IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
M.R.Moorthi

Help This Woman Please

Rate this topic

Help This Woman Please <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear all Learned Ones on Astrology,

A woman born on 27/09/1952 at 02-53 Am at Kancheepuram,Tamilnadu,India is leading a very stressful life.Her husband left her long ago and his whereabouts are not known.She is with one of her brothers who always finds fault with her even for trivial matters,inspite of doing hard work at home like,cooking,cleaning,taking care of the aged mother in addition to going out for fetching house old needs etc.To take care of her own needs she is doing some buying & reselling business on a small scale.

She wishes to know whether she will ever have good earnings and a shelter of her own to live in without depending on others.Is there any chance of her husband joining her helpfully.Can she have happy future

with her age advancing.

For information Her husband's Birth details:DOB:07/02/1949 at 10-43 AM at Palakkad,Kerala,India

Astrlogers please help her with your valuable predictions and suggestions for any remedies,if required.

M.R.Moorthi

Mr. Moorthi, R U sure about her birth time. she seems to have good horoscope. can you find out. You know if the birth of the time is not correct calculation goes worng.

find out major events of her life that will help us to compare the past with the dasas and predict the future. Her father and mother were well settled and has two brother, the two brothers are not having a good relationship. if the above is right, we can discuss further.

Dear Shri.Ramachandran,

Thank you for the immediate response.I have given the details as given by the poor woman,including her husbands birth details.As suggested by you I will talk to the woman to find out any mistake I committed in the birth time and also to know some major events in life.I will surely feed the information as soon as get it.Thank you once again

M.R.Moorthi

Dear M.R.Moorti,

The chart is showing many difficulties in life:

Moon in Moola Star (usually males are not recommed to get married to females with moola star)

Lagna lord moon in the 6th house.

Rahu/Ketu across lagna and 7th house.

Lagna lord moon flanked by 2 natural malefics

2nd lord sun anf 7th lord Saturn in the 3rd house with 3rd lord mercury (exalted) is not conducive for marriage and having family.

Her destinay number ( total sum of date of birth) is 8. I have seen again-again individuals with destiny number 8 ( especially females) is suffering from many aspects.

Anyhow, as she is undergoing Rahu/Venus from 9/7/2008 till 7/10/2010 and both these planet on mars ruling star plus due to position of venus in the 10th in Navamsa and in 1st in Dasamsa: she should put more effort in establishing business ( venus related: clothing, jewellery, ornaments, etc).

Good part, mars in 5th house will assist in establishing business easily.

Best of luck.

Bhaaskaran at brv62002@gmail.com

Dear Shri.Bhaaskaran,

Thank you for your deep analysis.Any chance for her husband to come back & join her to lead a harmonious life?Can her brothers be of any help to her?If she tries to have her own place of living,will she suceed and her earnings be good? Please give your considered view on these aspects.

One more point.You mentioned that "males are not recommeded to get married to females with Moola Star".If so,that implies such females should ever remain spinsters?Please clarify on this point also.

Regards, M.R.Moorthi

Help This Woman Please <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear all Learned Ones on Astrology,

A woman born on 27/09/1952 at 02-53 Am at Kancheepuram,Tamilnadu,India is leading a very stressful life.Her husband left her long ago and his whereabouts are not known.She is with one of her brothers who always finds fault with her even for trivial matters,inspite of doing hard work at home like,cooking,cleaning,taking care of the aged mother in addition to going out for fetching house old needs etc.To take care of her own needs she is doing some buying & reselling business on a small scale.

She wishes to know whether she will ever have good earnings and a shelter of her own to live in without depending on others.Is there any chance of her husband joining her helpfully.Can she have happy future

with her age advancing.

For information Her husband's Birth details:DOB:07/02/1949 at 10-43 AM at Palakkad,Kerala,India

Astrlogers please help her with your valuable predictions and suggestions for any remedies,if required.

M.R.Moorthi

What Bhaaskaran has stated is quite correct. Moon is in difficult Nakshatra flanked by malefics.

Yet Jupiter aspects Venus in its own sign in 4th house as well as moon too so there is some relief.

3rd house indications are not so good. All seperative planets are there (Sun, lord of 12th and Saturn). She will do better away from brothers.

Still mercury exalted there helps things. But it may be just enough to allow her to stay in a difficult situation.

She is going through a good sub-cycle (Rahu/Venus). Business prospers.

Pearl is recommended.

