IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sunilsahota

Budh, Shani and Mangal in my 11th house..help

Rate this topic

Hi there,

im Sunil, 20 - Male Born in London UK on the 4th June 1987 at 17.06pm!

I have been unemployed for 6 months now and have had no luck. I was told i have Budh, Shani and Mangal Graha. Can someone confirm this...and what should i do>

Thank you

Sunil

Jai Mataji

well, I am getting Libra Lagna. Venus, the Lagna Lord is placed in 7th house and aspecting the Lagna. Saturn, the Yogakaraka, is also moderately well placed in 2nd house but having malefic aspects from Rahu, Jupiter and the Sun. 10th Lord Moon is placed in 11th house under aspect of Saturn. Position of Mars and Mercuy in 9th house is favorable in professional and financial matters. Overall, the chart is Okay in regard to professional matters. It is just the dasa which is causing the trouble. At present, you are running under Moon/Rahu and Rahu is having conjunction of malefic Jupiter in 6th house besides being placed in 12th house under debilitation in Navamsha Chart. The job-loss appears to be due to some enmity. Anyway, there are some good chances of getting job before mid July 2008. The next antardasa of Jupiter (19th July 2008 to 18 Nov 2009) is also likely to be struggle-ful; therefore, you need to be careful in your social relations. As you are in western country, regular remedial measures will be tough to perform, therefore, in order to propitiate Rahu, you can donate light bulbs and/or fan to Hospital or related organisations on Thursday.