IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Andal

Dreams - Please Help

Rate this topic

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I didn't know where else to post, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me.

Sometimes, I see Gods in my dreams. In those dreams, sometimes it's just like saying hi or waving their hands, and other times, they talk to me as if they're giving me advice. If it's not the Gods themselves, they have someone near them who talks to me.

It's always at this temple. It's kind of hard to describe. But it's always the same temple, and now, I realize that it's the same temple when I'm dreaming. For example, in those dreams, I'm like "I've been here before in my dreams." I only realize that I was dreaming again when I wake up.

I'm not very high spiritually so I don't know why I see Gods. I mean, my parents pray and light the diya almost daily, but they don't see Gods. I still pray to God, but not as much. I think about them at times. Because of these dreams, I treat Gods more like my friends and know they're teasing me.

I thought I could be dreaming about Gods because of psychological reasons, but it doesn't work. I tell myself "I'm going to dream about Gods tonight," and it doesn't work. It's always random.

Also, another problem I have about dreams is that I keep dreaming about this guy. I don't know who that guy is. It's always the same guy, and in those dreams, I've done everything with them - falling in love, fighting with him, marrying him and having kids. And now, because of these dreams, I don't want to marry anybody else. I've seen myself live as his wife, and I can't see myself with anybody else. It's kind of like how Andal dreamed of Krishna and wanted to marry only him.

But in my case, I don't know who the guy is, and I don't think it's a God. I can't imagine one of my Gods as my husband. It just feels weird, and even though I told myself that I can't about God like that, I can't help it. I cry just Andal did when she was seperated from Krishna. I can't stop myself from liking that guy in my dreams no matter how hard I try. These dreams are also random just like the dream of Gods.

Am I crazy? What do you think is wrong with me? Does anybody else have these types of dreams? When I dreamed of the Gods, I did see other people there visiting Gods like me. I would really appreciate it if you can help. Thanks!

Sometimes, I see Gods in my dreams. In those dreams, sometimes it's just like saying hi or waving their hands, and other times, they talk to me as if they're giving me advice. If it's not the Gods themselves, they have someone near them who talks to me.

Seeing Gods in dreams shows your involment in spirituality. May not be in this birth, but a previous birth. There is something called sub-conciousness and super-conciousness and if you read the works of Madam Blavitsky or Sri Aurobindo, you will know it better.

It's always at this temple. It's kind of hard to describe. But it's always the same temple, and now, I realize that it's the same temple when I'm dreaming. For example, in those dreams, I'm like "I've been here before in my dreams." I only realize that I was dreaming again when I wake up.

This is not only your experience. This is my experience also and many more would have dreamt of may temples. This is where the subtle subconciousness work. The familiarity is what we have experienced already (maybe in our previous birth)

I'm not very high spiritually so I don't know why I see Gods. I mean, my parents pray and light the diya almost daily, but they don't see Gods. I still pray to God, but not as much. I think about them at times. Because of these dreams, I treat Gods more like my friends and know they're teasing me.

I thought I could be dreaming about Gods because of psychological reasons, but it doesn't work. I tell myself "I'm going to dream about Gods tonight," and it doesn't work. It's always random.

Also, another problem I have about dreams is that I keep dreaming about this guy. I don't know who that guy is. It's always the same guy, and in those dreams, I've done everything with them - falling in love, fighting with him, marrying him and having kids. And now, because of these dreams, I don't want to marry anybody else. I've seen myself live as his wife, and I can't see myself with anybody else. It's kind of like how Andal dreamed of Krishna and wanted to marry only him.

But in my case, I don't know who the guy is, and I don't think it's a God. I can't imagine one of my Gods as my husband. It just feels weird, and even though I told myself that I can't about God like that, I can't help it. I cry just Andal did when she was seperated from Krishna. I can't stop myself from liking that guy in my dreams no matter how hard I try. These dreams are also random just like the dream of Gods.

Am I crazy? What do you think is wrong with me? Does anybody else have these types of dreams? When I dreamed of the Gods, I did see other people there visiting Gods like me. I would really appreciate it if you can help. Thanks!

Well, here I feel you need psychological guidance when you are thinking yourself to be like Andal, it looks like a Chandramukhi movie. The mind is wicked and very creative at times. You have enjoyed your dreams and you have also got attached to it by thinking over it again and again. When your intellect takes control, it looks weird.

Though I cannot brush aside your experiences as stupid thinking coz many a time in the past life we would have been subject to deep attachment to a person/persons which is always there in the sub-concious mind and unfolds as dreams.

But my sincere advice to you is to not give utmost importance to such thrillers and take it just as an other experience or else you will be lost and you yourself will be responsible for that.

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I didn't know where else

to post, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me.

-----------

I wish I can help you but I must know who you are in advance. Why did

you preset yourself on "Andal" instead of s.one else such as "Radha"?

I'm your sincerely dog.

If you think I'm able to get along with you, just talk with me,

otherwise don't waste your energy only under the driving of your will.

Notice that I don't care about the contents of your dream at least now.

It can't be attested.

Frankly, you dream such things because people around you are extremely devotanal talking. Next time when you go to bed think what else they discussed and then see the charms if you want to stop dreaming such things.

Your soul is so pure that you think about spirituality even in sleep with no concentration. You are lucky I would say!