IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
si-mon

Badhaka and Chart Matching

Rate this topic

Dear All,

Namaste,

Pleas can anyone help, I am getting to know a lady and her ascendent sign of Leo is my badhaka (I am Libra ASC.) and her ascendent lord, Sun is in my 12th house. This si surely a disaster for romance or anything more..... ?

Please can you share your knoeledge with me for this,

Best regards,

Jai Guru,

Si-mon

Dear All,

Namaste,

Pleas can anyone help, I am getting to know a lady and her ascendent sign of Leo is my badhaka (I am Libra ASC.) and her ascendent lord, Sun is in my 12th house. This si surely a disaster for romance or anything more..... ?

Please can you share your knoeledge with me for this,

Best regards,

Jai Guru,

Si-mon

Namaskar,

It is best to have birth details for more precise comments.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

Thank you, the chart info is as follows,

My data:

11 October 1967

08:48 (am)

Appleton (UK) = 2W33 53N21

Daylight Saving +1

Lady:

26 December 1979

9.30 pm

Hyderabad 78E29

India 17N23

Thank you for this,

Jai

Best Regards

si-mon

Dear Webyogi,

Thank you, the chart info is as follows,

My data:

11 October 1967

08:48 (am)

Appleton (UK) = 2W33 53N21

Daylight Saving +1

Lady:

26 December 1979

9.30 pm

Hyderabad 78E29

India 17N23

Thank you for this,

Jai

Best Regards

si-mon

Namaskar si-mon,

Yes, you have libra lagna and by definition your badhakesh is Sun. Yes, badhaka house and badhakesh can create obstacles in life. But this is a general idea. In your case, badhakesh has little to nothing to do with affairs of partners or spouse. Rather you should look via matching, 7th house, and of course navamsa.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Webyogi Ji,

Thank you very much for this information! I have much to learn yet. Please can you advize on your opinion on the relationship as seen with the two charts?

I don't know much about chart matching at all other than looking to see where planets of one chart 'drop' into the chart of the other, and so I was looking at Moon and Sun but unable, even in this to make firm sense. I am not destined to be a Jyotishi I think, despite my Mercurial interests.

Could these two (myself and this lady) have a lasting relationship?

Also if you have the time, please can you comment on the effect of badhaka in my life through my chart? I have a strong sense of it in ways in my life but the chart always fascinates and I can learn more Jyotish this way,

Yours,

Si-mon

I can learn more Jyotish this way,

Hi Si-mon,

I think you shud first learn astrology and then apply it on your chart..

Coz when we apply it using our half knowledge we end applying using our present or basic instinct.

Like if you r very positive or pompous person u will end up seeing just good and if basically negative person or in depression at that point end up looking at just negavtive perspective....or do negative derivation...

Regards,

Raman

Dear Si-mon ji,

I took up this concern to get into this conversation without putting much light onto wat you r asking coz

Also if you have the time, please can you comment on the effect of badhaka in my life through my chart? I have a strong sense of it in ways in my life but the chart always fascinates and I can learn more Jyotish this way,

When you say you have got strong SENSE about something like baadhakesh which logically does exist but people feel it coz they get biased with the idea of having particular baadhakesh and especially in case when it sounds also something like problem BAADHA...and taking care of just baadhakesh will the way u can take care of obstruction in your life...

Most of all learning astrology this way(as said by you)is something which can quite drastic...

Regards,

Raman