IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Raul_ad

Pranam U Sanjeev Rao Guruji Kindly suggest for the dispute with my wife

Rate this topic

Respected U Sanjeev Rao Guruji, Heartily greetings. I am all down and with no hope, in present circumstances. I in brief would like to explain my situation.

My brief story is as below:

I am 35 years old. I was married on 13' July 05 by that time I was posted in Kutchh (Gujarat) in good organisation far away from my home city Indore. Every thing was going Ok. But since Aug'06 things started changing. I have started facing trouble in my job as well as disputes started popping up in marriage.

Ultimately I had to leave the job in Nov'06 and had to move my native place Indore, where I got new job. My wife was pregnant at that time and my son was born on 2, March 2007. She had went to her parents home for delivery. She return by 15'May 2007 to my fathers house. But within One month of her return, issues started to popping up between my mother and my wife. And at the same time my child fell seviourly sick due to stomach element. In such a tense situation, on 15'July 2007 she took my child and left for her parents house.

I waited for one month, then after that I called my wife and talked with her to shift in new house, she agreed for that and by Sept'2007 we shifted to new house which I had got on rent. I hoped that this will resolve the situation.

But instead of resolving that situation started to getting worst. Now quarrels become very frequent and my wife started to threatened me for divorce. On 24 Oct'07 that situation got so worst that I hit my wife. She called her parents, who took her with them.

In the evening I come to know they had filed Criminal DOWRY Case against me. I got arrested and was jailed for 20 days released on bail.

Due to this I had also lost my job. On returning I come to know that my wife has taken all the belonging with her, completely emptying the house.

Since than I have tried many times for mediation but every effort has failed. I am in dyer situation, don't know what is reserved for me in the future wheater the situation will get worst and I will be jailed or after some time the situations will change.

I am much worried about future of my child. I need someone to show me the right path so that, atleast I can get out of the situation. And assure a good future of my child.

I look with great hope to you, in this beligured time.

I am giving me and wife's birth details which are as under:

Me: Anand

DOB: 04/04/1973

Time: 07:05 (P.M.)

Place: Khandwa (M.P.)

Wife: Meenakshi

DOB: 06/11/1977

Time: 09:30 (A.M.)

Place: Bhopal

child: Aadyant

DOB: 02/03/2007

Time: 04:46 (A.M.)

Place: Indore

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,

Anand

My dear Anand,

Ups and downs take place in every human life including you and me.That is destiny.The only thing what we can do is find the reasons for such happenings through astrology and resort to prayers/dana(donations)etc to lessen the evil effects.I will try to help you soon.

In India ,no lady wants to be away from her husband,but at the same time she wants her privacy with her husband which leads to seperate family.

Till I reply spend your time on some relegious activities like visiting temples,helping others etc.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected U Sanjeev Rao Guruji, Heartily greetings. I am all down and with no hope, in present circumstances. I in brief would like to explain my situation.

My brief story is as below:

I am 35 years old. I was married on 13' July 05 by that time I was posted in Kutchh (Gujarat) in good organisation far away from my home city Indore. Every thing was going Ok. But since Aug'06 things started changing. I have started facing trouble in my job as well as disputes started popping up in marriage.

Ultimately I had to leave the job in Nov'06 and had to move my native place Indore, where I got new job. My wife was pregnant at that time and my son was born on 2, March 2007. She had went to her parents home for delivery. She return by 15'May 2007 to my fathers house. But within One month of her return, issues started to popping up between my mother and my wife. And at the same time my child fell seviourly sick due to stomach element. In such a tense situation, on 15'July 2007 she took my child and left for her parents house.

I waited for one month, then after that I called my wife and talked with her to shift in new house, she agreed for that and by Sept'2007 we shifted to new house which I had got on rent. I hoped that this will resolve the situation.

But instead of resolving that situation started to getting worst. Now quarrels become very frequent and my wife started to threatened me for divorce. On 24 Oct'07 that situation got so worst that I hit my wife. She called her parents, who took her with them.

In the evening I come to know they had filed Criminal DOWRY Case against me. I got arrested and was jailed for 20 days released on bail.

Due to this I had also lost my job. On returning I come to know that my wife has taken all the belonging with her, completely emptying the house.

Since than I have tried many times for mediation but every effort has failed. I am in dyer situation, don't know what is reserved for me in the future wheater the situation will get worst and I will be jailed or after some time the situations will change.

I am much worried about future of my child. I need someone to show me the right path so that, atleast I can get out of the situation. And assure a good future of my child.

I look with great hope to you, in this beligured time.

I am giving me and wife's birth details which are as under:

Me: Anand

DOB: 04/04/1973

Time: 07:05 (P.M.)

Place: Khandwa (M.P.)

Wife: Meenakshi

DOB: 06/11/1977

Time: 09:30 (A.M.)

Place: Bhopal

child: Aadyant

DOB: 02/03/2007

Time: 04:46 (A.M.)

Place: Indore

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,

feb 26 2007moon sat start that was not good time for us that is ending on 26 seo 2008 after that u will gatin u wife. stay away from oter women dont not make oter relatin .

Anand

Dear Paul

I am not in a position to answer your query at all (If USR ji cannot, I can never!) . All i know is that I have complete faith in god (Shirdi Sai in my case) He has made me rise from the worst that life could subject me to.

Forms of meditation such as trataka, release worry and give wisdom and insight even to people most unfortunate.

MY actions have enabled me to overcome many material/physical fixations as indicated in my horoscope. I have been able to control my very basic urges and behaviorial characteristics.

Let go of your horoscope and find peace in right actions and devotion to your family deity.

I havent seen your chart. But the suggestions are heart felt.

Take care.

