wadwal

Job

Rate this topic

Name: Raj singh

DOB : 3rd Dec 1982

Time: 04:15am

Place: Banga, Punjab

Respected Gurus,

I am hardtimes at work(stock market analyse) because my mind very unstable and what gem do i need to wear get success? Also thinking about leaving my current job and starting my business as stocks trading with few of my friends.

Should i be wear a ruby or pukhraj or some other gemstones for success. What can i do to be successful at it. I have lost some money in last few months.

Thank You,

Raj

Dear USR,

I have done a BS in Electrical engineering in USA and i am working on my MBA.

First event came to america age of 3, begining of 1986.

second event took place got in university of mass, begining 2001.

third finish my school in may of 2006 and got a job in engineering march/april 2006.

I am wearing neelam right now, is that good for me?

Should i take off neelam and wear a ruby because for the success in business or job, for wealth?

I am also thinking of leaving this job and became a fultime stocktrader. Would that be right move for me?

Last question, When would i be getting married and where (america or india)?

Thank you for all your help,

Raj

Dear Raj Singh,

I remember that i already replied you . I was busy replying some of the members, whose problems i felt require immediate attention. Some may follow and some may not follow, is left to their wisdom. Pl ask only one question on only one thing ,which you feel important. I will reply.

Thank you for waiting so long for a reply.

USR

Hello USR,

Thank you for the reply. I understand you are very busy person helping out others. I personally like to thank you for help everyone on this site.

Question: I would like to ask is Should i take off the blue sapphire because it is in exalted, and start wearing a ruby because it is lord of Eleventh house for gains and a pearl because my 10th house lord is moon for my profession?

Thank you for all your help--

RAJ

My dear Raj Singh,

Saturn is lord of 4th and 5th houses is exalted in Lagna requires no further boost by wearing Neelam.You can safely remove. Venus as lagna lord is a benefic. Coming to Sun the 11th lord in 2nd with Budhatitya yoga is good. Your 2nd lord and 7th lord Mars is exalted and vargottama is good and aspecting the 7th,10th and 11th.For gains 2,10,11 houses and lords are well placed.For speculation and business 7th house lord Mars make you take hasty decision on the spur of the moment causing losses sometimes. Mars is in the constellation of Sun ,the 11th lord in 2nd. If you want to stabilise Mars for steady gains and get continuous profits, wear a Ruby(pure gem) on the ring finger.Your Sani sadesath has ended by 7/2007. Things will improve and benefits can be expected. Before 5/2010 in Sani mahadasa Sani antardasa you are sure to get married at any time.Search for the girl and be ready.The girl most likely has to be from your place ,but stay at foreign land for the purpose of business.

With best wishes and good luck,

USR

Dear USR;

I heard you are in america. Hope everything is well.

USR ji, I am having alot fights with my dad regrading alot issues. I almost walked away from my family. He is telling me "your are with the family or dead to us". I dont know what to do. I am unable to do my work at my job. The fight took place yesterday around 5 pm to 6 pm EST on sunday. I can aslo provide my dad's DOB. I believe this happen because my MARS in the 4th house Exaltation and it is Debilitation in the 10 house(father's house). If i wear a Ruby would that help my relationship with my dad..

Thanks,

RAJ

Other Respected Gurus are more then welcome to leave their suggests.