Sign in to follow this  
Sarva gattah

The Prediction Of Our Wonderful Srila Prabhupada

Rate this topic

head1.gif

The Prediction

BY: MAHESH RAJA

May 31, UK (SUN) —

Srila Prabhupada's Lecture on Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati's Appearance Day, March 2, 1975, Atlanta:

So perhaps my Guru Maharaja, Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, attempted to fulfill the desire of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. And sometimes in the year 1918, he was brahmacari, and Bhaktivinoda Thakura, his material father, he wanted... Actually, he wanted, Bhaktivinoda Thakura... Of course, everyone wanted. But he wrote one small book, Teachings of Lord Caitanya, Teachings and Precepts of Lord Caitanya, in 1896. And he presented that book to the McGill University in Canada. And he very much desired that the foreigners, especially Americans, would join this movement. That was his desire in 1896.

And then, in 1918, my Guru Maharaja started with this mission one institution known as Gaudiya Math. Perhaps some of you know the name, Gaudiya Math. And he was trying to spread this message of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and by chance OR BY PREDICTION, AS YOU THINK, I WAS TAKEN TO BHAKTISIDDHANTA SARASVATI THAKURA BY ONE OF MY FRIENDS. I did not want to go there, but he forcibly took me there. Yes. And he ordered me that "You preach the cult of Caitanya Mahaprabhu in English language.

This is very much essential." So on the first meeting he told me like that. That was my first meeting with him. So at that time I was in favor of Gandhi's movement. So I said that "We are not independent--subjugated. Who will hear about our message?" So Bhaktisidhanta Sarasvati Thakura refuted my argument. I was very much pleased. I had so many talks. But I was very much pleased to be defeated, that "This so-called nationalism or any ism, they are all temporary. Real need is the self-realization."

Srila Prabhupada's Arrival Talk, March 23, 1975, Mayapur:

Jayapataka: ...you Srila Prabhupada. Only by your mercy you have brought us to this Krsna consciousness movement.

Prabhupada: Yes. I am simply messenger. Mercy is of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. BEFORE YOUR COMING THEY PREDICTED, THAT "SOMEBODY WILL BRING." MAYBE THAT SOMEBODY I AM. (CHUCKLES) BHAKTIVINODA THAKURA PREDICTED. So anyway, Krsna has given us nice place. Stay here. So you producing food grains?

Note: here Srila Prabhupada uses the word “INDIVIDUALLY”--this is a fact he INDIVIDUALLY preached this cult ALL OVER THE WORLD(ACARYA OF WORLD--JAGAD-GURU means siksa and Diksa BOTH).

Srila Prabhupada's Letter to Jayapataka, February 23, 1971:

So far as cooperating with my Godbrothers is concerned, that is not very urgent business. So far until now my Godbrothers have regularly not cooperated with me and by the grace of my Spiritual Master, things are still going ahead. So cooperation or non-cooperation, IT IS THE DESIRE OF BHAKTIVINODE THAKURA TO PREACH THE CAITANYA CULT ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IN 1875 HE PREDICTED THAT SOMEONE WOULD COME VERY SOON WHO WOULD INDIVIDUALLY PREACH THIS CULT ALL OVER THE WORLD.

So if his benediction is there and my Guru Maharaja's blessings are there, we can go ahead without any impediment but all of us must be very sincere and serious. We have been a little inflicted by public criticism that we Godbrothers do not work together. My Guru Maharaja wanted also us to work together but some how or other it hasn't happened up until now.

So your program of cooperating with Madhava Maharaja is not so important. Best thing is that all we Godbrothers work together. Then the criticism will stop, otherwise even we join together, criticism will go on. So this has been going on for the last 24 years, but everyone of us is doing his best keeping Lord Caitanya in the center. We should be satisfied so much.

