IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ravs

My 8 yrs old Niece about to lose eyesight HELP GUIDE PLEASE

Rate this topic

Hello All,

We are going through a very difficult time. Suddenly my 8 yrs old niece started complaining about low vision. We got various tests done and had AIIMS HS check her eyes. They have diagnosed her with Macular Degeneration. We are consulting docs in US also but so far we have come to know that there is no treatment available for this disease. I would appreciate if you guys could guide us. I have few questions

Q1: Does her horoscope show, she losing her vision completely?

Q2: If yes, is there any way we could prevent it (any remedies if there are any)

Q3: If no, do you see in her horoscope eyes condition not worsening or can be controlled at least.

Her details are

Name: Yukti Sharma

DOB: 14th October 1999

Place: Sonepat (Haryana)

Time: 9.45 AM

Please provide detailed answers so that we can do whatever is possible to save her eyesight. Please tell truth even if may be hard for us.

I appreciate you guys in advance.

DharamVir

Thanks

Dear Dharmavir,

1.A partial vision loss is indicated in her horoscope.

2.Sun and Moon represent the two eyes.On either side of the 8th lord Mercury who is in 12th house,the house of loss, Moon is in debilitated condition in lagna and Sun is close to debiliated condition in 11th ie 2nd and 12th to Mercury.(2nd and 12th represent right and left eyes).Mercury is aspected by debilitated Saturn with 2nd and 5th lord Jupitor situated in 6th house.

3.She can gain her vision by astrological and medical aid.

Remedies are she should wear ring with Yellow sapphire gem(Kanaka Pushyarag) of 5 carats on her index finger .Pray Sri Lakshminarayan regularly.Do homam to Shani and pray/Puja to Shani on every saturday.Gift haldi to married ladies.

All these are to be done in her name and birth star Jyesta.

Wish her fast recovery,

With best wishes,

USR

Thank you Sir for your reply. I am so glad you taking time to answer my query. However I did a mistake in telling the correct time. I apologize for that. The correct BIRTH TIME IS 8.55 AM. Could you please have a look again. If the result is same I have a question regarding the Upayas.

How do we do "Sri Lakshminarayan pray". Is there any specific way to do it. Can her mommy also help her do it.

Thank you Sir.

I appreciate it.

Dear Dharmavir,

2.Sun and Moon represent the two eyes.On either side of the 8th lord Mercury who is in 12th house,the house of loss, Moon is in debilitated condition in lagna and Sun is close to debiliated condition in 11th ie 2nd and 12th to Mercury.(2nd and 12th represent right and left eyes).Mercury is aspected by debilitated Saturn with 2nd and 5th lord Jupitor situated in 6th house.

Remedies are she should wear ring with Yellow sapphire gem(Kanaka Pushyarag) of 5 carats on her index finger .Pray Sri Lakshminarayan regularly.Do homam to Shani and pray/Puja to Shani on every saturday.Gift haldi to married ladies.

Wish her fast recovery,

With best wishes,

USR

Thank you Sir for your reply. I am so glad you taking time to answer my query. However I did a mistake in telling the correct time. I apologize for that. The correct BIRTH TIME IS 8.55 AM. Could you please have a look again. If the result is same I have a question regarding the Upayas.

How do we do "Sri Lakshminarayan pray". Is there any specific way to do it. Can her mommy also help her do it.

Thank you Sir.

I appreciate it.

Dear DharamVir,

The birth time perfectly matches my observation.On either side of lagna the debilitated Moon(in 2nd) and near debilitated Sun(in 12th) with 12th lord in lagna aspected by debilitated Saturn matches the problem of the girl.

Remedy is same.

For Mercury and Venus "Sri Lakshmi-Narayana or Sri Vishnu-Lakshmi" iis suggested.To boost the power of Jupitor (retrograde)the other remedies are suggested.

For Shani also very important.

Actually i wanted to correct the time before you modified ,but the final say is yours.With this in mind i gave detailed explanation.

But in such serious cases take more care to give correct details.

with best wishes

USR

Dear Dharamvir,

Respected USR ji has given his most valuable inputs. With Rahu and Ketu aspecting both luminaries which debilitate or are very near to debilitation, deb.saturn's aspect upon lagna have triggered a situation as this one.

I would only like to caution you with any treatment/surgical procedure that must at any cost be done only upon an auspicious day. The girl is under influence of Mercury dasha, Rahu AD-Ketu PD till 18 July 2008 - major caution must exercised till this time.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Hi

Name : Krishna

DOB : 12/09/1972

Time : 00:30 hrs

City : Secunderabad

I am going thru a bad phase in my job. There is no recognition for all my efforts. My career is going thru major hiccups. I learned that I am going thru Shani Dasa. How long will this continue?

Rgds,

Krishna

Dear Dharamvir,

Respected USR ji has given his most valuable inputs. With Rahu and Ketu aspecting both luminaries which debilitate or are very near to debilitation, deb.saturn's aspect upon lagna have triggered a situation as this one.

I would only like to caution you with any treatment/surgical procedure that must at any cost be done only upon an auspicious day. The girl is under influence of Mercury dasha, Rahu AD-Ketu PD till 18 July 2008 - major caution must exercised till this time.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Mam thank you so very much for your advice. However correct me if I misunderstood you. Did you mean we should be very very cautious if there need be any surgery like thing before 18th July 2008. If yes what are the auspicious days during this period or if it is done after 18th July 2008. Do you see situation improving or this problem going away after July 18 2008.

Thank you very much

Dharamvir

Thank you Sir.

I appreciate it.

Dear dharam veer,

with all malific prabhavas on concerned bhavas,bhav karaks,presence of gulik in second house and sthanparivartan yog of gulikadhishtith sign lord[mangal] with trishadayadhipati guru is making the problem more complicated!

Measures to be taken according to me are:

1.ask the baby to daan satnaja{seven types of anaj] to birds in the morning daily for 43 days!{may be althrough rahu antardasha}

2.to boost visibility,in the right ring finger a panna in gold ,of 5 carats+ should be worn.

3.take the services of a learned brahamman who can can recite chakshushi

vidya and aditya hridya stotra for 43 days continuously on behalf of the child.

4.take the root of chirchita{apamarg},fold it four times and tie it onthe right hand of the child on 15 july 2008 between 4-6 pm in shiv mandir.

GOD BLESS THE CHILD.

Lalit K Sharma

naxshatra@.co.in

Dear Dharmavir,

Wish her fast recovery,

With best wishes,

USR

Sir on what day we can have her wear Yellow Sapphire and between what time. How do we pure it before letting her wear it. Also should we use gold or silver for ring.

Thanks a lot

Dharamvir