IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mylilangel

problem in restarting my career

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am facing some serious problems in finding a breakthrough professionally for myself after a career break of about 27 months. MY dob is <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="4" Day="29" Year="1977">29/04/1977</st1:date>; time of birth: 2100hrs and place is birth is <st1:City><st1:place>Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>. In detail, I moved abroad with my husband after taking leave from my permanent govt job in academics in mar 2006. Now for the last 1 year I have been trying to look for a job here but with no success(I get brilliant feedback from the interviewers but no job offers). I have always been told that I would leave my job for my husband. I guess I am currently in that phase. But I know that there is much more I want to do in life than just sit at home. Meanwhile,I am going thru some strange things: twice I tried start studying for PhD but just gave up(complete lack of interest or some unseen force pulling me back<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :confused: )</v:shapetype>. While contrarily, I started reading astrology just a week earlier completely on my own and I guess I am doing quite good for myself as a beginner. I am totally confused as to what does future has in store for me. I have had my phases of serious depression and I guess now am just curious while still hoping for something good to turn up.

Kind regards

Hello,

I am facing some serious problems in finding a breakthrough professionally for myself after a career break of about 27 months. MY dob is ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:date Year=29/04/1977</st1:date>; time of birth: 2100hrs and place is birth is <st1:City><st1:place>Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>. In detail, I moved abroad with my husband after taking leave from my permanent govt job in academics in mar 2006. Now for the last 1 year I have been trying to look for a job here but with no success(I get brilliant feedback from the interviewers but no job offers). I have always been told that I would leave my job for my husband. I guess I am currently in that phase. But I know that there is much more I want to do in life than just sit at home. Meanwhile,I am going thru some strange things: twice I tried start studying for PhD but just gave up(complete lack of interest or some unseen force pulling me back<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> :confused: )</v:shapetype>. While contrarily, I started reading astrology just a week earlier completely on my own and I guess I am doing quite good for myself as a beginner. I am totally confused as to what does future has in store for me. I have had my phases of serious depression and I guess now am just curious while still hoping for something good to turn up.

Kind regards

You are a scorpio ascendant with Moon in Leo. The Sun is exalted in the 6th house of competition but is aspected closely by Saturn and conjunct Ketu. This gives a feeling of "unseen force holding you back". Also, because you are going through a Rahu MD as well.

Rahu in the 12th would indicate moving abroad so this is no surprise. Rahu in the 12 can be good for subjects like astrology, spirituality, mysticism, etc.

But it will cause problems in other areas of life. I would ask other astrologers on this list about best ways of propitiating Rahu. I am not so familiar with those upayas (remedies).

Also the first phase of Rahu will give frustration as things are "settling". Feb of 2009 things will start to improve a bit.

As for gemstones I would recommend Ruby.

Sun is exalted which is great but it is in difficult sixth house and stressed by 2 malefics. Saturn is aspecting within just 1 or 2 degrees. Sun is also auspicious as lord of 10th and lord of moon sign. Sun is also auspicious from the moon.

So definitely Ruby and perhaps pearl as well (moon rules 9th house in the chart).

Good luck!

- Pablo

Respected Ppena ji,

Thank you very much for your reply. I shall definately try to follow your advice.

I shall also like to request other respected astrologers in this forum to please look into my problem and advice.

Thanx very much again

Hi,

Now u r running rahu dasa rahu bukthi.U ll start u career success in from dec 2008.dont worry abt career.jupiter will give perfect career boost.

i will give answer for u r other query in later.i dont want to menstion those things here.may 2005 to sep 2005 period was memorable for u.we talk abt this later.

regards

varaprasad.y

respected varaprasadji,:)

Thank you very much for writing. The period that you mentioned was in fact one of the most difficult in my life emotionally but definately significant cause during that time only, my husband moved abroad. and also my son finally started showing significant health improvements after very serious medical problems since his birth in jan 2004. I would please like to ask you 2 specific queries:

1. Regarding my career, do you see a change of career or will I be able to continue in my past profession. I am deeply anxious about it since for the first time in my life, my best efforts are not paying any results at all.

2. since about january 2007, I am having minor but continuous health problems which is another reason for my persistent depression specially cause I have been a fairly healthy person thruout my life.

Also do you agree with respected Ppena's advice of wearing a ruby and pearl. If so, is it ok to wear them in say a pendant cause as I am living abroad, it may not be possible for me to get a ring made of my size from India. Please please advice. and help me enjoy my wonderful life :) :) :)

Respected members,

please please help me. I am very depressed about my future. I see so many posts by members to other people and was very sure of help and possible upayas for my situation. Please please advice.

Kind regards