IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
arulmcc

Need help in analysing my chart

Rate this topic

Sir,

Please help me to get some insight in to my chart.

Name: M.Arul

Date of birth: 29.10.1977

Time of Birth: 11:15 am

Place: ATTUR(Salem -India)

Three planets have been debilitated and i have been suffering much as i was neither properly settled in to a good job nor shined as a enterprenur.

Also my marriage have been delayed.

Is there any simple remedy for eradicating all these woes?

Please help me to get out of these troubles.

Regards

M.Arul

It's true that there are 3 debilitated planets. But Mercury/Venus are in Parivartana yoga (mutual exchange) this is auspicious and helps to cancel the debilitation.

Remember both Michael Jordan and Garry Kasparov (chess champion) have both debiliated Mars and debilitated Moon. But because they swap signs they actually function very well!

Same is true for your Venus & Mercury. But you are going through Rahu phase and Rahu afflicts Venus very closely.

Lakshmi mantras are VERY important. Honor the divine mother.

Mars is most devasted, debiliated in 8th house but the Sun and 9th house are also under great stress.

You should wear a Ruby. Strengthening 9th lord brings great good fortune. Also honor Narayana on Sundays. Never forget to worship on Sundays!!

If you do the regular Sunday worship, fortunes will definitely improve.

So again Lakshmi mantras every day (especially Friday) and EVERY SUNDAY do regular worship of Vishnu or Narayana. Also, Jesus is a very strong solar figure! Good luck!

Om Hram Hreem Hraum Suryaya Namaha!

perform mangal dosha nivaran pooja in a navagraha temple before marriage.

wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger or golden Topaz 7carats.

wear5.5 carats Ruby in gold in ring finger.

Recite suryashtak daily morning except sat.

curse of ketu in your horoscope:-

Shri Ganesha Stotram II

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 272.25pt; HEIGHT: 303pt" alt="Shree Sankat Nashan Ganesh Sotram" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="

ganesh_stotram.jpg" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\wel\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

VISIT SURYANARAYANA TEMPLE -Arasavalli is home to an ancient temple to the Sun (Suryanarayana) - said to have been built originally by the Kalinga rulers of Orissa around the 7th century CE. Arasavalli is located at Srikakulam near Vishakapatnam in Andhra Pradesh..<SMALL>The Temple is a panchayatana temple with Aditya in the center, with Ganesha, Shiva, Parvati and Vishnu in four corners of the quadrangle. An image of Indra is also enshrined in this temple.</SMALL>

Arulmcc you should wear 12 mukhi Rudraksha,its for Surya Dev.Remember one thing for better results wear it with full pratishtha done and each time you wear n remove chant mantra for 12 mukhi Rudraksha,more I can advise you once you decide to wear it,all the best.

PS:- I gave this advise only seeing some expert opinion posted here to worship Surya,basically I don't know how to read horoscope.I am novice.