IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ayush

Shri USRJi Please have a look at this chart

Rate this topic

Dear USR Ji,

Deepa suggested me to contact you for this specific chart.

Date of birth : 9th July 1955

Time of birth : 02:10 AM (IST)

Place of birth : 23°46'11"N 85°53'24"E

Lately there have been some major issues with the native. Mostly related to occupation/business and finances.

I would be grateful if you can let me know what really went wrong in the chart. And what remedies can the native seek.

Most importantly its about Pitru Dosh where I need your help.

Your reply would be awaited USR Ji

Ayush

Well NORMALLY this person should have a good chart for wealth. But they are coming to the end of a very long Saturn cycle. Sat is in the 6th house of enemies/debts. This will end soon.

What is interesting is that Saturn is exalted to its maximum degree and yogakaraka for Taurus, still Saturn tests everybody.

Mars is particularly weak aspected by this powerful Saturn and debilitated itself. This person should take up physical exercise and be disciplined about it.

Mars aspect on the moon makes them hot-tempered. The moon is in Kema druma yoga, isolated too.

This person is implusive, particularly with regards to career.

But anyhow most problems will correct themselves end of next year (dec 2009). At the point Mercury MahaDasha will appear and they will have TOO much money, lol.

Believe me when I say this, end of 2009, early 2010 this person will become very wealthy.

But that is NO EXCUSE FOR LAZINESS. This person is lazy, lacking motivation. They should workout regularly, perhaps even Martial arts.

Hatha yoga is also excellent.

Good luck!