IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

Global Financial System or Reckless Capitalism?

Rate this topic

........ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Many are blaming the global financial system for the current financial crisis and say that trust won't return until it changes."

Thomas Jefferson Quotes "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.""You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." --Andrew Jackson, 1828 (to a group of investment bankers trying to persuade him to renew their central bank charter)

"Many are blaming the global financial system for the current financial crisis and say that trust won't return until it changes."

Since we are being kept in a situation of rumors and speculation where billions of dollars, in fact whole economies went, why not look for a reasonable motive where possibly the western cash flow was redirected? USA, European Union, Russia, Australia, South America, huge parts of Asia, all are facing a financial crisis. At least this is what the newspapers are telling us, billions have been lost.

What makes lot of sense where all this money possibly could have gone is the present installation of a new world center, the reconstruction of the ancient kingdom of Babylonia, Egypt, Syria, Lybia, Jordan, Persia, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Israel, a huge new city build at Dubai, etc.

All this to set up requires to withdraw almost all the capital from US, EU, South America, Australia. They might call it lack of economic growth but this is rather phrasemongering. The cash flow is syphoned off to another location and the bankers explaining at tv, we lost it. This is modern banking, why a banker should speak the truth?

Are politicians speaking the truth? At least Chanakya Pundit warns us, don't trust politicans, they are in a precarious situation when it comes to speak truthfully.

Good call Suchandra!! The gut feeling knows these things.

Been reading the start of Gita Chapter 16

Jiva Jago!!

Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Bhagavad-gītā As It Is

BG 16.1-3: The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Fearlessness; purification of one's existence; cultivation of spiritual knowledge; charity; self-control; performance of sacrifice; study of the Vedas; austerity; simplicity; nonviolence; truthfulness; freedom from anger; renunciation; tranquillity; aversion to faultfinding; compassion for all living entities; freedom from covetousness; gentleness; modesty; steady determination; vigor; forgiveness; fortitude; cleanliness; and freedom from envy and from the passion for honor — these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.

BG 16.4: Pride, arrogance, conceit, anger, harshness and ignorance — these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Pṛthā.

BG 16.5: The transcendental qualities are conducive to liberation, whereas the demoniac qualities make for bondage. Do not worry, O son of Pāṇḍu, for you are born with the divine qualities.

BG 16.6: O son of Pṛthā, in this world there are two kinds of created beings. One is called the divine and the other demoniac. I have already explained to you at length the divine qualities. Now hear from Me of the demoniac.

BG 16.7: Those who are demoniac do not know what is to be done and what is not to be done. Neither cleanliness nor proper behavior nor truth is found in them.

BG 16.8: They say that this world is unreal, with no foundation, no God in control. They say it is produced of sex desire and has no cause other than lust.

BG 16.9: Following such conclusions, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world.

BG 16.10: Taking shelter of insatiable lust and absorbed in the conceit of pride and false prestige, the demoniac, thus illusioned, are always sworn to unclean work, attracted by the impermanent.

BG 16.11-12: They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus until the end of life their anxiety is immeasurable. Bound by a network of hundreds of thousands of desires and absorbed in lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for sense gratification.

BG 16.13-15: The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice." In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.

BG 16.16: Thus perplexed by various anxieties and bound by a network of illusions, they become too strongly attached to sense enjoyment and fall down into hell.

BG 16.17: Self-complacent and always impudent, deluded by wealth and false prestige, they sometimes proudly perform sacrifices in name only, without following any rules or regulations.

BG 16.18: Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demons become envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in their own bodies and in the bodies of others, and blaspheme against the real religion.

BG 16.19: Those who are envious and mischievous, who are the lowest among men, I perpetually cast into the ocean of material existence, into various demoniac species of life.

BG 16.20: Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, O son of Kuntī, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence.

BG 16.21: There are three gates leading to this hell — lust, anger and greed. Every sane man should give these up, for they lead to the degradation of the soul.

BG 16.22: The man who has escaped these three gates of hell, O son of Kuntī, performs acts conducive to self-realization and thus gradually attains the supreme destination.

BG 16.23: He who discards scriptural injunctions and acts according to his own whims attains neither perfection, nor happiness, nor the supreme destination.

BG 16.24: One should therefore understand what is duty and what is not duty by the regulations of the scriptures. Knowing such rules and regulations, one should act so that he may gradually be elevated.

bbt.gif The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, Inc.

Keep your eyes on the movements of Vladimir Putin in the next few years. He will come to prominence again, waiting his time. Many will follow him, as they will see chance for their desires filled through him. Georgia was a planned strategy at a key time, to show the vulnerable U.S. that their monopoly was coming to an end.

We must remember Putin has key allies in Iran etc, and has been supplying them for years. Georgia is the gateway predicted in times of old for the new babylon to arise.

As you say Suchandra, this world is the playing field of demons. And there is only one truth - it is all contained in Bhagavad Gita. In all humility, now is the key time to spread its message of love and service.

Only those who follow God, will know the times and seasons, and the whisper of truth.

This is why I have been posting this Al Jazeera stuff. To show both sides of the demon play. Unfortunately the masses are so caught in their small desires, they are unaware of these powerful demons with unsatiable lust.

Keep your eyes on the movements of Vladimir Putin in the next few years. He will come to prominence again, waiting his time. Many will follow him, as they will see chance for their desires filled through him. Georgia was a planned strategy at a key time, to show the vulnerable U.S. that their monopoly was coming to an end.

We must remember Putin has key allies in Iran etc, and has been supplying them for years. Georgia is the gateway predicted in times of old for the new babylon to arise.

As you say Suchandra, this world is the playing field of demons. And there is only one truth - it is all contained in Bhagavad Gita. In all humility, now is the key time to spread its message of love and service.

Only those who follow God, will know the times and seasons, and the whisper of truth.

This is why I have been posting this Al Jazeera stuff. To show both sides of the demon play. Unfortunately the masses are so caught in their small desires, they are unaware of these powerful demons with unsatiable lust.

Well it's hard to judge upon things in the long run. My point is rather to see cryptically but not to judge. Could be that finally all comes out to serve the purpose of the yuga avatar.

When Europe and US had this huge economic miracle and all of New York's street cleaners went to work with a brand new Cadillac, what was it? People simply turned more and more into godless sinful devils.

