IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jaguar

Jobless please help

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I am undergoing tough time of my life as I am jobless for the past 4 months. Below are my details

DOB: 27/11/1976

Time of Birth: 16:10

Place of Birth: Mumbai.

I am well educated(have done masters) and having 10+ years of experience in IT Industry but yet I am unable to find ANY job for myself for the past 4 months. What is even more painful is that whenever I apply for a job and give all interviews successfully, and even get selected verbally, the company asks for all my past job salary details etc inorder to make me an offer, and they suddenly disappear after that.

When they first contact me, they are very desperate to hire me due to my knowledge & experience and show great interest but I dont know what happens when at the last stage, baat bante bante rehe jati hai....this has happen 5-6 times now. Feeling very frustrated due to financial crisis.

So request all gurus to please tell me whats wrong in my charts, when will this period end and what remedy shud I do to secure a good job.

Thanking you.

Dear Friend,

I can understand the pain.

Please do daily Shakti Puja with deep daan and get her blessings. All small hiccups would be addressed. Do visit Shakti temple on wednesday and Ashtami and offer coconut to get blessings. Also, pedge to do some charity for girl child after getting new job.

Maa Shakti bless you.

Wishes & Regards