IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astro_1980

horoscope matching

Rate this topic

Dear Jyotisha

I was born in Dharamshala. I was wondering if you can see if these 2 horoscopes match (the details of which are given below). i have been told by some astrologers that the girl I want to marry is a manglik and my parents are concerned about that...please help i am really stressed out.. my parents say that i will die or will have major health concern's if i marry her (is that what our horoscopes say)...

Female:

DOB: 25th Sept. 1985

Place of birth: calcutta, India

Time of Birth: 6:27 a.m

Coordinates: 22° 34' 11 N, Longitude: 88° 22' 11 E

Male:

DOB: 4th May 1980

PLace of birth: Dharamshala (Kangra), Himachal Pradesh, India

Time of Birth: 11:02 am

Coordinates: 32°13′19″N 76°19′02″E

Please can you help us out.

Thanks & Regards

Dear astro_1980,

What your parents have said is true. The female's chart has Mars in 12th house Leo which makes her Manglik.

Although being Manglik (Kuja Dosha) is not the only factor while considering two charts. There are various other discrepant factors in the above two charts.

In all there will be hardship, a lot of struggle to get along together, a major possibility of ego clash with you being the protagonist.

According to vedic astrology, this match is not suitable, although if you will do everything depending on astrology then you will loose your sanity. If you both are in love, get along and do whatever you feel like, after all that's what this life is all about.

wbr

Ayush