Now they are forced to decrease sinful life and lament without end. But even within ISKCON there're splitted views, like, the rabbit hole goes very very deep and is never ending, just chant Hare Krsna and don't mention what you see, and folks like Gauranga Kishor: "I just feel sad when I see that devotees are in just as much ignorance about what is happening around them as your average American."

http://gaurangakishore.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 10, 2008

Anyone who wants to learn more about this stuff can do the research for themselves.

Here is a comment from a family friend who is involved in the foreign currency trade, someone forwarded him my post and this was his response.

"Yes, this has been in the works for sometime and I had seen this video. Gauranga Kishore should stay away from this kind of information, especially on a Krishna conscious website. All of this nonsense is explained in detail in Srimad Bhagavatam and we should not be surprised. I have paid dearly for straying off of the devotee way and getting into this stuff. Prabhupada’s experience with the Gandhi movement and his spiritual master protecting him with superior knowledge is such an incredible example for us in this realm. This Amero is just the tip of the iceberg in this realm. Please tell him to not bother. What you focus on expands and in this realm, the rabbit hole goes very very deep and is never ending. It is ultimately very boring in relationship to the richness of KC."

I appreciated this email very much, thank you very much prabhu for your wisdom. Yes the rabbit hole does go very very deep and it is all explained in Srimad Bhagavatam. And generally delving into such topics is just a distraction, why not just use every second of our time to hear and chant about Krishna and associate with devotees. That will guarantee us freedom from the horrible cycle of birth and death and at the same time it is the best thing we could possibly do to change the world.

I just feel sad when I see that devotees are in just as much ignorance about what is happening around them as your average American. Mostly because we have been dulled by the same types of sense gratification that keep the general mass of society enslaved and docile. Which translates ultimately into a lack of Krishna consciousness, and which only serves to highlight the importance of increasing our Krishna consciousness.

In the end whether you understand global politics doesn't matter. Krishna consciousness is the only solution. Many people are becoming aware of the problem but have no solution. We have the solution and it doesn't matter if one does not even really understands the problem, as long as we are applying the solution.

Srila Prabhupada gave us the real peace formula. Right in the preface of Srimad Bhagavatam Srila Prabhupada acknowledges the tendency towards a world government, but points out the ultimate flaw in that it can never work unless Krishna is the center.

God is the source of everything and because He is the actual source of everything we can create real peace and unity only with and God conscious civilization.

Hopefully the insanity of all the lies, corruption, cheating, and mass murder taking place around us can wake us up to that reality.

"When the world is overburdened by unnecessary military arrangements and when various demoniac kings are the executive heads of state, this burden causes the appearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. As the Lord says in Bhagavad-gita (4.7):

yada yada hi dharmasya

glanir bhavati bharata

abhyutthanam adharmasya

tadatmanam srjamy aham

"Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I appear Myself." When the residents of this earth become atheistic and godless, they descend to the status of animals like dogs and hogs, and thus their only business is to bark among themselves. This is dharmasya glani, deviation from the goal of life. Human life is meant for attaining the highest perfection of Krishna consciousness, but when people are godless and the presidents or kings are unnecessarily puffed up with military power, their business is to fight and increase the military strength of their different states. Nowadays, therefore, it appears that every state is busy manufacturing atomic weapons to prepare for a third world war. Such preparations are certainly unnecessary; they reflect the false pride of the heads of state. The real business of a chief executive is to see to the happiness of the mass of people by training them in Krishna consciousness in different divisions of life. Catur-varnyam maya srstam guna-karma-vibhagashah (Bg. 4.13). A leader should train the people as brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras and engage them in various occupational duties, thus helping them progress toward Krishna consciousness. Instead, however, rogues and thieves in the guise of protectors arrange for a voting system, and in the name of democracy they come to power by hook or crook and exploit the citizens. Even long, long ago, asuras, persons devoid of God consciousness, became the heads of state, and now this is happening again. The various states of the world are preoccupied with arranging for military strength. Sometimes they spend sixty-five percent of the government's revenue for this purpose. But why should people's hard-earned money be spent in this way? Because of the present world situation, Krishna has descended in the form of the Krishna consciousness movement. This is quite natural, for without the Krishna consciousness movement the world cannot be peaceful and happy." Bhaktivedanta Purports Srimad Bhagavatam 10.1.18

Could be that finally all comes out to serve the purpose of the yuga avatar.

But even within ISKCON there're splitted views, like, the rabbit hole goes very very deep and is never ending, just chant Hare Krsna and don't mention what you see, and folks like Gauranga Kishor: "I just feel sad when I see that devotees are in just as much ignorance about what is happening around them as your average American."

I see now we must choose between super-souls prompting to speak, or our own mind. Only Guru, Sadhu, and Shastra can help us hear the way clearer. This Gauranga Kishora prabhu seems very kind in motive. Thx Suchandra.

Will be interesting to see if Jesus and Christianity ends up playing any part in this because it is unfolding similar to some of the prognosticasions of some Christian scholars. For years I have heard from Vedic scholars that Jesus and Christianity play no part in any of this and that Jesus was basically just some sort of rebelious jew but I gotta admit things are unfolding eerily similar to some prognosticacions I have heard. Would love to see an overall level of friendliness develop between Vedic institutions and Christian institutions in order to combat the coming chaos but that is probably too much too ask for in Kali-yuga.

It is also unfolding eerily similar to some of the prognosticacions of some scholars I have heard about the Mayan calendar saying that the world is going to undergo a massive change in consciousness as a result of the end of this 63,000 year period or whatever.

Since we are being kept in a situation of rumors and speculation where billions of dollars, in fact whole economies went, why not look for a reasonable motive where possibly the western cash flow was redirected? USA, European Union, Russia, Australia, South America, huge parts of Asia, all are facing a financial crisis. At least this is what the newspapers are telling us, billions have been lost.

What makes lot of sense where all this money possibly could have gone is the present installation of a new world center, the reconstruction of the ancient kingdom of Babylonia, Egypt, Syria, Lybia, Jordan, Persia, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Israel, a huge new city build at Dubai, etc.

All this to set up requires to withdraw almost all the capital from US, EU, South America, Australia. They might call it lack of economic growth but this is rather phrasemongering. The cash flow is syphoned off to another location and the bankers explaining at tv, we lost it. This is modern banking, why a banker should speak the truth?