My dear Anand,

Ups and downs take place in every human life including you and me.That is destiny.The only thing what we can do is find the reasons for such happenings through astrology and resort to prayers/dana(donations)etc to lessen the evil effects.I will try to help you soon.

In India ,no lady wants to be away from her husband,but at the same time she wants her privacy with her husband which leads to seperate family.

Till I reply spend your time on some relegious activities like visiting temples,helping others etc.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected USRji,

Kindly provide your valuable guidence in the matter. As the life is really miserable and I don't see any hope in the present circumstances.

Regards,

Raul_ad

(Anand)

My dear Anand,

with best wishes,

USR

Please Reply to me.

Dear Raul_ad,

1. You may like to go in for a Shankpaal Kaal Sarp Dosh Shanti. I dont believe in Kaal sarp dosh myself as I have seen people lead normal lives even without shanti puja. However, since yours is an extreme case, pls get it done. For your information, I am appending a text from a book for the same -

Shankpaal Kaalsarpa Yoga

When Rahu occupies the 4th house and Ketu the 10th and rest of the planets fall in between this yoga is formed. The native may have to face difficulties for domestic happiness, general happiness, comfort and conveyance. The native gets trouble relating to work, progeny, health and marriage. However this yoga also has the power of conferring high political success and windfall gains if Sun and 10th house are strong and are being aspected by benefics.

2. Recite this reverese beej mahamrityunjaya mantra to reverse your destiny - Pls dont misunderstand the mantra's name. No threat to your life as such.

Om Jum Sah Om Bhur Bhuvah Svah

Tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim pushti vardhanam

Urvarukamiva Bandhanaan Mrtyor mukshiya maamrtat

Svah Bhuvah Bhur Om Sah Jum Om

Its important for me to tell you 2 things -

(a) Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is one of the more potent of the ancient

Sanskrit mantras. It is a call for enlightenment and is a practice of

purifying the karmas of the soul at a deep level. It can also be

quite beneficial for mental, emotional, and physical health.

I VOUCH FOR ITS POTENCY. DO IT WITH BHAAV, YOU WILL BENEFIT.

Here is what it means -

We meditate on the three-eyed reality

Which permeates, sustains and nourishes all like a fragrance.

May we be free from the powerful disease-like bondage,

And receive the nectar that removes ignorance and brings liberation.

(b) Dont be conscious while chanting. If you read what maharishi mahesh yogi speaks of meditation (there is a whole book on the complete effect of chanting on our psyche, soul and our transcedental consciousness) you will feel the magic of chanting. I would suggest that you earmark a quiet place, sit in an asana, and chant full throated, in rhythm. Keep your family deity's photo near you.

Raul_ad, we will all pray for your betterment. Please do not feel so desperate. Strengthen your mind for everything that has to come. I know this is easier said than done. But be strong.

Best wishes and good luck.

Dear Raul_ad,

1. You may like to go in for a Shankpaal Kaal Sarp Dosh Shanti. I dont believe in Kaal sarp dosh myself as I have seen people lead normal lives even without shanti puja. However, since yours is an extreme case, pls get it done. For your information, I am appending a text from a book for the same -

Shankpaal Kaalsarpa Yoga

When Rahu occupies the 4th house and Ketu the 10th and rest of the planets fall in between this yoga is formed. The native may have to face difficulties for domestic happiness, general happiness, comfort and conveyance. The native gets trouble relating to work, progeny, health and marriage. However this yoga also has the power of conferring high political success and windfall gains if Sun and 10th house are strong and are being aspected by benefics.

2. Recite this reverese beej mahamrityunjaya mantra to reverse your destiny - Pls dont misunderstand the mantra's name. No threat to your life as such.

Tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim pushti vardhanam

Urvarukamiva Bandhanaan Mrtyor mukshiya maamrtat

Its important for me to tell you 2 things -

(a) Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is one of the more potent of the ancient

Sanskrit mantras. It is a call for enlightenment and is a practice of

purifying the karmas of the soul at a deep level. It can also be

quite beneficial for mental, emotional, and physical health.

I VOUCH FOR ITS POTENCY. DO IT WITH BHAAV, YOU WILL BENEFIT.

Here is what it means -

We meditate on the three-eyed reality

Which permeates, sustains and nourishes all like a fragrance.

May we be free from the powerful disease-like bondage,

And receive the nectar that removes ignorance and brings liberation.

(b) Dont be conscious while chanting. If you read what maharishi mahesh yogi speaks of meditation (there is a whole book on the complete effect of chanting on our psyche, soul and our transcedental consciousness) you will feel the magic of chanting. I would suggest that you earmark a quiet place, sit in an asana, and chant full throated, in rhythm. Keep your family deity's photo near you.

Raul_ad, we will all pray for your betterment. Please do not feel so desperate. Strengthen your mind for everything that has to come. I know this is easier said than done. But be strong.

Best wishes and good luck.

Respected Deepaji,

Very much thanks for your reply. I have already started Mahamrituanjaya Manta, but without:

I will add this to the mantra now. I am doing 1 Rosary every day. Now I will increase that to 2 a day. I have been told about the Kalsarpa yoga, for that I have done Narbali Narbali Pooja and I am planning to go to Triambakeshwar for Shanti of that within 2 months.

I know one thing, Consciously I had not done any harm to any body in my whole life. I had always tryed to help every body. It really hurts when you face such humiliating situations which are without any cause.

I dont know where I am heading, but I am not going again to the jail, what ever the consequences be, and what ever I have to do to evert that.

Thankyou very much. Is there any thing other then Kalsarpa yoga, if you can tell me.

With Respect & Regards,

Raul_Ad

My dear Anand,

with best wishes,

USR

Respected USR Guruji,

Please do reply as till date I am waiting for your reply.

With Great Respect and Regards,

Raul_ad