Note: although envious persons may not accept Srila Prabhupada’s unique position here Srila Prabhupada has actually explained to us that he as THE TRUE ACARYA, THE SPIRITUAL MASTER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD is the ONE **SINGULAR** person who is the ACARYA OF THE ENTIRE WORLD. It is Srila Prabhupada who is **THAT** SPIRITUAL MASTER OF ALL THE VARNAS (BRAHMANA, KSATRIYA, VAISYA AND SUDRA) AND ALL THE ASRAMAS (BRAHMACARYA, GRHASTHA, VANAPRASTHA AND SANNYASA). Srila Prabhupada THE TRUE ACARYA PRESENTS KRSNA TO EVERYONE BY PREACHING THE HOLY NAME OF THE LORD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD(In Srila Prabhupada’s books he gives EVERYONE the Holy name).

Caitanya-caritamrta, Antya lila 7.12:

"You have spread the sankirtana movement of Krsna consciousness. Therefore it is evident that You have been empowered by Lord Krsna. There is no question about it.

PURPORT

Sri Madhvacarya has brought our attention to this quotation from the Narayana-samhita:

dvapariyair janair visnuh

pancaratrais tu kevalaih

kalau tu nama-matrena

pujyate bhagavan harih

"In the Dvapara-yuga one could satisfy Krsna or Visnu only by worshiping opulently according to the pancaratriki system, but in the age of Kali one can satisfy and worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead Hari simply by chanting His holy name."

SRILA BHAKTISIDDHANTA SARASVATI THAKURA EXPLAINS THAT UNLESS ONE IS DIRECTLY EMPOWERED BY THE CAUSELESS MERCY OF KRSNA, ONE CANNOT BECOME THE SPIRITUAL MASTER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD (JAGAD-GURU). One cannot become an acarya simply by mental speculation. THE TRUE ACARYA PRESENTS KRSNA TO EVERYONE BY PREACHING THE HOLY NAME OF THE LORD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Thus the conditioned souls, purified by chanting the holy name, are LIBERATED from the blazing fire of material existence. In this way, spiritual benefit grows increasingly full, like the waxing moon in the sky. THE TRUE ACARYA, THE SPIRITUAL MASTER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD, MUST BE CONSIDERED AN INCARNATION OF KRSNA'S MERCY. INDEED, HE IS PERSONALLY EMBRACING KRSNA.

HE IS THEREFORE THE SPIRITUAL MASTER OF ALL THE VARNAS (BRAHMANA, KSATRIYA, VAISYA AND SUDRA) AND ALL THE ASRAMAS (BRAHMACARYA, GRHASTHA, VANAPRASTHA AND SANNYASA). Since he is understood to be the most advanced devotee, he is called paramahamsa-thakura.

Thakura is a title of honor offered to the paramahamsa. Therefore one who acts as an acarya, directly presenting Lord Krsna by spreading His name and fame, IS ALSO TO BE CALLED PARAMAHAMSA-THAKURA.

Note: “The ACARYA will pick up” this indicates as Srila Prabhupada has indicated to us “this books will do everything”(the spiritual master and his instructions are non-different).

Srila Prabhupada's Lecture on Srimad-Bhagavatam, October 21, 1974, Mayapur:

Ata saba hari ara varnasrama-dharma, niskincana haya laya krsnaika sarana.(?) This is the... Varnasrama-dharma, that is material. Varnasrama is planned for material life in a systematic way so that, in due course of time, one may give up the family relationship and take sannyasa and completely devote for Krsna's service.

This is the plan of varnasrama-dharma. Varnasrama-dharma is not meant for planning something, and you remain in the family. No. The Varnasrama... Varna means brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra. Catur-varnyam maya srstam guna-karma-vibhagasah. Guna, not everyone is qualified in the same way.

Therefore you... THE ACARYA WILL PICK UP THAT "THEY ARE MEANT FOR BECOMING BRAHMANAS. THEY ARE MEANT FOR KSATRIYAS." OR FOR COMING FROM KSATRIYA FAMILY, OR THE BRAHMANA FAMILY... SO FIRST OF ALL, THESE VARNAS, THEN ASRAMA.

The brahmana, one who is qualified as a brahmana, he has to observe the four asramas, a brahmana: the brahmacari-asrama, the grhastha-asrama, the vanaprastha-asrama and sannyasa-asrama.

The ksatriya, they'll have to observe three asramas: brahmacari, grhastha and vanaprastha. And the vaisyas, two asramas: brahmacari and grhastha. And sudra, only one asrama, only grhastha. A sudra is never offered sannyasa. A... Only the brahmana is offered.

