IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Coolgimmy

Mrityu Bhaga

Rate this topic

Hello All,

While taking into consideration whether a particular planet or house comes within the range of Mrityubhaga, what should be the tolerance taken to determine whether a planet is close to Mrityubhaga or not. For eg. someone's Venus is 11.8 deg Gemini. Will the planet be consider in Mrityubhaga or not?

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Dear Coolgimmy,

Complete horoscope needs to be analysed in detail before concluding anything.

with best wishes,

Pt. Aaadietya Pandey

(astro - numerologist)

Ph : 0091 - 9839117339, 9336344500

Official Website : www dot astrojyotishi dot com

Columnist for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Hindustan</st1:place> Times & Jagran Inext

Celebrity Astrologer- Numerologist for Astroyogi.com, Sify, Indiainfo, Oneindia, Tajonline, Truthstar, Boloji and more than 5,000 other websites.

(To know more about me just type "Aaadietya" on Google)

Dear Pandeyji,

Thanks for your reply. I am a learner and I came across this topic shortly. Therefore I was curious to know do we take +ve tolerance or negative tolerance and within what numeric. Other issues also has to be considered as well.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Dear Coolgimmy,

I feel that Pt Aaaditeya Pandey has replied in general, & not to your specific question.

Mrityubhaga is also called "Mrityukar Ansha".

Further Venus is considered in the said Mrityukar Ansha when she is in the 17th degree in Gemmini ( From 16 degree 0 minute to 17 degree).

Refer Horasaar (5/46-47) and Phaldeepika ( 13/10-11) for details of such degrees in different signs for different planets.

..... V K Shridhar

http://www.besttime-election.com

Dear Mr.Shridhar,

Thanks for your reply. What does the Mrityubhaga of houses mean. I am using JHora and with planets it shows of house as well. Does it mean that the particular house is destroyed and the person will not reap the benefits of that house?

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Dear Coolgimmy,

I am not aware about the term : "Mrityu Bhag of houses". Please let me know from where you have culled out this word , so that I may be able to refer the issue.

Let some one may throw light on the matter

..... V K Shridhar

Dear Mr.Shridhar,

I use JHora 72 and it generates how close are the planets to their Mrityubhaga degrees.It also generates the same for houses as well. For eg if lagna is cancer 20deg then 7th house will be capricorn which will be around 20deg as well. Now capricorn 20deg is close to its MB. I have seen a table somewhere in the net showing MBs of planets and lagna, but not of houses, but this software gives how a particular house due to the sign is close MBs related to it.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Dear Coolgimmy,

Horasaar (5/46-47) and Phaldeepika ( 13/10-11) refer to Mrityukar Ansha for ascendent in different signs. If Lagna is Cancer then, 20th degree of Cancer shall be Mrityukar Ansha, not 7th house Capricorn 20th degree shall be Mrityukar Ansha.

If some software interpret MBs for each sign / houses then, it is their interpretation- I may not agree with that view.

Prashara software also indicate the distance of planets & Lagna from the said Mrityurkar Anshas. I opine that the maleficenece of planet increases (for horoscopy) as it is nearer to their respective Mrityukar Ansha; but I have not come accross such reference in Muhurt treatises.

..... V K Shridhar

http://www.besttime-election.com

"Hindu Electional Astrology" - the largest compendium on Muhurtas.