Are politicians speaking the truth? At least Chanakya Pundit warns us, don't trust politicans, they are in a precarious situation when it comes to speak truthfully.

The scary thing is going to be when this new found power is consolidated and people are starving etc. lots of destitute people will join the World police force and try to perfom eugenics on the poor, the elderly etc. All this seems a possible outcome of this nightmarish unfolding scenario.

The scary thing is going to be when this new found power is consolidated and people are starving etc. lots of destitute people will join the World police force and try to perfom eugenics on the poor, the elderly etc. All this seems a possible outcome of this nightmarish unfolding scenario.
Well I'm shocked, today the only politician in our country who cared for the people died in a car accident. Many rumors say they killed him, guess we'll never find out.

Austrian far right leader Haider dies in car crash

Alexandra Zawadil – Reuters October 11, 2008

Austria's veteran far-right leader Joerg Haider was killed in a car accident on Saturday near his home town of Klagenfurt, police said.

Haider (right), who led the far-right into a coalition government from 2000-2006, made headlines across the world and drew international condemnation with his blunt anti-immigrant statements and for seeming to flirt with Nazi sympathies.

2cmqj5g.jpg

The 58-year-old governor of Austria's Carinthia province died after suffering major head and chest injuries when the government car he was driving went out of control and rolled down an embankment, police said. He was alone in the car.

Police said they were investigating the cause of the crash.

"This is for us like the end of the world," said Haider's spokesman Stefan Petzner. He said Haider had been heading to a town near Klagenfurt in the mountainous southern province for a gathering of his family to mark his mother's 90th birthday.

Haider, a folksy character who struck a popular chord among many Austrians, headed one of two far-right parties that surged to a combined 30 percent of the vote in a parliamentary election last month, potentially redrawing Austria's political landscape.

Active in politics since his teenage years in the affluent Alpine country, he became a full-time politician in 1977 for the far-right Freedom Party.

Haider caused an international backlash when he led the Freedom Party into a coalition government with the conservative People's Party in 2000, triggering widespread condemnation and temporary European Union sanctions against Austria.

INTERNECINE STRUGGLE

(Headline used to suggest Haider was killed by elements in his own party? Ed)

The deal fell apart, leading to an early election in 2002 in which the Freedom Party lost heavily, followed by a remake of the coalition.

After internecine struggles within the Freedom Party, Haider formed the breakaway Alliance for the Future of Austria in 2005. His new party became junior partner in the coalition government, while the Freedom Party left and went into opposition.

But in a national election in 2006, the Alliance for the Future of Austria only just scraped past the 4 percent threshold to enter parliament.

Haider also made headlines with several verbal gaffes and by making foreign trips to see leaders such as Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Libya's Muammar Gaddafi.

He once reproached Austria's government by citing the "proper labor policies" of Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany. On another occasion he referred to Nazi concentration camps in a parliamentary debate as "penal camps."

Born in Upper Austria, his father was a former member of Hitler's brown-shirted storm troopers. His mother was a teacher who had been a Hitler Youth leader.

Haider is survived by his wife and two daughters.

(Writing by Mark Heinrich; Editing by Ralph Gowling)

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/10/AR2008101003311_pf.html

Read this on another board and thought it made a lot of sense:

"All economic systems end in slavery. The problem isn’t the system, the problem is man or most assuredly we would have worked it out already. Men at the top of any system corrupt and use new found security measures to tie up competition and to discourage any who would enter into their domain. Men at the bottom of any system revert to hedonism, alcoholism, and then apathy. The only “system” that has ever really worked has been eternal vigilance by the majority of the people knowing what the law is.

But, that is outlawed today both psychologically (aka mind control) and by edict.

Unfortunately, evil men rise to the top to once again gain control over the masses turning them into slaves. Eventually, the slaves rise up and kill their masters at great price and the cycle repeats.

Hopefully, this will be the last such cycle.

The only thing that men learn from history is that men don’t learn from history."

The only thing that men learn from history is that men don’t learn from history."

Things seem to turn in cycles.

I was always seen these bible prophecies as mystical, esoteric and exoteric, micro-cosmic and macro-cosmic...simultaneously. All mystics know this vision internally. Same old pattern turning. Always ending, always beginning. It is maya.

Much different than the fundamentalist viewpoint of bible prophecy, which simply condemns the non-believer, and exalts the faithful to victory. This is a grosser mayic vision.

One thing I feel Ancient and Suchandra, is that the material disposition will never easily give up any form of mayic vision. Stock crashes may come, recession may come...but once man has tasted such affluence (as in the last 50 years of the modern era)...he will strive by any means to maintain it.

Ever deliberating on new means for the end. History has proven man even creates oppressive regimes to achieve his end and need for control.

This is all Babylon is. Babylon of the past, of the present...and the type to come in the future.

Gita clearly says in the above verses, that way will never attain happiness. This is why Gita says there are two ways in the material field. The way of the deva and the asura.

At some point if we do not surrender, material nature comes to serve and teach us. Maya devi is one of the most exalted servants.

The Gita is a different concept all-together than mysticism or fundamentalism - its is transcendentalism. Written in such a way to gradually raise one to transcendence.

Read this on another board and thought it made a lot of sense:

"All economic systems end in slavery. The problem isn’t the system, the problem is man or most assuredly we would have worked it out already. Men at the top of any system corrupt and use new found security measures to tie up competition and to discourage any who would enter into their domain. Men at the bottom of any system revert to hedonism, alcoholism, and then apathy. The only “system” that has ever really worked has been eternal vigilance by the majority of the people knowing what the law is.

But, that is outlawed today both psychologically (aka mind control) and by edict.

Unfortunately, evil men rise to the top to once again gain control over the masses turning them into slaves. Eventually, the slaves rise up and kill their masters at great price and the cycle repeats.

Behind the facade of Communism we find the same as the New World Order, essentially a dictatorship of the central banking cartel. They made lots of experiments during the Communist era and apply this now on the West - not mentioning that it is all derived from Communism.

The real meaning is this dictatorship, thinly veiled as "world government." All of the propaganda associated with social justice etc. is a ruse to hide the centralization of all wealth and power in the hands of this relatively small network of bankers and tycoons.

