IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
energymaster

Kidney stones and Urinary track problem.

Rate this topic

Recently iam detected with kidney stones and urinary track disease.Doctors says that my urinary pipe got narrowed ,either duo to infection or injury.in other words there is fat accumulation in the track.because of this i have to urinate more frequently, i can't empty my blader in asingle attempt.I feel very bad.

every thing is ok in urine amd blood reports as well as in complete ultrasound

except this:

-right kidney shows echogenic calculus middle pole measuring 2.7 mm.

-left kidney shows echogenic calculus middle pole measuring 3.4 mm

impression: 1. normal sozed prostrate with significant residual urinr(110 ml)--

---stricture urethra to be considered.

2. bilateral renal calculi with no back pressure changes.

Doctor suggest minor operation for urine pipe narrowness, i dont eant to go under knife.

Please some one here suggest a Ayurvedic remedie.

Dearest freind

thre is bestest treatment and medicine in ayurveda for kidny stone and and urinary track disease,, and i m assure for the result and i had guranteed treating for those disorder.

if u can arange best ayurveda herbs in ur place i m givng u all those names and compound for taking medcines..

before taking the medicine the cleanse of ur body is must that is called Sodhan and virechan of body in that 5-6 tea spoon of castor oil + sweet luke warm milk around 200ml added in cup drink that mixture and drink one more cup of milk before sleeping.. next morning u will feel motion like 2-3 or more than that in that motion whole toxic in body comes out .. then u started these medicines..

preparation no-1

sangahayud bhasma

yavchar

swait parpati

panchamrit parpati

------------

mix all those and form one very special compound and that need to take twice a day morning evening with coconut water or normal drinking water..

second preparation

ghokchur gugglu 2 tablets

arogyavardhani vati 2 tablets

chandra prabha vati 2 tablets

----------------------

all those 2-2 tablets afternoon and night with normal drinking water..

preparation no 3

trinmool quat ( its pure herbs )

gokhuru quat ( its also rough pure herbs)

---------------------------

all those pure herbs u can mix and take 20gm of herbs comopund add in 200ml of water in low heat and when 200ml mixed water left.. then filter it and take twice a day after lunch and dinner..

these are three compound for the kidny stone and if u take regularly this course for minimum 3months i m taking guarantee for cure..

also if u dont arrange those medicine and compound u can tell me or what price ur getting those drugs. if u dont arrange i can send u throgh parcel.. i consult online and send herbal medicine and ayurvedic medicine for all part of world

regards

adwait tripathi