IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

KRSNA:The Supreme Autocrat - How Can I Deepen My Personal Relationship With Him???

Rate this topic

I mean, what about a reciprocal loving exchange of devotional humours, bhakti-rasa?:pray:

Can I converse with KRSNA and have a wonderous dialogue based on love and trust as He is indeed my best friend and well-wisher?:pray:

Can I with all sincerity and seriousness call out to KRSNA in earnest, "I am yours, my Lord, please make me your beloved servant, engage in your devotional service- pure bhakti; release me, if you so desire, from the abominable slavery to Maya's illusion, spells and tricks?:pray:

Can I walk all alone with the Lord of my heart, Sri Krsna and have Him guide me step by step as if by dictation of Supersoul who is situated in the core of my heart?:pray:

Can I forever kick away the unsavory association of un-godly people who take you for a ride down into the deep dark pit of sense gratification?:pray:

"My Lord, I am here, I want to be your man and not maya's man, so please hear my petition to you on this day, at this place. Make me or break me, but somehow or other give me your aspiring servant another chance to redeem himself in Your Lotus eyes. Cast your loving glance of mercy whereby I can again gain the succour of grace needed to associate with your pure devotee, whom you've so kindly sent to me for my deliverance!":pray:

I mean, what about a reciprocal loving exchange of devotional humours, bhakti-rasa?:pray:

Can I converse with KRSNA and have a wonderous dialogue based on love and trust as He is indeed my best friend and well-wisher?:pray:

Can I with all sincerity and seriousness call out to KRSNA in earnest, "I am yours, my Lord, please make me your beloved servant, engage in your devotional service- pure bhakti; release me, if you so desire, from the abominable slavery to Maya's illusion, spells and tricks?:pray:

Can I walk all alone with the Lord of my heart, Sri Krsna and have Him guide me step by step as if by dictation of Supersoul who is situated in the core of my heart?:pray:

Can I forever kick away the unsavory association of un-godly people who take you for a ride down into the deep dark pit of sense gratification?:pray:

"My Lord, I am here, I want to be your man and not maya's man, so please hear my petition to you on this day, at this place. Make me or break me, but somehow or other give me your aspiring servant another chance to redeem himself in Your Lotus eyes. Cast your loving glance of mercy whereby I can again gain the succour of grace needed to associate with your pure devotee, whom you've so kindly sent to me for my deliverance!":pray:

As I read this I see that you want to talk to Krsna, you want Him to hear you, you want Krsna to make you His servant, you want to be alone with Him, have Him be your guide, and give you another chance. You want the Lord to bless you, notice you, and give you the association of a pure devotee.

Today I was looking a the cover of a BTG that was recently sent to me. Listening to Krsna play his flute are two cows, and three deer. Staring at this picture for many minutes I got the deep sense that these are not ordinary animals. My God, what eternally-magnificent souls they must be ...to just lie there and listen and be alone with Him. I just know from the bottom of my heart that I am nothing like these great personalities. Then I looked at the rest of the painting: the trees, grass, tons of flowers, Krsna's foot on the grass and flowers. I thought that it would be OK if I could just be a blade of grass. Not the one under His foot. Who do I think I am?

I feel like praying, "Dear Krsna, I am your unworthy slave. I am not even that because a slave knows exactly what to do - and does it. I have no good qualities other than the smallest amount of attraction to your beautiful form. Even this tiny good in me I constantly ignore and deny by my actions ...finding so many things on a daily basis, besides you, that I want to look at and do. And so I go about my life stuffing myself in so many ways with maya. Then late at night I feel rotten and wish I was different. I am truly your unworthy and above all, ungrateful slave - which makes me not even a slave. Much less. Whatever you call that - then this is who I am. My sincerity is a joke. Please have mercy on me a sinner. If there is one possible favor You could grant me, then I must ask for your mercy. Whatever lift that gives me will be a million times better than what I have now, despair and guilt and a natural attracted to everything bad. Yes, I do have a list of all my past service but what does that prove? Looking at it, big deal. Just a small drop compared to the ocean of drops of service that even just one of your real slaves easily and glady performs each day of eternity. Please Lord, have mercy on me a sinner.

I can't buy into all this service being slavery stuff. No loving God would demand their loved one to be a slave. Fortunately at the essence of Krishna Consciousness my personal conception of Krishna is that he is quite friendly and reciprocating in his relationship with people that have even the smallest amount of affection for Him.

I can't buy into all this service being slavery stuff. No loving God would demand their loved one to be a slave. Fortunately at the essence of Krishna Consciousness my personal conception of Krishna is that he is quite friendly and reciprocating in his relationship with people that have even the smallest amount of affection for Him.

"Service is our life, it is everything for us. We thrive only there. And whenever we want to do the work of a master, we deviate from that; we go away, we degrade. By serving, we live, and by trying to make ourselves master, by lording it over others, we die." The word, slavey, isn't a word I normally use. "Servant" or "humble servant" is more familiar. But is approaches something even nicer. Prabhupada said that the Lord is very kind. I completely agree with you. My conception is that God is a very loving God. Obviously He doesn't think of us as His slaves. Nor does my conception of Him bring up any sort of thoughts such as He is demanding.

I don't think He is demanding, at all, but I do think reality demands certain things. A lock can be made by the sweetest person you will ever meet, but the lock is very demanding. Only a certain key will open it. I think of Krsna as a divine, loving, little boy who is simple and sweet - very loving and childlike. In His realm I only see loving exchanges. Everyone is lost in that. To me, this is reality. I don't think His realm is guarded or has a warning sign out front. If it is guarded by anything, then I would think more like a fine screen made of love. Only tiny, loving souls can easily slip through it. Hare Krsna

Hmmm...

It's only Krishna who said "There is nothing in this 3 world that I'm forced to do, But still I act."

He said so because, if He'll stop working there will degeneration in our society, harmony will be disrupted and I'll not add more, it's more prominent nowadays, see for yourself.

See how our Lord is compassionate, and the thing is that he also wants us to be so.

The servant and slavery matter does not count that much if we go in deep details. Remember to protect Dharma Krishna accepted to become the servant of a Devotee in the Battle of Kurukshetra.

What matters to him is Lokasamgraha, service to others and of course it's only attainable by Serving our sweet lord.

Nicely said, Amlesh. Thank You. Back to the original question on the thread, How Can I Deepen My Personal Relationship With Him? ...isn't this what the mercy of Nitai-Gaura was all about, helping us to deepen our personal relationship with God? Therefore, the "How" is the Holy Name. Chant the Maha Mantra and you will attain the Lord's most intimate, inner circle of loving affairs. This is the standard of love contained in the Holy Name.

Nicely said, Amlesh. Thank You. Back to the original question on the thread, How Can I Deepen My Personal Relationship With Him? ...isn't this what the mercy of Nitai-Gaura was all about, helping us to deepen our personal relationship with God? Therefore, the "How" is the Holy Name. Chant the Maha Mantra and you will attain the Lord's most intimate, inner circle of loving affairs. This is the standard of love contained in the Holy Name.