This was the actual reason why Prabhupada stressed farming and self-sufficiency and to educate people to follow this example. Now we find the GM still repeating their slogan, that this was Prabhupada's tendency for introducing misra bhakti and vedic farming and cow protection has to be rejected as karma kanda.

In other words, they reject Krsna when giving the example of taking care of cows.

Behind the facade of Communism we find the same as the New World Order, essentially a dictatorship of the central banking cartel. They made lots of experiments during the Communist era and apply this now on the West - not mentioning that it is all derived from Communism.

The real meaning is this dictatorship, thinly veiled as "world government." All of the propaganda associated with social justice etc. is a ruse to hide the centralization of all wealth and power in the hands of this relatively small network of bankers and tycoons.

This was the actual reason why Prabhupada stressed farming and self-sufficiency and to educate people to follow this example. Now we find the GM still repeating their slogan, that this was Prabhupada's tendency for introducing misra bhakti and vedic farming and cow protection has to be rejected as karma kanda.

In other words, they reject Krsna when giving the example of taking care of cows.

Yep, beautifully stated. If people followed Prabhupada's vision it would effectively end the matrix hold that the "New World Order" has over man and render the "NWO" useless and powerless. They will not give up their power without a fight and I have even heard Mahak say that CIA infiltrated Prabhupada's Movement to try and destroy it. Ultimately Krishna/God is going to win and the epic struggle will only highlight the greatness of Krishna/God.

Things seem to turn in cycles.

I was always seen these bible prophecies as mystical, esoteric and exoteric, micro-cosmic and macro-cosmic...simultaneously. All mystics know this vision internally. Same old pattern turning. Always ending, always beginning. It is maya.

Much different than the fundamentalist viewpoint of bible prophecy, which simply condemns the non-believer, and exalts the faithful to victory. This is a grosser mayic vision.

One thing I feel Ancient and Suchandra, is that the material disposition will never easily give up any form of mayic vision. Stock crashes may come, recession may come...but once man has tasted such affluence (as in the last 50 years of the modern era)...he will strive by any means to maintain it.

Ever deliberating on new means for the end. History has proven man even creates oppressive regimes to achieve his end and need for control.

This is all Babylon is. Babylon of the past, of the present...and the type to come in the future.

Gita clearly says in the above verses, that way will never attain happiness. This is why Gita says there are two ways in the material field. The way of the deva and the asura.

At some point if we do not surrender, material nature comes to serve and teach us. Maya devi is one of the most exalted servants.

The Gita is a different concept all-together than mysticism or fundamentalism - its is transcendentalism. Written in such a way to gradually raise one to transcendence.

Very well stated and I agree with pretty much everything you say in this excellent post. I first got interested in transcendentalism when I read Thoreau in high school and that ultimately leads one to Bhagavad Gita. The only place I differ with a lot of Hare Krishnas and Vaisnavas is that I view Jesus as being transcendental even though I have heard a lot of Hare Krishnas and Vaisnavas that make fun of Jesus and view all people of Abrahamic faiths to be idiots. They are entitled to their opinion and no problem but I find that vision to be very uninspiring to me personally. That being said I have talked to a lot of Hare Krishnas that have the highest respect for Jesus.

Since a child I have deep interest in all faiths. As I am maturing spiritually there is no need for me to negate those interests, but to simply keep evolving in understanding.

I just got a free Quran of the net today posted to me. I find it has lots of interesting content too Ancient. Fun lol!

Oneday I would very much like to read Thoreau.

I heard from a friend that the Muslims descended from a concubine of Abraham. I also heard that the Koran was given to Muhammad in a cave from the angel Gabriel.

I heard something interesting today that said all of these religions were created by ancient ruling elite to maintain control of the population through a priesthood etc. Is going to be interesting if I live long enough to see some of this stuff play out. Some of these Nostradamus type scholars make interesting observations about current events. Who know for sure what is really going on but it seems we are entering a period where there will be a lot of social change, technological future shock, Brave New World type of scenarios etc. so maybe I will get some real answers to these age old questions once and for all if I live long enough to see it unfold.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><CENTER>MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

</CENTER>

</TD><TD>cross.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<CENTER>(BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC)

</CENTER>

<CENTER>

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;

He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;

He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;

His truth is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps

They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;

I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps;

His day is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His day is marching on.

I have read a fiery Gospel writ in burnished rows of steel;

As ye deal with My condemners, so with you My grace shall deal;

Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with His heel,

Since God is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;

He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;

Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet;

Our God is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,

With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:

As He died to make men holy, let us live to make men free;

While God is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! While God is marching on.

He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,

He is wisdom to the mighty, He is honor to the brave;

So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of wrong His slave,

Our God is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.

</CENTER>

No I know why I do not go to church.

Songs like that one:rolleyes:.

Who is marching on? The soldiers of salvation.

Salvations way...be not mine! Be far from my heart of love divine!

Salvation songs divide all men! (bija)

No I know why I do not go to church.

Crisis may make 1929 look a 'walk in the park'

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard – Telegraph.co.uk October 18, 2008

Twenty billion dollars here, $20bn there, and a lush half-trillion from the European Central Bank at give-away rates for Christmas. Buckets of liquidity are being splashed over the North Atlantic banking system, so far with meagre or fleeting effects.

As the credit paralysis stretches through its fifth month, a chorus of economists has begun to warn that the world's central banks are fighting the wrong war, and perhaps risk a policy error of epochal proportions.

"Liquidity doesn't do anything in this situation," says Anna Schwartz, the doyenne of US monetarism and life-time student (with Milton Friedman) of the Great Depression.

"It cannot deal with the underlying fear that lots of firms are going bankrupt. The banks and the hedge funds have not fully acknowledged who is in trouble. That is the critical issue," she adds.

Lenders are hoarding the cash, shunning peers as if all were sub-prime lepers. Spreads on three-month Euribor and Libor - the interbank rates used to price contracts and Club Med mortgages - are stuck at 80 basis points even after the latest blitz. The monetary screw has tightened by default.

York professor Peter Spencer, chief economist for the ITEM Club, says the global authorities have just weeks to get this right, or trigger disaster.

"The central banks are rapidly losing control. By not cutting interest rates nearly far enough or fast enough, they are allowing the money markets to dictate policy. We are long past worrying about moral hazard," he says.