- Pablo

Dear Sir,Thank you.How then Females with such a horoscope can get married and live a happy life?She has given her husband's birth details also.Leave alone the brothers how about her own husband?Cann't he come back & join her and help?Reason for the difficulty has been discussed.What is the remedy we can suggest to her to ward off the evils and settle down happily alone,if not brothers or her husband?

MRM

Mr. Moorthi, R U sure about her birth time. she seems to have good horoscope. can you find out. You know if the birth of the time is not correct calculation goes worng.

find out major events of her life that will help us to compare the past with the dasas and predict the future. Her father and mother were well settled and has two brother, the two brothers are not having a good relationship. if the above is right, we can discuss further.

Dear Shri R.N.Ramachandran,

As suggested by you I contacted her to verify the time. She says the birth time 02-53 Am as given earlier is correct. Further she gave some incidences for our information that her marriage took place on 07/06/1987 at Palani sometime after 9-00AM.,Monday.Her Husband left her without her knowledge with her Gold chain on 16-12-1989 and returned after selling and exhausting all that money on 13-01-1990.Again left on 11-05-1990.Came back after some time and for more than three years now he permanently left,leaving her in the care her one of her brothers who is also not in terms with her,despite her hard working at his home.

On the basis of this will you be able to tell her future please.

M.R.Moorthi

Dear Shri R.N.Ramachandran,

As suggested by you I contacted her to verify the time. She says the birth time 02-53 Am as given earlier is correct. Further she gave some incidences for our information that her marriage took place on 07/06/1987 at Palani sometime after 9-00AM.,Monday.Her Husband left her without her knowledge with her Gold chain on 16-12-1989 and returned after selling and exhausting all that money on 13-01-1990.Again left on 11-05-1990.Came back after some time and for more than three years now he permanently left,leaving her in the care her one of her brothers who is also not in terms with her,despite her hard working at his home.

On the basis of this will you be able to tell her future please.

M.R.Moorthi

Mr. Moorthi, i find it diffcult to match the problems faced by this lady. Ok I Agree that Rahu and Ketu both in the natal chart and the Navamsa chart, affected her maritial life but the seventh lord Saturn in its friends house that to Mercury exalted. but what about the family life she has a Venus in its own house and Purva Punyathpathi Mars in its house. Her tenth House lord MArs is in its own place with power how can she be begging for survival. i have seen a horo where in the tenth Mars is debliated yet she had steady income, but she did not have any luxury life. Ok I understand the dasa running is not favourable but i feel when the other aspects of the horo that is Lanagthipathi, Fifth lord, Nineth and tenth lord is well placed even 2 of them well placed, than the particular person even in the bad period will have some protection. just like the basement or asthiwaram is good the earthquake can only shake the building but cannot uproot everything. as fars work or business concerned upto 2014 the Rahu dasa is running, it is tenth to tenth indicates service not business. after that the Jupiter dasa is running which will definitly will help her in doing business as she will be able to earn more. at present the profit wont be great, may be it will help her survival. beleive me after 2014 she will have a good life. her husband may join her after 2012. because whoever it may be only the timing is important. all effeorts will lead to success if the timing is in favour but if not in favour we will have to accept and carry on the duty. but for me she should wait for 2014 for any uplift onwards. just tell me about her parents details, and brother details, how may brothers and whether they are having a good realtionship with each other. but i doubt. one thing is that her brothers are settled well than her. get back to me.

Even the Navamsa placments are good.

even her husband horo is also hving a very good horosocope. but in both horos the Rahu and Ketu are placed in 1 and 7th is creating problems in their matching. i think she should go to Kalakashti temple and worship on Amavasya and Purnima. the doshas will go. and what is the meaning of her husband permenantly left, can you give us the detail what happend. i think this is person is living with someone else. will come back after 2012.I am sorry that i am not able to change the views of mine, may be others try analyse the same and so that it could help everyone to learn new aspects.

I don't agree with Mr. Bhaskarans View that a Moola star girl are not recommended for marriage.

