IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sarva gattah

If we could only see what the material univese really looks like?

Rate this topic

BTW, what is the meaning of inner diameter of the universe? What is "inner" here?

I think the view here is inner refers to the space between the what is conceived of as the outer coverings. Like a coconut the universe is said to have a shell of earth water fire etc. and inside that are the planetary systems each layer from the earth to the mind is ten sizes as thick as the preceding one. I think this is right Avi.

Let us do some calculation: . . .

Let us do some calculation: [do it long hand without a calculator --like in the "good old days"--- before the plague, or tsunami, or krakatoa, or WWI or WWII or Admiral Perry's landing in Japan, or before Isabella' s gamble paid off or before Shakha-Zulu & Sitting Bull & Queen Maia maia & the Librarian at Alexandria lived and died]

A dog had lived 10 years --so he lived until he was 70 years old.

The ship on the horizon is soo small.

Albert Einstein: "Time is relative", "gravity is relative to mass"

Little acknowledged scientific Facts: the poison is the source of the antidote.

If she says she dislikes me, then she probably is attracted to me --who knows what she's thinking?

Laws of physics always latently contain the inverse principle within its own properties.

You can see? Shut off the lights! Now you cannot see.

She is so beautiful! I lust for her, as does all mankind --she is really a bag of stool, bile, blood, etc.

Little acknowledged scientific Facts: No one knows what electricity is --they only know how to direct its use.

All the people who have recently died in sudden naturual catastrophies [ie: Thailand tsunami, China earthquakes, USA Mid-west Tornados, California Wild-fires, New York City Falling Construction Cranes] all had faith that it would happen to somebody else or that a Scientist will come to the rescue. A doctor is always needed on space ships to new frontiers of "eating, sleeping, mating and defending".

Good bless the scietific innovations since the last time it was the good old days.

Look forward when the average Housewife has more leisure time to read LIFE Magazine's next headline.

Sardonic and insidiously investing in a brighter future for all fighters of terroism and the price of Rice in China and the price of petro in Saud's ledger sheet and the price of maya,

Bhaktajan

It says the inner diameter of the universe is only 4 billion miles. Anybody here really believe that?

Me: I believe that the sastra is correct.

You: I believe ____________.

Me: Please tell us WHO, WHAT, WHERE you believe.

Have you met this entitity?

Are they (your beliefs) tangible?

Will they return your call?

Do they believe you?

Would they give you the time of day, or, just pay your university tuition after a full tour of duty?

Do they help you enjoy yourself?

When your lights go out, do you go to fix it yourself?

You are helpless at the whims of so much unbelievable phenomena.

Like an intelligent woman who is a stripper to pay for her children's milk.

Yes, scientific progress is always there to fall back on.

Me: I believe that the sastra is correct.

You: I believe ____________.

Me: Please tell us WHO, WHAT, WHERE you believe.

Have you met this entitity?

Are they (your beliefs) tangible?

Will they return your call?

Do they believe you?

Would they give you the time of day, or, just pay your university tuition after a full tour of duty?

Do they help you enjoy yourself?

When your lights go out, do you go to fix it yourself?

You are helpless at the whims of so much unbelievable phenomena.

Like an intelligent woman who is a stripper to pay for her children's milk.

Yes, scientific progress is always there to fall back on.

I believe in a transcendent reality that is not dependent on the size of the universe as stated by the scientists or the Bhagavatam. I could not care less if either one is right or if they are both wrong.

The essential thing in cosmology is to realize Krishna's presence within and as the cosmos. The rest is just a distraction.

Because I haven't taken LSD in several decades I can't decipher the rest of your post.... sorry.

. . . Because I haven't taken LSD in several decades I can't decipher the rest of your post.... sorry.

Don't be sorry.

LSD is made by scientists.

You do believe cent per cent with empirical truth?

SO WHY IS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON DARK?

This is where the light(s) of all the so-called [millions & billions?] stars shine over the lightyears of distance only to be pitch black during night hours.

Also, Black is known to absorb light--but if there is only space out there with Stadium-Night-Game Lights called sun-Globes shining why is it a 99% blackened cosmic sky?

{Actually the darkness is the "Shadow SB 3.12.2" body given-up by Brahmaji --but what do I know?}

WHY DO I NEED A FLASHLIGHT TO USE THE OUT-HOUSE?

Our senses are so lacking that we all quote confidently anyone who will give us our daily sense grade--we are lemmens running over the cliff while claiming to be independent thinkers.

Most mechanisms are beyond our control and knowledge.

We are adolescent delinquents vandalizing our neighborhoods without the ability to contribute anything of lasting value.

PS: I am just rambling! Help me sto

Most mechanisms are beyond our control and knowledge.
This kind of statement should never be allowed to cross the minds of a child.

as any of 'enlightenment' or knowledge can share that all existence can be experienced and it is simply by words that we are incapable of defining the experience.

but knowledge evolves my young friend and each are capable if we seek within the humility of choice.

we are all equal, so as one can experience and describe, the next can also.

in time, with all the contributions, then the total experience of existence can be One within the collective consciousness

my friend it is really that close

LSD is made by scientists.

You do believe cent per cent with empirical truth?

And one of my favorite underground chemists was a :cool: named Owsley. I believed in his science. Then I learned about Albert Hoffman the grandfather of :cool: scientists world wide (and who just passed on BTW). I believe he was god sent.

But neither of them comes close to Krishna who brought better magic to life via the cow pie.

Your question about my believing cent per cent in empirical truth is to lame to deal with. Sorry again.

"Your question about my believing cent per cent in empirical truth is to lame to deal with. Sorry again."

..............................................................................................................

Yes, I see. Sounds like you're are a very sorry fellow. Well I forgive you.

Let me be less crytic--if it might help you decipher what I'm talking about.

empiric = that which can be proved by touching it and/or seeing it with your own senses.

So my snide statement alludes to: drug addled hippies investing in pychodelic drug induced altered consciousness as 'reliable' paths toward enlightenment.

And one of my favorite underground chemists was a :cool: named Owsley. I believed in his science.

Owsley Stanley III (the bear) is now a naturalized Australian citizen since 1996, (now living down under for 29 years) Owsley and his wife Sheilah live in the bush in Queensland where he creates sculpture, much of it wearable art. I wonder if he has ever been to New Govardhan, they need to be turned on:D ?