Srila Prabhupada's Letter to Rupanuga, April 28, 1974:

You are right about Sridhara Maharaja's genuineness. But in my opinion he is the best of the lot. He is my old friend, at least he executes the regulative principles of devotional service.

I do not wish to discuss about activities of my Godbrothers but it is a fact they have no life for preaching work. All are satisfied with a place for residence in the name of a temple, they engage disciples to get foodstuff by transcendental devices and eat and sleep.

They have no idea or brain how to broacast the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. My Guru Maharaja used to lament many times for this reason and he thought if one man at least had understood the principle of preaching then his mission would achieve success.

In the latter days of my Guru Maharaja he was very disgusted. Actually, he left this world earlier, otherwise he would have continued to live for more years. Still he requested his disciples to form a strong Governing body for preaching the cult of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He never recommended anyone to be acarya of the Gaudiya Math. But Sridhara Maharaja is responsible for disobeying this order of Guru Maharaja, and he and others who are already dead unnecessarily thought that there must be one acarya.

If Guru Maharaja could have seen someone who was qualified at that time to be acarya he would have mentioned. Because on the night before he passed away he talked of so many things, but never mentioned an acarya.

His idea was acarya was not to be nominated amongst the governing body. HE SAID OPENLY YOU MAKE A GBC AND CONDUCT THE MISSION. SO HIS IDEA WAS AMONGST THE MEMBERS OF GBC WHO WOULD COME OUT SUCCESSFUL AND SELF EFFULGENT ACARYA WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY SELECTED. So Sridhara Maharaja and his two associate gentlemen unauthorizedly selected one acarya and later it proved a failure.

The result is now everyone is claiming to be acarya even though they may be kanistha adhikari with no ability to preach. In some of the camps the acarya is being changed three times a year. Therefore we may not commit the same mistake in our ISKCON camp.

Actually amongst my Godbrothers no one is qualified to become acarya. So it is better not to mix with my Godbrothers very intimately because instead of inspiring our students and disciples they may sometimes pollute them. This attempt was made previously by them, especially Madhava Maharaja and Tirtha Maharaja and Bon Maharaja but somehow or other I saved the situation. This is going on. We shall be very careful about them and not mix with them. This is my instruction to you all. They cannot help us in our movement, but they are very competent to harm our natural progress. So we must be very careful about them.

Srila Prabhupada's Morning Walk, January 4, 1976, Nellore:

Devotee (2): Prabhupada, they said that if Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted Krsna consciousness in the Western countries, why didn't He go there Himself? That's what they told us.

Prabhupada: SO HE LEFT THE CREDIT FOR ME. (laughter)

Devotees: Jaya! Haribol!

Prabhupada: He loves His devotee more than Himself.

Harikesa: Why didn't Krsna kill everybody at the Battle of

Kuruksetra?

Prabhupada: Yes.

Yasodanandana: (indistinct)

Prabhupada: Krsna, by His simple desire He could kill. (laughter) He said therefore, BHAVISYATVAM, prthivite ache yata nagaradi grama, sarvatra pracara HAIBE. He is LEAVING THE TASK FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

nama-om-visnu-padaya-krsna-presthya-bhu-tale

srimate-BHAKTIVEDANTA-svamin-iti-namine

namas-te-SARASVATE-DEVE-gaura-vani-pracarine

nirvisesa-suniyavadi-pascatya-DESA-TARINE

I offer my respectful obeisances unto HIS DIVINE GRACE A.C.BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA, who is very dear to Lord Krsna, having taken shelter at his lotus feet.

Our respectful obeisances are unto you, O spiritual master, servant of Sarasvati Gosvami. YOU ARE KINDLY PREACHING THE MESSAGE OF CAITANYA-DEVA AND DELIVERING THE WESTERN COUNTRIES WHICH ARE FILLED WITH IMPERSONALISM AND VOIDISM.

Srila Prabhupada DELIVERS! HOW? He preaches in his books GIVING the holy name ONLY UTTAMA ADHIKARI IS QUALIFIED TO DELIVER(BY DEFINITION).

