IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vennila Anand

Pcod

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am suffering from PCOD from the last 3 years but trying to get pregnant only from 2 yrs. I have already done a larascopy to remove cycst . My period was regular after this (which was irregular earlier) . However as i didnot get pregnant . I was asked to take HMG injection , which also failed. After the injection my periods have become irregular. It has been 4 months i got my periods. I am on Ayurvedic medicine for last 2 mths. I have Rajabravathi Bathi & pause still i am not getting my periods. Then my doctor is put on aryogavardini,m2 tone ,Ashokavarta for 1 month. After 1 months i was asked to take 3 days pause capsule . Still i have not got my periods.

I am worried now . I somebody suggest the best treatment.

Dear Madam

thanks for providing all those imformation and let me tell u one thing now a day quality of mediicnes is not so bestest so that only by taking Rajapravartani vati you got the periods.. and due to irregular periods is the reason u wont convive baby.. if any vaidya or Ayurveidic center near to you i will pescribed medicines and you can prepare those comopund and take regualarly and once u have periods just pause the medicines and once it stop than take those medicine regularly ..

so please check the quality of medicines too

my aim to aware peple about the Ayurveda and you can consult me any time and mail me any time for your problem

for your treatment

COmpound number 1-

Raja Prabartani vait

Nastpustantak ras

Manmatharbra ras

Kasees bhasma

Prwal pisti

Akeek pisti

--------------------------

Mix all those Ayurvedic medicines and make seperate dose around 2gm take those dose with bunje (jeera powder ) or Gud (prepared from sugarcane )

Patrangasava -- 3 tea spoon

Ashokarista -- 3 tea spoon

-------------------

6 tea spoon normal drinking water twice a day after lunch and dinner

REstone tablets ( Maharishi Ayurveda )

2-2 tablet twice a day with normal drinking water..

please take those compounds regualry and i m sure u will get ur periouds regularly..

also please check the quality of medicines

regards