IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indyan

Diamond?

Rate this topic

Pranaam guru ji,

one of my friend want to wear diamond, can she wear it?

she is willing to wear 1/4 carrat diamond, i dont know wheather its benificial or not, so i thought to ask here.

please let us know is wearing diamong is benificial for her or not? and if yes, then whats the best time to wear?

Her birth detail

Name: Anita sharma

Date of Birth : 19.04.1987

Birth time : 13.11

Birth place : bhopal

please help us

thanking you

Pranaam guru ji,

one of my friend want to wear diamond, can she wear it?

she is willing to wear 1/4 carrat diamond, i dont know wheather its benificial or not, so i thought to ask here.

please let us know is wearing diamong is benificial for her or not? and if yes, then whats the best time to wear?

Her birth detail

Name: Anita sharma

Date of Birth : 19.04.1987

Birth time : 13.11

Birth place : bhopal

please help us

thanking you

2dhzn9h.jpg

Diamond is only good, never harmful - otherwise why so many women/men are wearing it?

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.suchandra

it is often talked about in the case of princes diana.

she met with the fatal accident after wearing the diamond

donated by her lover.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

kexksp.jpg

Princess Diana was wearing a blue sapphire. Blue sapphire should only be weared in rare cases.

http://www.littlebelt.com/yogo/diana.shtml

Anita sharma Ji,

Women who want to be blessed with sons should wear an unblemished white diamond .Diamond makes a person fearless,pure with good manners.

In south India especially in Tamilnadu it is customary that all the women wear diamond nose buds/ring for prosperity and piousness.

In your case Venus is 4th and 11 th lord is in exaltation in 9th.Both for family happiness and prosperity Venus is the planet in this case.

You can wear a diamond of weight 1.5 carats made in platinum or silver ring and wear on the little finger of the right hand,in the bright half of lunar month on friday morning after reciting 108 times the mantra

"Om Sukraya namaha "

The lagna lord Moon is in 6th.So, You have to wear pearl either in a ring or as a garland and pray Lord Shiva regularly.

Hope you are answered.

Don't get distracted by meaningless replies.Do what you want and like.

with best wishes,

USR.

Thanks sanjeeva rao ji,

yesterday she already wear 1/4 carrat diamond in platinum, after reciting om sukraya namanah.

guru ji, should she keep wearing 1/4 carrat diamond or she wear 1.5 carrat.

she is not in postition to buy 1.5 carrat now.

please help

respect and regards

sanjeeva rao ji,

Thanks again for your reply, guru ji, please let us know the weight of pearl?one astrologer told her to wear yellow sapphire and coral too. do she need to wear coral and yellow sapphire too?

guru ji,she is preparing for MBA but in march she get first failure in her life in any academic admission. (she is topper in academic, and never scored below 90% anytime )why this happen, and if any remedy please let us know. after the failure in admission she is looking like a patient, loose weight abt 6 kgs in just 2 months and all the time she talks like a depressed person.

please enlighten us guru ji.

respect and regrads.

Dear Indyan,

USR ji has correctly pointed out the need for wearing pearl. Moon is the only worry in this otherwise excellent chart. And exalted Sun in tenth will give her excellent career undoubtedly.

In my opinion, diamond is not urgent necessity - Moonga is a great balancer - as it can effectively combat saturn which is causing delay in MBA results/success. Moonga is a must, SHRI USRJI, pls verify.

Shiva Bhakti+Pearl - do not forget.

Regards

Deepa

There are many books on Gems and astrology.One good book is by Dr.Gouri Shanker Kapoor published by Ranjan Publications,New Delhi.It may cost you less than Rs 50.Purchase and read. All the asked information is available except applying to individual horoscopes.

USR