JAI OM VISNU-PADA PARAMAHAMSA-THAKURA PARIVRJAKACARYA ASTOTTARA-SAT SRI SRIMAD SRILA A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI MAHARAJA PRABHUPADA KI JAI!

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Srila Prabhupada's Arrival Talk, March 23, 1975, Mayapur:

<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:p></u1:p>

Jayapataka: ...you Srila Prabhupada. Only by your mercy you have brought us to this Krsna consciousness movement.

Prabhupada: Yes. I am simply messenger. Mercy is of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. BEFORE YOUR COMING THEY PREDICTED, THAT "SOMEBODY WILL BRING." MAYBE THAT SOMEBODY I AM.

But did the movement during his lifetime bring world Peace and remove all suffering? No!

IT IS THE DESIRE OF BHAKTIVINODE THAKURA TO PREACH THE CAITANYA CULT ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IN 1875 HE PREDICTED THAT SOMEONE WOULD COME VERY SOON WHO WOULD INDIVIDUALLY PREACH THIS CULT ALL OVER THE WORLD.
As for the truth to exist, then the ‘light’ of knowledge will transcend all beliefs and be grounded in pure truth equal to all mankind.

THE TRUE ACARYA, THE SPIRITUAL MASTER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD is the ONE **SINGULAR** person who is the ACARYA OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

As the truth only operates in ONE fashion….

It is Srila Prabhupada who is **THAT** SPIRITUAL MASTER OF ALL THE VARNAS (BRAHMANA, KSATRIYA, VAISYA AND SUDRA) AND ALL THE ASRAMAS (BRAHMACARYA, GRHASTHA, VANAPRASTHA AND SANNYASA). Srila Prabhupada THE TRUE ACARYA PRESENTS KRSNA TO EVERYONE BY PREACHING THE HOLY NAME OF THE LORD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD(In Srila Prabhupada’s books he gives EVERYONE the Holy name).
Did Sp bring the unifying math to the world? Which represents ‘all mass, all energy, all time; ONE; the Total; God’ ? No!

In which the universal language is mathematical. As half the world may think a hairy crishna is new bread of critter.

the true combining frame to all mankind is when reality is understood combining the teaching of each sect with UNDERSTANDING

But did the movement during his lifetime bring world Peace and remove all suffering? No!"

I don't know about world peace being his mission But guess what? He has brought peace to my world.

As for the truth to exist, then the ‘light’ of knowledge will transcend all beliefs and be grounded in pure truth equal to all mankind.

I don't know about world peace being his mission But guess what? He has brought peace to my world. by yogesh

My experience has been the same.

Personally I find those devotees who glorify Srila Prabhupada so keenly, as in the above article, must have had some special encounter that transformed their lives deeply...bringing peace. That bhakti is something I would not diminish, even though my relationship is not of such a high standard and quality. Maybe Guru chooses who to dispose that faith to. So I offer all respects to such devotees and their good fortune.

The only thing I find difficulty with (in my present conditioned state) is that subtley, such intense devotion spoken so openly, can make some of us feel less. Which may be the case - maybe we are less! I just wish those devotees, such as the compiler of the above article - with such Guru-nistha, could be more sensitive.

If you look at Mahesraja's Sun article you'll see that he only glorifies Srila Prabhupada as that person who spread the holy name of Krsna around the world.

Srila Narayana Maharaja

Alachua, Florida : May 28, 2001:

namas te sarasvate deve gaura-vani pracarine nirvesesa-sunyavadi-pascatya-desa-tarine

Was this his vani? I want to hear about that vani. What is that gaura-vani he preached throughout the world? It has been explained in the words of Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, and Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura has also explained it.

aradhyo bhagavan vrajesa-tanayas tad-dhama vrndavanam

ramya kascid upasana vraja-vadhu-varga-ya kalpita srimad-bhagavatam amalam puranam prema pumartho mahan sri-caitanya mahaprabhor matam idam tatradarah na parah

This is the special gaura-vani. Krsna is our highest worshipable Deity, but there are so many manifestations of Krsna. Dvarakadhisa Krsna is the son of Vasudeva and Devaki. Is He our worshipable Deity? He may be for so many others, and there is no harm in that. He is worshipable for them, and He should be. We do namaskara to Him, but we worship that very Vrajendranandana who took birth from the womb of Yasodamaiya.

