IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Triniboy108

Starting a Shrine

Rate this topic

I have a quick question. Well i've gotten the main pictures for my shrine, which are the Pancha Tattva and Prabhupada. But when it came to Krishna I got a picture of him individually, and then I also purchased a picture of Radharani individually, and both Krishna and Radha are the largest pictures and so i'm planning on putting them side by side. Is that acceptable? Or does the picture of Krishna have to be with Him and Radharani? I've already bought the pictures, and so I'm hoping that this can still work?

Jai Radhika! :)

I think your altar sounds beautiful. Radharani and Krishna don't care about the details, They just care about the devotion. And it seems you've set up your altar with lots of devotion, so, I'm sure They'll accept both it and you with love. :)

Jai Radhika! :)

I think your altar sounds beautiful. Radharani and Krishna don't care about the details, They just care about the devotion. And it seems you've set up your altar with lots of devotion, so, I'm sure They'll accept both it and you with love. :)

Well it turns out yesterday that I switched the Radharani photo, and got a divine couple photo which is very beautiful too, but I kept the other Krishna photo, so i'm happy..:P

I don't think that is a problem at all. After all, with the deities it is not like the deities of Radha and Krishna are attached together or anything. As long as you don't have Krishna totally alone, you have nothing to worry about.

It's nice you got a Yugala-murti picture, too. :)

JAY JAY SHREERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH

SHREE CHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREESHIVÄSHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA...

Vedäntically speaking, there should not be any problem with separate fotos....but devotionally speaking...yes...there ought to be a 'single photo', as the Divine Couple is 'INSEPARABLE' and THEY are 'SINGULARLY-ONE'.

it might be pertinent (for a few) to note that a lotta (neo) isKcon members, pretending to be gaudiya Vaishnavas, who (apart from committing a great offense by differentiating between Lord ShreeHari and Lord Hara, also...) consider Shreematee Rädhikäjee as merely the Hlädini Shakti of Bhagavän ShreeKrshna!

Where as ShreeSeetopanishad (shloka 37) clearely states that both Yogamäyä devee and Hlädini Shakti fan to Shreematee Seetäjee and thus offer Their services to Shreematee Seetäjee in Her Divine abode, Säketa Loka. i.e. both Yoga mäyä deveejee and Hlädini Shakti Svarüpa are servants to mätä Seetä!:pray:

from the Sämkhya view also...an energy is dead unless energized by ShreeKrshna's Energy...be it (Hlädini, Samvit or Sandhini) thus, to try to consider Shreematee Rädhikäjee, Who is the Soul of the Bhagavän ShreeKrishna, to be merely Hlädini Shakti, would be highly inconsistent with both Vedänta and Bhakti-märgas...:)

Who can even dare try to state who RÄDHIKÄ JEE IS, but to say the least...SHREEMATEE RÄDHIKÄJEE IS THE SOURCE of that Hlädini Shakti. THE MOTHER OF THE UNIVERSE.

RÄDHE RÄDHE...

JAY JAY SHREERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH

SHREE CHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREESHIVÄSHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA...

Vedäntically speaking, there should not be any problem with separate fotos....but devotionally speaking...yes...there ought to be a 'single photo', as the Divine Couple is 'INSEPARABLE' and THEY are 'SINGULARLY-ONE'.

it might be pertinent (for a few) to note that a lotta (neo) isKcon members, pretending to be gaudiya Vaishnavas, who (apart from committing a great offense by differentiating between Lord ShreeHari and Lord Hara, also...) consider Shreematee Rädhikäjee as merely the Hlädini Shakti of Bhagavän ShreeKrshna!

Where as ShreeSeetopanishad (shloka 37) clearely states that both Yogamäyä devee and Hlädini Shakti fan to Shreematee Seetäjee and thus offer Their services to Shreematee Seetäjee in Her Divine abode, Säketa Loka. i.e. both Yoga mäyä deveejee and Hlädini Shakti Svarüpa are servants to mätä Seetä!:pray:

from the Sämkhya view also...an energy is dead unless energized by ShreeKrshna's Energy...be it (Hlädini, Samvit or Sandhini) thus, to try to consider Shreematee Rädhikäjee, Who is the Soul of the Bhagavän ShreeKrishna, to be merely Hlädini Shakti, would be highly inconsistent with both Vedänta and Bhakti-märgas...:)

Who can even dare try to state who RÄDHIKÄ JEE IS, but to say the least...SHREEMATEE RÄDHIKÄJEE IS THE SOURCE of that Hlädini Shakti. THE MOTHER OF THE UNIVERSE.

RÄDHE RÄDHE...

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I asked 2 differen't people on the Krishna.com site, and they both told me that I should have a photo of them together, so i'm glad that I switched one of the photos and got a divine couple photo! :)

Another question for everyone...can i put mala(garlands) around the pictures that i'm getting: Prabhupada, Pancha Tattva, Sri Sri Radha Krishna? Or is that only allowed for murti worship? I also have a tulsi mala, maybe I can put that around the Sri Sri Radha Krishna photo, or just only the Krishna photo?