Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

RadheRade1657=RadheyRadhey108

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

I wanted you all to know that I'm radherade1657. I had to do a system restore on my computer, and I forgot my internet password, so now I can't get on my email address. So, I have to start over with a new Audarya account as well, since I had an email w/ my Audarya passoword in it saved on my computer that I (obviously) am now unable to access. :rolleyes:

Posted

 

Yay! This is my thirtieth post! I can PM now! Talk to you tomorrow Indulekha Dasi and I'd like to have sangha w/ you Baobatree (if you're up to it). :) Night guys! Jai Sri Radharani!

 

I would be quiet happy to have satsang with you. I'll pm you my email.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...