"They still have another couple of months before this starts imploding. Things are very unstable and can move incredibly fast. I don't think the central banks are going to make a major policy error, but if they do, this could make 1929 look like a walk in the park," he adds.

The Bank of England knows the risk. Markets director Paul Tucker says the crisis has moved beyond the collapse of mortgage securities, and is now eating into the bedrock of banking capital. "We must try to avoid the vicious circle in which tighter liquidity conditions, lower asset values, impaired capital resources, reduced credit supply, and slower aggregate demand feed back on each other," he says.

New York's Federal Reserve chief Tim Geithner echoed the words, warning of an "adverse self-reinforcing dynamic", banker-speak for a downward spiral. The Fed has broken decades of practice by inviting all US depositary banks to its lending window, bringing dodgy mortgage securities as collateral.

Quietly, insiders are perusing an obscure paper by Fed staffers David Small and Jim Clouse. It explores what can be done under the Federal Reserve Act when all else fails.

Section 13 (3) allows the Fed to take emergency action when banks become "unwilling or very reluctant to provide credit". A vote by five governors can - in "exigent circumstances" - authorise the bank to lend money to anybody, and take upon itself the credit risk. This clause has not been evoked since the Slump.

Yet still the central banks shrink from seriously grasping the rate-cut nettle. Understandably so. They are caught between the Scylla of the debt crunch and the Charybdis of inflation. It is not yet certain which is the more powerful force.

America's headline CPI screamed to 4.3 per cent in November. This may be a rogue figure, the tail effects of an oil, commodity, and food price spike. If so, the Fed missed its chance months ago to prepare the markets for such a case. It is now stymied.

This has eerie echoes of Japan in late-1990, when inflation rose to 4 per cent on a mini price-surge across Asia. As the Bank of Japan fretted about an inflation scare, the country's financial system tipped into the abyss.

In theory, Japan had ample ammo to fight a bust. Interest rates were 6 per cent in February 1990. In reality, the country was engulfed by the tsunami of debt deflation quicker than the bank dared to cut rates. In the end, rates fell to zero. Still it was not enough.

When a credit system implodes, it can feed on itself with lightning speed. Current rates in America (4.25 per cent), Britain (5.5 per cent), and the eurozone (4 per cent) have scope to fall a long way, but this may prove less of a panacea than often assumed. The risk is a Japanese denouement across the Anglo-Saxon world and half Europe.

Bernard Connolly, global strategist at Banque AIG, said the Fed and allies had scripted a Greek tragedy by under-pricing credit long ago and seem paralysed as post-bubble chickens now come home to roost. "The central banks are trying to dissociate financial problems from the real economy. They are pushing the world nearer and nearer to the edge of depression. We hope they will eventually be dragged kicking and screaming to do enough, but time is running out," he said.

Glance at the more or less healthy stock markets in New York, London, and Frankfurt, and you might never know that this debate is raging. Hopes that Middle Eastern and Asian wealth funds will plug every hole lifts spirits.

Glance at the debt markets and you hear a different tale. Not a single junk bond has been issued in Europe since August. Every attempt failed.

Europe's corporate bond issuance fell 66pc in the third quarter to $396bn (BIS data). Emerging market bonds plummeted 75pc.

"The kind of upheaval observed in the international money markets over the past few months has never been witnessed in history," says Thomas Jordan, a Swiss central bank governor.

"The sub-prime mortgage crisis hit a vital nerve of the international financial system," he says.

The market for asset-backed commercial paper - where Europe's lenders from IKB to the German Doctors and Dentists borrowed through Irish-based "conduits" to play US housing debt - has shrunk for 18 weeks in a row. It has shed $404bn or 36pc. As lenders refuse to roll over credit, banks must take these wrecks back on their books. There lies the rub.

Professor Spencer says capital ratios have fallen far below the 8 per cent minimum under Basel rules. "If they can't raise capital, they will have to shrink balance sheets," he said.

Tim Congdon, a banking historian at the London School of Economics, said the rot had seeped through the foundations of British lending.

Average equity capital has fallen to 3.2 per cent (nearer 2.5 per cent sans "goodwill"), compared with 5 per cent seven years ago. "How on earth did the Financial Services Authority let this happen?" he asks.

Worse, changes pushed through by Gordon Brown in 1998 have caused the de facto cash and liquid assets ratio to collapse from post-war levels above 30 per cent to near zero. "Brown hadn't got a clue what he was doing," he says.

The risk for Britain - as property buckles - is a twin banking and fiscal squeeze. The UK budget deficit is already 3 per cent of GDP at the peak of the economic cycle, shockingly out of line with its peers. America looks frugal by comparison.

Maastricht rules may force the Government to raise taxes or slash spending into a recession. This way lies crucifixion. The UK current account deficit was 5.7 per cent of GDP in the second quarter, the highest in half a century. Gordon Brown has disarmed us on every front.

In Europe, the ECB has its own distinct headache. Inflation is 3.1 per cent, the highest since monetary union. This is already enough to set off a political storm in Germany. A Dresdner poll found that 71 per cent of German women want the Deutschmark restored.

With Brünhilde fuming about Brot prices, the ECB has to watch its step. Frankfurt cannot easily cut rates to cushion the blow as housing bubbles pop across southern Europe. It must resort to tricks instead. Hence the half trillion gush last week at rates of 70bp below Euribor, a camouflaged move to help Spain.

The ECB's little secret is that it must never allow a Northern Rock failure in the eurozone because this would expose the reality that there is no EU treasury and no EU lender of last resort behind the system. Would German taxpayers foot the bill for a Spanish bail-out in the way that Kentish men and maids must foot the bill for Newcastle's Rock? Nobody knows. This is where eurozone solidarity stretches to snapping point. It is why the ECB has showered the system with liquidity from day one of this crisis.

Citigroup, Merrill Lynch, UBS, HSBC and others have stepped forward to reveal their losses. At some point, enough of the dirty linen will be on the line to let markets discern the shape of the debacle. We are not there yet.

Goldman Sachs caused shock last month when it predicted that total crunch losses would reach $500bn, leading to a $2 trillion contraction in lending as bank multiples kick into reverse. This already seems humdrum.

6h43dy.jpg

Where will it end? A fresh study by Morgan Stanley warns that the big banks face a further $200bn of defaults in commercial property. On it goes.

