IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

Yogas in divisional chart

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers,

I need a clarification.

Whether the Yogas in Navamsa chart or other Divisional charts are taken in to consideration while determining the strengths of planets.

Does my navamsa chart contains NeechabangaRajaYoga exchanging of Mercury and Jupiter ?

My birth details :

My DOB is 4th-January-1983/ gender : male/ place : Coimbatore(Tamil nadu)

Time of birth : 6:36 a.m.

Thank you,

mohan.

Respected Moorthi,

Thank you for your reply regarding my question. based on your answer i got a query regarding neechabanga and neechabanga yoga.Why there is no yoga present only neechabanga. Both are Kendra from each other only know.

Thank you,

regards,

mohan

Rasi is the basic chart for looking into the yogas and then if the divisional charts also show signs of yoga,it adds strength.As regards your navamsa,there is neecha bhanga but no yoga.

As stated earlier any yoga is to be first present in the rasi chart and depending on the nature of yoga(yogas are so many & different raja yogas related to education,finance,family,children etc,etc) the respective divisional charts may add strength,if the planet concerned is strong in that division with no afflictions.

As your Rasi seems to show no such,any shown in amsa can not be taken as such.

In spite of this for your information though there is a swapping of Jupiter and Mercury(In angle),Sapthama,causing a neecha bhanga for mercury which is afffliced by malefic aspects of Mars from Leo in Navamsa.This does not confer any yoga.