IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ShivaParvati

Thanks!!

Rate this topic

Just want to say thanks to Sasisekaranji, Nikhil ji, Ppena ji and especially Deepa ji for taking the time to analyse my chart and replying. I would have been happeier if USR ji had given me his view on my chart but he seems busy helping others on the board. Still want to thank him and others for spending time and giving a breath of hope to every person who discove this board.. You all are great..:)

Big hug

Hi all

I would also like to convey my appreciation and regards for the great people on this forum who are helping everyone in need in such a selfless manner. Hats off to all you guys. YOU TRULY ROCK!!!

I visited this forum about a month and a half back and am completely addicted to this now. Though I always wanted to learn astrology but I guess after being a part of this forum I am all the more motivated and look forward to being of some help myself:) even if that may be a long time ahead but at least I've made a beginning;)

Cheers and best

Thank you for including me also !

I didn't give my opinion as it may differ with others and may likely hurt them indirectly.

wish you good luck,

USR.

Thats ok USR ji, You did what you felt right but I would've appreciated it.. And my respect for you is not based on whether you analyse my chart or not, it is because of the way you help everybody on his board.. Not doing one thing for someone doesn't exclude you from the astrologers family of this boad who, without expecting anything in return, eager to spend so much time to help others..

Regards