IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Recognition Of Gay Unions In Austria

Rate this topic

I just wish homosexuals would leave society in general alone by not pushing their agenda.

The point is the human life and human society are meant to function as God designed and decried. He has a structure for human society that leads to spiritual realization through the progressive development of the human soul from one birth to the next. Homosexuality is a deviation in this process.

How many homosexual marriages do we see given sanction in the Mahabharata?

Brilliant point, I see homosexual couples as setback in evolution and somewhat psychologically stuck in uncurable egotism. It's all about egoistic personality disorder.

Yes, it's a disease we all as society of affluent dilapidation have to pay for.

I think you guys are just mad because you had some sort of crazy obnoxious homosexual gurus or something that turned Iskcon into a real nightmare. I don't deny there are some real obnoxious homosexuals out there but I just can't be on the hate train anymore. I am bored with hating liberals and homosexuals.

I think you guys are just mad because you had some sort of crazy obnoxious homosexual gurus or something that turned Iskcon into a real nightmare. I don't deny there are some real obnoxious homosexuals out there but I just can't be on the hate train anymore. I am bored with hating liberals and homosexuals.

Well, my school-mate Rebecca got free tickets to see "la cage afaux" --I went with her to see it on Broadway NYC about three years ago.

Robert Guillette was in it as the lead and it was a great specticle of a show --and I thought to myself that, 'If I was a gay man' my boy friend would have to be on a par with the chorus line dancers both in looks and acrobatic skills.

So that means I am bigoted only against dull, insipid, ugly an non-acrobatic Gay men.

I am sorry but this may also include Islamic terrorist gays too.

Oh, my. This must also include crazy obnoxious homosexual gurus --can you blame me? Be kind & gentle please.

-- "I ammmm whooo I ammmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Are you composing another cute and witty response as we speak bhaktajan? :)

How thoughtfull to think of me while, ,the key board.

I am gushing and giddy.

"I'm so happy, so happy and and and and " ---You see what's happening here?

Sri Vishnu!

Sri Vishnu!

Sri Vishnu!

Well, my school-mate Rebecca got free tickets to see "la cage afaux" --I went with her to see it on Broadway NYC about three years ago.

Robert Guillette was in it as the lead and it was a great specticle of a show --and I thought to myself that, 'If I was a gay man' my boy friend would have to be on a par with the chorus line dancers both in looks and acrobatic skills.

So that means I am bigoted only against dull, insipid, ugly an non-acrobatic Gay men.

I am sorry but this may also include Islamic terrorist gays too.

Oh, my. This must also include crazy obnoxious homosexual gurus --can you blame me? Be kind & gentle please.

-- "I ammmm whooo I ammmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fair enough. :)

Everyone is equally downtrodden in the material world. It is only the illusion of maya that some appear to be well situated. Pity the temporarily rich and famous. From that position of success and aacceptance spiritual life is much much harder to take up seriously.

Again there are no homosexuals. There are only spiritsouls playing roles assigned to them by their karma.

"The humble sage sees with equal vision..."

Brilliant point, I see homosexual couples as setback in evolution and somewhat psychologically stuck in uncurable egotism. It's all about egoistic personality disorder.

Yes, it's a disease we all as society of affluent dilapidation have to pay for.

Yes, gender confusion disease. They go around calling everyone homphobic when really they are hetrophobic if anyone is phobic at all.

Becasue they are a minority people have taken to fawning over them. We have to learn to see from the spiritual perspective. Everyone is spiritsoul.

If I accept everyone as spiritsoul, part and parcel of Krishna, then what greater level of acceptance can I offer to anyone? Why do they insist on my accepting their false designation (homosexual) as genuine as if it were real?

Yes, gender confusion disease. They go around calling everyone homphobic when really they are hetrophobic if anyone is phobic at all.

Becasue they are a minority people have taken to fawning over them. We have to learn to see from the spiritual perspective. Everyone is spiritsoul.

If I accept everyone as spiritsoul, part and parcel of Krishna, then what greater level of acceptance can I offer to anyone? Why do they insist on my accepting their false designation (homosexual) as genuine as if it were real?

Gotta admit that is a good point.

I am not mad AM. Just because I disagree with their outlook does not make me a hater. Don't fall into that trap. I disagree with many things about my own lifestyle. I don't take sadhana bhakti seriously and thus am on a head trip. I lust after woman (although abstaining at present). It is about not needing to pretend black is white just so someone will feel more comfortable with a lie than the truth.

Gotta admit that is a good point.

There're so many good points - take the hippies, the hippies of the sixties, they introduced such as organically grown food, vegetarianism, clean water, sense of family and much more like flowers what can be dovetailed with bhakti, but what the homosexuals except selfishness actually did something going?

I would be thankful if there was something, but cannot find anything.

There're so many good points - take the hippies, the hippies of the sixties, they introduced such as organically grown food, vegetarianism, clean water, sense of family and much more like flowers what can be dovetailed with bhakti, but what the homosexuals except selfishness actually did something going?

I would be thankful if there was something, but cannot find anything.

You make it like homosexuality is some cultural sub-group. It's a sexual preference. I know this may come as a shock, but homosexuals aren't bound by a single moral rule. They all live different lives and have different lifestyles. They're not all the same. Some of them are even hippies! :eek2:

There are many kind and compassionate homosexuals. Unfortuantely, you can't see that.