IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

dreams

Rate this topic

i know in some scircles of astrology that they dont belive in dreams...they say its part of you subcounciese mind.....but what does it mean when u have dreams about lord vishnu in his various foms.....even the different devas like mother durga or lord genesha, hauman, mother laxmi......i have had dreams like this before....bt lately they have been happening more often...i guess it would mean that it is a good thing but there is nothing good in my life to speak about any insight from the astrologers

Dear Eshwar,

Your dreams indicate that you to fulfill some religious commitments which you owed but not done so far.Any unfulfilled commitment generally repeats as a dream regularly in one form or other. So, go for pilgrimage, visit some famous religious places, your soul gets satisfied and you become normal.

Wish a happy pilgrimage,

USR

Dear Eshwar,

Your dreams indicate that you to fulfill some religious commitments which you owed but not done so far.Any unfulfilled commitment generally repeats as a dream regularly in one form or other. So, go for pilgrimage, visit some famous religious places, your soul gets satisfied and you become normal.

Wish a happy pilgrimage,

USR

yeah that what i would like to do one day but that is not possiable....at this time, is there an alternate i could do for the time being