IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashwini sachdeva

Major earthquake predicted in India

Rate this topic

Sachdeva,

I think much astrological data is not available on this subject.What is your observation astrologically ?. Can you enlighten me on this. Any good advanced literature on this available. The general happening is one day before Amavasya or Poornima. But when and where ,accurately no body so far has predicted. The celestial bodies are very active on these days. But the rays of concentration on a place either on earth or sea is to be researched with proper tools.

USR

Dear Aswani Sachdeva,

Thanks for prompt reply. If you find any good Indian Vedic text in English on this subject pl inform me. What is your experience as an astrologer ? What method you adopt for prediction. Just to know new things , i am asking. You can also offer your astrological observations on the problems posed by the members.Revealing the secrets of astrology to others can educate other aspirants and also updates our knowledge.

Thank you,

USR

Dear Aswani Sachdeva,

I find that when Mars(Represents Earth) is in Gemini (Twins) vibrating twins and is in Arudra (a fiery star representing Lord Shiva)Star constallation the earth quake is likely to happen. This also when moon is 7/8 or1/12 to Sun ie near Amavasya or Pournami . All the natural elements become active.

USR

Dear USR

Though I have learned and am involved with Astrology for the last ten years, I practice it for friends and relatives. I learnt Nadi(Umang Taneja) and another technicque developed by an astrologer Mr SK mehta, I only apply Parashari.

Your explanation for prediction of earthquake appears to be very logical. I think I have learned a good point.

Please tell about yourself.

Dear Aswani Sachdeva,

I developed curiosity for this subject since long , studied Palmistry,Numerology,Vaastu and astrology.My observations are :- Many astrological books are available on vedic method and it's application.Many authors write books based on the study of their own horoscopes and apply the theories to others. Each astrologer is familiar in a particular area. His/her statement in other areas doesn't contain relevent information. We have to study many good books and take what is best stated and forget the rest. Some books are trash.You can't straight away apply the rules given in ancient texts , if you do, you are sure to end-up in a messy prediction. Many of the rules/ predictions frighten the people to their skin, they feel life is worthless. I find ,if correct principles are applied , astrology and palmistry can give good and accurate predictions. The destiny can be modified from worst to best or best to worst by our actions. This is what i observed after seeing many people horoscopes and palms. It is a good tool to guide and caution.It is a vast subject, it can be learnt by study and practice and developing your own method.

By profession i am an Engineer. IITian.

USR

Dear USR

I am impressed by the vast knowledge that you possess and the indepth study you have made in various ancient subjects. I hve studied and appplied the Hebrew Kabala system of NUmerology given in her book by Linda Goodman. I have also studied Vastu in discussion with some serious practioners. Palmistry is yet on my agenda.

To what extent do these sciences help in changing one's destiny is the question. And in all cases or some? And again, isn't the result so achieved, predestined?

AS