The International Monetary Fund still predicts blistering global growth of 5 per cent next year. If so, markets should roar back to life in January, as though the crunch were but a nightmare. There again, the credit soufflé may be hard to raise a second time

www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/2821629/Crisis-may-make-1929-look-a-%27walk-in-the-park%27.html

Sucandra, these are miy same suspicions,

"...why not look for a reasonable motive where possibly the western cash flow was redirected?

USA, European Union, Russia, Australia, South America, huge parts of Asia, all are facing a ...crisis.

... The cash flow is syphoned off to another location and the bankers explaining at tv, we lost it."

Remember, Industrial War machines have always enhanced the economy.

The 1929 Depression has always been remembered as a mass "run-on-the-bank" event.

So I speculate that the present collapse similarly has been created by a "run-on-the-bank" --and such a thing has been done in a concerted effort to harm the western banking system by 'yet un-named parties' --before axis powers begin mobilisation.

Thus, there are many reasons to diplomatically name 'no names' lest the civilian populations react in ways that inhibit bonefide covert intelligence gathering.

This time, if my posting is cryptic, then that's ok.

PS: Did you know Sivananda back in the day?--[Do you know where his son Syamakunda is? I want to say hello to Syamakunda]

Have you seen Karaja, lately?

Sucandra, these are miy same suspicions,

"...why not look for a reasonable motive where possibly the western cash flow was redirected?

USA, European Union, Russia, Australia, South America, huge parts of Asia, all are facing a ...crisis.

... The cash flow is syphoned off to another location and the bankers explaining at tv, we lost it."

Remember, Industrial War machines have always enhanced the economy.

The 1929 Depression has always been remembered as a mass "run-on-the-bank" event.

So I speculate that the present collapse similarly has been created by a "run-on-the-bank" --and such a thing has been done in a concerted effort to harm the western banking system by 'yet un-named parties' --before axis powers begin mobilisation.

Thus, there are many reasons to diplomatically name 'no names' lest the civilian populations react in ways that inhibit bonefide covert intelligence gathering.

This time, if my posting is cryptic, then that's ok.

PS: Did you know Sivananda back in the day?--[Do you know where his son Syamakunda is? I want to say hello to Syamakunda]

Have you seen Karaja, lately?

Yes I know Sivananda, he did so much and at the end was forced to leave. At one point they didn't gave him an adequate service and when struggling to sell books turned him into a laughing stock, very offensive what they did to him. Syamakunda, no don't know his kids, also dont know Karaja.

There seems to be nothing new in history. In Genesis 47, Joseph, second in command to Egypt's Pharaoh, warned of a coming famine, and prepared stock-piles of grain to aid the people through the crisis. When the famine hit the land, the people came to Joseph to buy food stock. A simple transaction was made; the citizens used the national currency to purchase grain.

In verses 14 and 15 we find an unusual development. After the grain was purchased, Joseph intentionally holds the money back, keeping it from being re-circulated into the local economy. The result is predictably catastrophic for the people: Economic crisis.

According to the King James Version, "the money failed" (vs.15), and in the New International Version it says that the "money is used up." Egypt experienced intentional, government-sponsored deflation in the midst of a natural calamity. The money collapsed.

Needing to eat, what did the citizens do? They brought Joseph their livestock in exchange for grain (vs.16-17). As an agrarian society, livestock represented the industrial basis of the people. Hence, placing this power in the hands of the government, the people's commercial activity was effectively abolished.

In relating this series of events to others, some have asked; "Why didn't the people just eat the animals instead of trading them for grain?"

Refrigeration didn't exist. And while the people could have dried some of the meat for long-term use, grain would have been the most valuable and stable food source during a drought. Now the people had neither money nor livestock; and a year later they were out of food.

6qftds.jpg

Returning to Joseph, who obviously was in charge of the storehouses, the people begged their leader to take their land and themselves in trade for food (vs.18-19). Property was therefore consolidated under the state, and the citizens literally became slaves in their own country (vs.20-21). In the King James Version the language goes even further: Joseph depopulates the rural areas and moves the people into the cities.

This is a masterful population control strategy. Once the wealth of the nation had been consolidated under the Pharaoh's banner via Joseph's actions - monetary wealth, the industrial base, land and productivity, and the people as economic assets - then Joseph instituted a new farming and taxation system (vs.20-24). How did the people respond? They gladly relinquished control of their wealth, property, and themselves (gave up their freedom) for the promise of state-dictated security.

Keep in mind; all of this started through a debasing of the currency system. The manipulation of money is, arguably, the most potent method - outside of war - used to rearrange the fabric of society.

Am I suggesting that our current crisis will be used as leverage to re-structure our Western world? The odds are in favor of it. Consider what the father of modern economics, John Maynard Keynes, had to say in 1919.

There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency." - John Maynard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, (1919), p.236.

Keynes economic model is what we have been using since the end of World War II. Roughly speaking, it's the idea that governments can stimulate the economy through interest rate management - the heart of credit and debt - taxation programs, and other state-instituted incentive programs. Although the above quote was aimed primarily at inflationary actions, the same conclusion could be made regarding deflationary leveraging.

In sum, when alien bankers control the purse strings of the State, inevitably the State becomes synonymous with these bankers. The State is "public" in name only. This is the true face of Communism.

As we slide into a recession or even a depression, keep your eye on the big picture. Their goal is to "absorb the world's wealth" and to control every aspect of our lives.

Why? They need to protect their fraudulent monopoly on the credit of the world's governments, worth literally trillions. They started the two world wars so global governance i.e. the League of Nations, United Nations would bring "a better world." They started this financial crisis for the same spurious reasons.

Don't get caught up in the noise. Advocate the renunciation of the portion of the national debt owed to the central bankers. They created the money out of thin air. We create it out of work. Oppose the loss of national sovereignty and the reorganization of society. They are being introduced under the smokescreen of this boom-bust ruse which is as old as Joseph.

Islamic banking escapes fallout

Strait Times – October 20, 2008

ISLAMIC banking has largely escaped the fallout from the global financial crisis, thanks to rules that forbid the sort of risky business that is felling mainstream institutions.

But experts say that because of its heavy reliance on property investments and private equity, the booming 1.0 trillion dollar global industry could be hit if the turmoil worsens and real assets start to crumble.

'In the current financial turmoil, it is interesting to note that Islamic financing may have prevented a majority of the mess created by the conventional banking and financial institutions,' Kuwait Finance House said in a report.

