IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

death

Rate this topic

i was just watching a movie and this guy died in his sleep. normally we tend to say that if you die in your sleep that it was a peacefull death. what i would like tp know is if any scriptures adressed this subject about the different kinds of death. for instance ghandi was killed, while shanting the name of the lord, do was it a good death. also i have heaard that if you are dreaming that you haaev been killed, that u eill di in ur sleep?

i was just watching a movie and this guy died in his sleep. normally we tend to say that if you die in your sleep that it was a peacefull death.
Death is as simple as the mass of your body is without the experience of choice. So then each period of sleep is as simple as the physical death itself

what i would like tp know is if any scriptures adressed this subject about the different kinds of death. for instance ghandi was killed, while shanting the name of the lord, do was it a good death. also i have heaard that if you are dreaming that you haaev been killed, that u eill di in ur sleep?
Ghandi is still mentioned; his works are alive and well!

Know true life by what you do!

remove the suffering in knowing the 'good' (supports life)

Each choice we make in the 'wake' of life is either to 'support life' and lives forever or a 'loss to the common' in which a misleading frame of belief can kill more true understanding, in which each will fade to extinction, never to be known in the living.

In the Mahabharat when Draupadi's sons were killed in their sleep by Ashwatama, Draupadi wept for them. She said that she did not grieve because they died but because they died in their sleep and thus could not remember Krishna at their last moment.

Jai

In the Mahabharat when Draupadi's sons were killed in their sleep by Ashwatama, Draupadi wept for them. She said that she did not grieve because they died but because they died in their sleep and thus could not remember Krishna at their last moment.

Jai

ooohh that dosent sound very good dont want that to happen