At the time of His birth, Vrajendranandana Krsna had no long hair, no decorations, and no ornaments. He appeared as a simple baby, weeping, "Kya, kya, kya!" All the Vrajabasis understood that He was born from the womb of Mother Yasoda. We worship that very Nandanandana.

You should know that Nandanandana is always nava-kisora natavara. He is eternally an ever-fresh cowherd youth, and Mother Yasoda thinks, "He is my son." We worship this very Krsna who was bound by His mother in Vrndavana. She ran faster than Him, caught hold of Him, and bound Him. That is why He is called Damodara-Krsna. He killed Putana, who tried to take His life by poisoning Him, and He gave her a motherly position in Goloka. We worship that Krsna who was playing in the courtyard of Nanda Baba and Mother Yasoda, and who was controlled by them with affection and love. We worship that Krsna who was always surrounded by His friends like Dama, Sridama, Sudama, Vasudama, Stokakrsna, Lavanga, Arjuna, Subala, Madhumangala, and so on. They used to defeat that Krsna, and, being defeated, Krsna was very happy. That Krsna always played with the gopa-ramanis.

Aradya bhagavan. Although He is Bhagavan, His bhagavata (Godhood) has been covered. All His opulences are covered by Yogamaya, and thus He has no idea that He is Brahma, Parabrahma, or Bhagavan. That very Krsna is our aradhya, our object of worship. Another manifestation of Krsna is the husband of Rukmini and the son of Vasudeva and Devaki. He should be the aradhya of the Mathuravasis and others. Let them worship Him in that way, but Caitanya Mahaprabhu is saying, "Aradyo bhagavan vrajesa-tanaya tad dhama vrndavanam." That Krsna is always in Vrndavana. He never gives up Vrndavana. He never goes elsewhere. His manifestations may go to Kuruksetra, to Dvaraka, and to Mathura. They can go, but that Krsna never leaves Vrndavana.

Ramya karcit upasanam vrajavadhu. The process of serving Krsna that was adopted by all the gopis to please Krsna, especially by Radha and Her group, is the highest. They can even place their feet on His head. They can chastise Him - to please Him. They can order Him to do so many things, and He will very happily carry out their orders. He does not feel so much happiness by hearing the prayers of Brahma, Sankara, and all others like them, but He wants the gopis to chastise Him and call Him 'thief.'

Srimad bhagavatam pramanam amalam The way and the process by which the gopis pleased Krsna cannot be attained by anyone else, and to understand this, Srimad Bhagavatam is the highest evidence among all sastras. Only in Srimad Bhagavatam can you see all these truths. Caitanya Mahaprabhu offers pranama to the Upanisads and all other scriptures because they are all the breathing of Krsna, but He particularly glorifies Srimad Bhagavatam. In Srimad Bhagavatam, Krsna Himself told the gopis, "Na paraye 'ham niravadya-samyujam. I cannot repay you, My dear gopis. I cannot repay you in thousands of thousands of births. Be pleased, therefore, by your own bhakti to Me. Be merciful to Me." Srimad Bhagavatam is revealing all this. This truth has been told there, but you can only realize it by the commentaries of Srila Sanatana Gosvami, Srila Jiva Gosvami, and Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura.

Prema pumartha mahan. Prema is the ultimate goal, and the prema in the heart of Radhika is supermost. Hanuman also has prema, Dhruva Maharaja also has prema, and Prahlada Maharaja also has some love and affection. The Pandavas and Uddhava also have some prema, and all the queens of Dvaraka have so much love and affection. The sakhas and sakhis of Vrndavana, and Mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja all have prema, but no one has that prema of Srimati Radhika. Hers is the highest love and affection towards Krsna. Her love is in the heart of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and He Himself is telling about it. This is gaura-vani. This vani (message or teaching) is the vani of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. No one ever preached this before Him. Only "You should do nama-sankirtana" was preached. So many acaryas in Kali-yuga have told us that we should perform kirtana, but no one gave that love and affection given by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He preached love and affection, Vraja-prema, through nama-sankirtan. This is His vani.