'The outlook for Islamic financing is bright and will likely take the lead in terms of providing funding for major projects as the conventional banking system reevaluates its business model.'

The rules of Islamic banking and finance - which incorporate principles of sharia or Islamic law - read like a how-to guide on avoiding the kind of disaster that is currently gripping world markets.

Islamic law prohibits the payment and collection of interest, which is seen as a form of gambling, so highly complex instruments such as derivatives and other creative accounting practices are banned.

Transactions must be backed by real assets - not shady repackaged subprime mortgages - and because risk is shared between the bank and the depositor there is an incentive for the institutions to ensure the deal is sound.

Investors have a right to know how their funds are being used, and the sector is overseen by dedicated supervisory boards as well as the usual national regulatory authorities.

'Islamic banking has, thus far, remained positive, despite the current challenging global financial environment,' said Mr Zeti Akhtar Aziz, the central bank governor of Malaysia, which is Southeast Asia's leader in Islamic banking.

Mr Zeti said this month that because of the slowing global economy, plans for Islamic 'sukuk' bonds had been postponed or scrapped by companies including Kuwait's Abyaar Real Estate Development and Malaysia's Perisai Petroleum.

And Ms Jennifer Chang, a partner at Pricewaterhouse Coopers in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur, said that given the extent of the global crisis, Islamic banks may suffer damage despite their strong position.

'Islamic banks, especially in the Middle East, got heavily into private equity and real estate investments, and a lot of loans may be backed by properties. So if the property market goes down, there will be an impact,' she said.

'If a borrower is not able to pay then the bank will foreclose and the question is - can you sell the property in the market and at what value? These are issues which all banks can face.'

There have been calls for the conventional banking industry to take a leaf out of the book of Islamic finance, which also shuns investments in gaming, alcohol and pornography in favour of ethical investments.

Influential Sunni cleric Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi earlier this month called on Muslims to take advantage of the turmoil to build an economic system compatible with Islamic principles.

'The collapse of the capitalist system based on usury and paper and not on goods traded on the market is proof that it is in crisis and shows that Islamic economic philosophy is holding up,' said the Egyptian-born, Qatar-based cleric.

In recent years the sector has broken out of its niche and been embraced by mainstream banks. As well as basic bank deposits and investment accounts, it has expanded into areas including equity funds, bonds and Islamic hedge funds.

Mr Abhishek Kumar, a senior research analyst at Financial Insights, a company under market research and analysis firm International Data Corp (IDC), said recent events may further boost the sector.

'More and more institutions will be interested in providing Islamic services to diversify their risk portfolio,' he said, while warning that in the current financial storm there were no absolutely safe harbours.

'We're not really sure what the real extent of the impact is, and whether we've passed the worst of it or not, But the extent is not going to be as bad as in the mainstream sector,' he said.

www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Money/Story/STIStory_292658.html

Bush obviously isn't interested to become a honored president of the United States.

OECD report ranks US third worst in inequality and poverty

Patrick O’Connor – WSWS October 22, 200, 2008

A report issued yesterday by the Paris-based Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) revealed the United States has the third worst level of income inequality and poverty among the group's 30 member states. Only Mexico and Turkey ranked higher in those categories. OECD states in western Europe, along with Japan, South Korea, Canada and Australia, all recorded better figures than the US, as did central and eastern European states, including Poland and Hungary.

The 300-page report, entitled "Growing Unequal? Income Distribution and Poverty in OECD countries," was based on three years of research into the relevant data of the organization's member countries over the past two to three decades. With increased inequality and poverty levels recorded in three-quarters of OECD countries, the report's central conclusion was that "the economic growth of recent decades has benefitted the rich more than the poor."

On the US, the report explained: "Since 2000, income inequality has increased rapidly, continuing a long-term trend that goes back to the 1970s ... Rich households in America have been leaving both middle and poorer income groups behind. This has happened in many countries, but nowhere has this trend been so stark as in the United States. The average income of the richest 10 percent is US$93,000 in purchasing power parities, the highest level in the OECD. However, the poorest 10% of the US citizens have an income of US$5,800 per year—about 20% lower than the average for OECD countries." [Original emphasis]

These income figures actually underestimate the gulf between the ultra-wealthy and the working class and poor. Wealth inequality is far higher than reported income disparities. A tiny elite layer comprising less than 1 percent of the population has amassed unprecedented levels of wealth over the last three decades through various forms of speculation and financial parasitism. But this wealth, largely concealed through tax evasion schemes and other mechanisms, is difficult for economists and statisticians to accurately measure.

The OECD said it recorded income rather than wealth inequalities because many countries do not gather data on household assets and because of other difficulties in comparing wealth between countries. The report noted, however, that available statistics showed that wealth inequality was substantially higher than income distribution in every country. In the US, it was estimated that the top 10 percent hold 71 percent of the national wealth (compared to 28 percent of total income), while the top 1 percent control between 25 to 33 percent of total net worth.

The report cited estimates that average income inequality across the OECD was 7 to 8 percent higher in the mid-2000s than in the mid-1980s. "This may not sound like much of an increase," it explained, "but it is equivalent on average to taking $880 away from the poorest 50 percent and giving $880 to the richest 50 percent, although incomes at every level grew over the two decades."

The OECD report defined those in poverty as households with an income below half of median national incomes. On this basis, poor people comprise 17 percent of the US population—higher than all the advanced OECD economies and only marginally behind Mexico and Turkey.

The US also ranked among the worst in OECD countries in regard to the length of time people remain trapped in poverty. According to the report, in most member states about half of poor people move above the poverty line within three years. But deep disparities were discovered; in Denmark and Holland the "persistently poor" comprise less than 2 percent of the population, while in the US the figure is 7 percent.

The US also ranks among the worst countries in "inequality of opportunity." Comparing income levels between fathers and their sons, the OECD assigned member countries an "earnings mobility" rating, with zero meaning the younger generation would earn the same income as the previous one, and 100 indicating no relationship between the two generations' earnings. An inverse relationship was found to exist between income inequality levels and earnings growth between generations. While several countries, such as Canada, Norway, Finland, and Denmark, recorded more than 80 on the earnings mobility index, the US scored just over 50.