Dear Shri Ramachandran, Thank you for your indepth study of both the charts and valuable opinion.For your information she has two brothers and three sisters.Both the brothers have no strains between them.Elder one married,now 70 years,and settled in a far off place and the second is 60 years,not married but spritually inclined with some hot temperment.This lady lives with her 88 years old mother and the second brother.Except this lady her sisters and brothers are doing well.Except the second brother others are generally good towards her to some extent with occassional monetary help.She has studied up to ssc.She says for the past little more than 10 yers now she has been doing purchasing sarees and all woman requirements from some whole sale traders and selling them in retail,visiting houses and offices and even dolls some times but only after completing all the household chores everyday except Sundays.Further she says this business is giving her some good results in the recent times.When I showed the horoscopes recently to one learned lady who I by chance came accross,she said the matching in respect of ragu/ketu dosha was ok but both the stars belong to Rakshasa gana and fall in shashttaka positions which is not good,though the position considered anukoola.She was of the opinion that Ragu being located in Mar's star(Dhanishta),that too in Makara, which is a benefic for Kataka lagna natives,Ragu dasa will only do some good in respect of her earnings and didn't comment anything on her husband joining back etc etc.All these for your kind information and valuable comments.I take interest because the lady is almost 56 years and worried of her future with the advancing age.Somewhere in the future she may have to stop doing this and take care of herself with what she is going to save now.

Thank you sir.

Mr. Moorthi, i find it diffcult to match the problems faced by this lady. Ok I Agree that Rahu and Ketu both in the natal chart and the Navamsa chart, affected her maritial life but the seventh lord Saturn in its friends house that to Mercury exalted. but what about the family life she has a Venus in its own house and Purva Punyathpathi Mars in its house. Her tenth House lord MArs is in its own place with power how can she be begging for survival. i have seen a horo where in the tenth Mars is debliated yet she had steady income, but she did not have any luxury life. Ok I understand the dasa running is not favourable but i feel when the other aspects of the horo that is Lanagthipathi, Fifth lord, Nineth and tenth lord is well placed even 2 of them well placed, than the particular person even in the bad period will have some protection. just like the basement or asthiwaram is good the earthquake can only shake the building but cannot uproot everything. as fars work or business concerned upto 2014 the Rahu dasa is running, it is tenth to tenth indicates service not business. after that the Jupiter dasa is running which will definitly will help her in doing business as she will be able to earn more. at present the profit wont be great, may be it will help her survival. beleive me after 2014 she will have a good life. her husband may join her after 2012. because whoever it may be only the timing is important. all effeorts will lead to success if the timing is in favour but if not in favour we will have to accept and carry on the duty. but for me she should wait for 2014 for any uplift onwards. just tell me about her parents details, and brother details, how may brothers and whether they are having a good realtionship with each other. but i doubt. one thing is that her brothers are settled well than her. get back to me.

Even the Navamsa placments are good.

even her husband horo is also hving a very good horosocope. but in both horos the Rahu and Ketu are placed in 1 and 7th is creating problems in their matching. i think she should go to Kalakashti temple and worship on Amavasya and Purnima. the doshas will go. and what is the meaning of her husband permenantly left, can you give us the detail what happend. i think this is person is living with someone else. will come back after 2012.I am sorry that i am not able to change the views of mine, may be others try analyse the same and so that it could help everyone to learn new aspects.

I don't agree with Mr. Bhaskarans View that a Moola star girl are not recommended for marriage.

Dear Shri Ramachandran, Thank you for your indepth study of both the charts and valuable opinion.The information you required: She has two brothers and three sisters.Both the brothers have no strains between them.Elder one married,now 70 years,and settled in a far off place and the second is 60 years,not married but spritually inclined with some hot temperment.This lady lives with her 88 years old mother and the second brother.Except this lady her sisters and brothers are doing well.Except the second brother others are generally good towards her to some extent with occassional monetary help.She has studied up to ssc.She says for the past little more than 10 yers now she has been doing purchasing sarees and all woman requirements from some whole sale traders and selling them in retail,visiting houses and offices and even dolls some times but only after completing all the household chores everyday except Sundays.Further she says this business is giving her some good results in the recent times.When I showed the horoscopes recently to one learned lady who I by chance came accross,she said the matching in respect of ragu/ketu dosha was ok but both the stars belong to Rakshasa gana and fall in shashttaka positions which is not good,though the position considered anukoola.She was of the opinion that Ragu being located in Mar's star(Dhanishta),that too in Makara, which is a benefic for Kataka lagna natives,Ragu dasa will only do some good in respect of her earnings and didn't comment anything on her husband joining back etc etc.All these for your kind information and valuable comments.I take interest because the lady is almost 56 years and worried of her future with the advancing age.Somewhere in the future she may have to stop doing this and take care of herself with what she is going to save now.

Thank you sir.

<!-- / message -->