ceto-darpana-marjanam bhava-mahadavagni-nirvapanam

sreyah-kairava-candrika-vitaranam vidyavadhu-jivanam anandambudhi-vardhanam prati-padam purnamrtasvadanam sarvatma-snapanam param vijayate sri krsnanama-kirtanam

This is gaura-vani.

trnad api sunicena taror api sahisnuna

amanina manadena kirtaniyah sada harih

No one ever explained this before. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very happy when, by His order and inspiration, Sri Rupa Gosvami explained the glory of the name:

tunde tandavini ratim vitanute tundavali-labdhaye karna-kroda-kadambini ghatayate karnarbudebhyah sprham cetah-prangana-sangini vijayate sarvendriyanam krtim no jane janita kiyadbhir amrtaih krsneti varna-dvaya

"I do not know how much nectar the two syllables 'Krs-na' have produced. When the holy name of Krsna is chanted, it appears to dance within the mouth. We then desire many, many mouths. When that name enters the holes of the ears, we desire many millions of ears. And when the holy name dances in the courtyard of the heart, it conquers the activities of the mind, and therefore all the senses become inert." (Caitanya-caritamrta, Antya-lila 1.99)

Hearing this verse, Srila Haridasa Thakura began to jump, laugh, and chant, "Hari Bol! Hari Bol!"

Give up all worldly sense gratification. Don't pray for a very good wife, good family, salvation, or anything else. Only pray for causeless bhakti, the bhakti that is in the heart of Srimati Radhika. That bhakti is established when hladini and samvit manifest in ones heart, on the platform of sandini.

Caitanya Mahaprabhu is telling us who we are.

ayi nanda-tanuja kinkaram

patitam mam visame bhavambudhau

krpaya tava pada-pankaja-

sthita-dhuli-sadrsam vicintaya

We always want to be a particle of dust at the lotus feet of the son of Nanda Maharaja. No one had ever told all this before. Especially, no one had previously told:

nayanam galad asru dharaya

vadanam gadgada ruddhaya gira

pulakair nicitam vapuh kada

tava nama grahane bhavisyati

Hairs standing on end, voice choked, and all kinds of asta-sattvika-bhavas were present in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When will a day come that I can chant like this: weeping, with my bodily hairs standing on end, and my heart melting? No one had ever seen all these symptoms before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited them. Valmiki had some symptoms, and Dhruva Maharaja and Prahlada Maharaja also had some, but not like this. This wonderful thing was taught by Mahaprabhu. Moreover He taught:

yugayitam nimesena caksusa pravrsayitam

sunyayitam jagat sarvam govinda virahena me

There are hardly any qualified persons to realize all the truths in this verse. If a rare person realizes this, he will give up his body - because the material body cannot tolerate the emotions of prema.

Moreover:

aslisya va pada-ratam pinastu mam

adarsanän marma-hatam karotu va

yatha tatha va vidadhatu lampato

mat-prana-nathas tu sa eva naparah

"Lord Krsna, who is the lover of many devotees (women), may embrace this fully surrendered maidservant or may trample me with His feet. Or, He may render me brokenhearted by not being present before me for a long duration of time. Still, He is nothing less than the absolute lord of my heart."

The transcendental emotions revealed in this verse cannot be found in this world. This is only found in Goloka Vrndavana-dhama. We should pray that a day will come that we can serve under the guidance of the gopis, especially being the maidservant of Srimati Radhika, under the guidance of Lalita, Visakha, and Rupa-manjari. This is gaura-vani.

Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja preached this, but in the beginning he had to cut so many jungles of mayavada, nirvesesa, and sahajiya philosophies. He saw that in order to make the land of the world fertile, it would take a long time. He therefore put all these truths in his transcendental literatures. He thought that if any of his disciples would be qualified to go deep into those truths, all this vani would be taught there. He wanted to preach it also, but it was rare to find a student who could go so deep. Most of his students could not follow him, and that is why so many fell down even from sannyasa. They made many offenses to him, and they are now burning in hell.

You should know all this vani, and be very strong in preaching and in glorifying your Prabhupada. Gaura-vani-pracarine. Krsna has sent him for this.