IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
khadga

Can anyone help me

Rate this topic

Namaste,

Please accept my obeisances,

My father hates me and my mother, he terrorizes my mataji, my brother, my sister, my aunt and me.. we want to live peacefuly somewhere and escape this hell, but we do not have any place to live, so father will just kick us to the street and leave us to freeze to death or keep us at home and continue to terrorize us... I'm chanting Hare Krishna mahamantra for 2 years 16 rounds everyday. But now i'm totaly depressed, losing my mind and i dont know what to do.. Please, kindly suggest me any sadhanas or mantras to stop these evilish things.

mantra is ' hari om tat sat jai guru datt', try chanting it. it gives sahaj dhyan plus will remove all your worries within a month only. or even less than that. no mantra goes fail, the fact is you had no Sadguru Sai to guide you and mantra is the merily the words of SadGuru interwoven with divine , fast acting power. the mantra above is of dattatryea ji, and doesnt need to have a guru for it... for it will attract all things needed in life. its a sidh mantra !