IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
INNOCENT

Kala Bhairava Mantra

Rate this topic

Hrim (I will say Hriim, you know, it is a long i) is a biija mantra, used for various devata (sometimes with sun, hridaya and mahavidya Bhuvaneshvari)

aapad.h =calamity, aapadaaM = dangers

dharanaya = (on him) to concentrate

kuru = do

vatuka = the aspect of Bhairava

So I think you can understand what is about. Vatuka is invoked in order to remove dangers. I suggest you to find a transliterated form of this mantra, because there are long a, i, u as vowels in Sanskrit here. Also, the translation is useless if you want practice mantra yoga. the translation in this case is to understand the mantra sense. I hope this information will help you. I read some of other post from you. It seems you have no clue about Sanskrit language/ Please stop using any incorrect mantra, until you learn some rules for sounds used in mantra yoga. I don't know what spiritual practice do you have, or what cult / sect you follow. But take your time to study a little bit deeper the sound formation in Sanskrit, particular in mantra. This is the idea, take my words as advice, is my personally opinion.

Thanks So Much For Your Assistance And Advice. I Am Presently Learning Very Slowly.

It Is Important That I Understand The Meaning Of These Sanscrit Mantras As Well As To Pronounce It.

I Will Not Stay Away But I Will Be Sure To Rely On The Guidance Of Genuine Educational Sources.