These various findings point to the deepening class divide that dominates every aspect of American society. They also put paid to the various right-wing nostrums advanced in defence of the extraordinary levels of social inequality in the US. Far from having anything to do with merit or "hard work," individuals' incomes are largely determined by the family and social circumstances they are born into.

The OECD report also documented the correlation between higher social spending and reduced poverty and inequality. In Scandinavian and western European countries, social spending on people of working age (such as family benefits) averaged 7 to 8 percent of national income in 2005 and the proportion of working-age people in poverty was 5 to 8 percent. In the US, Mexico, Turkey and South Korea, 2 percent or less of national income was spent on equivalent benefits, while 12-15 percent of the working age population lived in poverty.

The unfolding financial crisis and the deepening world recession is set to rapidly accelerate the regressive poverty and inequality trends, both in the US and internationally.

Oxford University economist Anthony Atkinson published an article, "Unequal growth, unequal recession?," in the OECD Observer magazine to coincide with the major report's release. "The time of its publication inevitably leads the reader to ask: what will happen if the next decade is one, not of world growth, but of world recession?" he wrote. "If a rising tide does not lift all boats, how will they be affected by an ebbing tide? Recession—if it comes—does not sound like good news for those on the margins of the labour force."

Juan Somavia, director general of the International Labour Organization (ILO), announced on Monday that global unemployment could next year rise by an additional 20 million people, to a total of 210 million. An ILO press release explained that this figure was derived from UN data, revised International Monetary Fund economic growth rates and recent reports of layoffs in several countries.

Somavia also estimated that the number of working poor living on less than $1 a day could rise by another 40 million, and those on less than $2 a day by more than 100 million. He added these projections "could prove to be underestimates if the effects of the current economic contraction and looming recession are not quickly confronted."

Earlier this month the ILO director general told officials of the IMF and the World Bank meeting in Washington that "The crisis of the international financial system has grave consequences for enterprises, workers and families around the world. Coming on top of still high food and fuel prices, its effects are provoking a slide into a recession that unless averted by prompt and coordinated government actions could be severe, long lasting and global."

He warned the banking and political elite that they had to take action to get credit flowing again quickly "before more serious damage is done to the productive capacity and social fabric all around the world."

www.wsws.org/articles/2008/oct2008/oecd-o22.shtml

Yes I know Sivananda, he did so much and at the end was forced to leave. At one point they didn't gave him an adequate service and when struggling to sell books turned him into a laughing stock, very offensive what they did to him. Syamakunda, no don't know his kids, also dont know Karaja.

There seems to be nothing new in history. In Genesis 47, Joseph, second in command to Egypt's Pharaoh, warned of a coming famine, and prepared stock-piles of grain to aid the people through the crisis. When the famine hit the land, the people came to Joseph to buy food stock. A simple transaction was made; the citizens used the national currency to purchase grain.

In verses 14 and 15 we find an unusual development. After the grain was purchased, Joseph intentionally holds the money back, keeping it from being re-circulated into the local economy. The result is predictably catastrophic for the people: Economic crisis.

According to the King James Version, "the money failed" (vs.15), and in the New International Version it says that the "money is used up." Egypt experienced intentional, government-sponsored deflation in the midst of a natural calamity. The money collapsed.

Needing to eat, what did the citizens do? They brought Joseph their livestock in exchange for grain (vs.16-17). As an agrarian society, livestock represented the industrial basis of the people. Hence, placing this power in the hands of the government, the people's commercial activity was effectively abolished.

In relating this series of events to others, some have asked; "Why didn't the people just eat the animals instead of trading them for grain?"

Refrigeration didn't exist. And while the people could have dried some of the meat for long-term use, grain would have been the most valuable and stable food source during a drought. Now the people had neither money nor livestock; and a year later they were out of food.

6qftds.jpg

Returning to Joseph, who obviously was in charge of the storehouses, the people begged their leader to take their land and themselves in trade for food (vs.18-19). Property was therefore consolidated under the state, and the citizens literally became slaves in their own country (vs.20-21). In the King James Version the language goes even further: Joseph depopulates the rural areas and moves the people into the cities.

This is a masterful population control strategy. Once the wealth of the nation had been consolidated under the Pharaoh's banner via Joseph's actions - monetary wealth, the industrial base, land and productivity, and the people as economic assets - then Joseph instituted a new farming and taxation system (vs.20-24). How did the people respond? They gladly relinquished control of their wealth, property, and themselves (gave up their freedom) for the promise of state-dictated security.

Keep in mind; all of this started through a debasing of the currency system. The manipulation of money is, arguably, the most potent method - outside of war - used to rearrange the fabric of society.

Am I suggesting that our current crisis will be used as leverage to re-structure our Western world? The odds are in favor of it. Consider what the father of modern economics, John Maynard Keynes, had to say in 1919.

There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency." - John Maynard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, (1919), p.236.

Keynes economic model is what we have been using since the end of World War II. Roughly speaking, it's the idea that governments can stimulate the economy through interest rate management - the heart of credit and debt - taxation programs, and other state-instituted incentive programs. Although the above quote was aimed primarily at inflationary actions, the same conclusion could be made regarding deflationary leveraging.

In sum, when alien bankers control the purse strings of the State, inevitably the State becomes synonymous with these bankers. The State is "public" in name only. This is the true face of Communism.

As we slide into a recession or even a depression, keep your eye on the big picture. Their goal is to "absorb the world's wealth" and to control every aspect of our lives.

Why? They need to protect their fraudulent monopoly on the credit of the world's governments, worth literally trillions. They started the two world wars so global governance i.e. the League of Nations, United Nations would bring "a better world." They started this financial crisis for the same spurious reasons.

Don't get caught up in the noise. Advocate the renunciation of the portion of the national debt owed to the central bankers. They created the money out of thin air. We create it out of work. Oppose the loss of national sovereignty and the reorganization of society. They are being introduced under the smokescreen of this boom-bust ruse which is as old as Joseph.

That sums things up beautifully. You are a true patriot and not in the mere sentimental notion of patriotism or false nationalism but in protecting the freedom of all people to live and worship God without being slaves to the state etc.

In this technological society the plans of these central bankers take on an even more insidious intent. With the control of the corporate media etc. they are engaging in military style psychological operations and false flag terror attacks etc. in an effort to shock the public to acquiesce to their authoritarian demands.