnesh, Mercury, is in own house causing a nice Bhadra Yoga and Jupiter is uccha (as I stated before) and is looking at 7th house (partners, marriage). I have seen this before in similar horoscopes.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

The reason for my asking about that one boy situation is that I was wondering if there is a possible chance that she will end up marrying that boy.......He is not very uccha boy and so I was worry...

Dear Webyogi,

The reason for my asking about that one boy situation is that I was wondering if there is a possible chance that she will end up marrying that boy.......He is not very uccha boy and so I was worry...

I will need full birth details of the boy and exact time and location of where you were when you came up with this question for the first time.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

I only know the boys birthdate Jan 22, 1977. He was born in India Ahmedabad. I don't know the time of his birth.................The first time this question came into my mind was when my daughter was asking me why mummy something or another of this boy keeps coming up. Even though my daughter was moving forward with her life something or another about this boy would come into her life indirectly. .... think this question came into my mind a week ago in the morning one day. I don't know exactly what time but approximately around 10 am in the morning.

Dear Webyogi,

thank you for your input and help. I am under so much tension but your input has helped.

More details of the boy or your specific time of questions will be needed for further analysis. I value your positive feedback! Also, of benefit to your daughter might be worshipping of Dakshinavart conch. This rare conch is the manifestation of the greatest of greats - Vishnu Bhagwan and Lakshmi Ji. The beauty of this conch is even if your daugther cannot worship you can worship on her behalf for her problems. In my many years of seeing the worst of problems, it is this Divine Conch that has most rapidly helped those who need its cosmic energies.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

I am not sure of the boys details except his birthdate which is jan. 22, 1977. The time when I first had this question in mind was on November 21 friday at around 10am.

My basic question to you is that will my daughter get married. I know this is a good period for one year. But is marriage in her future??

Thanks again for your help

Dear Webyogi,

I am not sure of the boys details except his birthdate which is jan. 22, 1977. The time when I first had this question in mind was on November 21 friday at around 10am.

My basic question to you is that will my daughter get married. I know this is a good period for one year. But is marriage in her future??

Thanks again for your help

Namaskar,

I can not guarantee that your daughter will be married as astrology is a predictive guide to our lives given by the Gods. Much improvements can be made to it and hence it is predictive not assurative. All can be said is there are likely good chances for marriage as there is uccha Jupiter aspecting the 7th house. Such chances are likely increased over this next year. Sorry if I cannot make more definitive comments and I appreciate your gratitude!

-WebYogi-

Hi Webyogi,

I had asked you about my daughter earlier. I have some specific questions and was hoping that you could help me out with that.

Is my daughter going to have love or arranged marraige?

Is my daughter going to marry in our caste or outside our caste?

Thank you

Likely it is to be a love marriage, but there maybe chances of arranged as Jupiter is strong. Jupiter usually signifies the dignity of marrying in the highest in one's caste, and in your daughter's case Jupiter is very powerful.

-WebYogi-

Hi Webyogi,

I had asked you about my daughter earlier. I have some specific questions and was hoping that you could help me out with that.

Is my daughter going to have love or arranged marraige?

Is my daughter going to marry in our caste or outside our caste?

Thank you

Dear Webyogi,

Thank you......one more question, I was wondering if there is a time frame as to when she will meet a boy and get married. Meaning is there a time period when it could happen.

Please refer to my previous post.

-WebYogi-