IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shankaram

I saw a Green light few secs with my senses

Rate this topic

Pls enlighten me with your knowledge, I live in USA, and I do listen all vedas as well as durga sapthasathi everyday. Recently I saw a bright green light started as a filament of bulb and glowed for one minute and disappeared when I was in all my senses. Can any body has the same experience, what is it ? pls share

Pls enlighten me with your knowledge, I live in USA, and I do listen all vedas as well as durga sapthasathi everyday. Recently I saw a bright green light started as a filament of bulb and glowed for one minute and disappeared when I was in all my senses. Can any body has the same experience, what is it ? pls share

Eyes open or closed? Was this very, very light green?

It could be something to do with brain activity. The sense modalities in the brain can over-lap in the brain occasionally. Was there a loud sound or where you eating at the time, or anything.

The brain is so complex, hard to say what it could be.

Not in meditation state..My eyes were open, this green light started/appeared as fillament of bulb and and glowed for one mintue and disappeared..

In that case, you might've seen an aura around a certain object. Were you (aimlessly) staring away at some object, without even knowing about it?

What was the color of the object? Depending on the object's color, the aura varies. In your case, the object must've been red, because you saw a green aura.

Anyway, green is a good color, it represents healing. Are you doing some kind of pranic/reiki healing and such? This could also be one of the reasons. Try to see if all this helps.

From My Knowledge it can mean a few things.. One is you need to generate more compassion, Two you may need to look into health issues like your diet and also may mean that a little bit of money is comming your way.