bhargavaa Posted March 19, 2008 Report Posted March 19, 2008 Namaste!!! Thanks to the reply to my earlier question. I am repeating my details.My date of birth is 6.10.1979 and time of birth is 21:55 PM and place of birth is Lucknow(Uttar pradesh).Do I have a Laxmi yog and mahalaxmi yog in 2012 during Chandra Mahadasha ? I am in semi Government Job in Managerial Cadre,Is this because of Raj yog in my kundli? Also how will my career in HR shape,will I grow well? how my position will be Financially?When will I have my own House? Regards AB <!-- / message --> Quote
Sunds Posted March 19, 2008 Report Posted March 19, 2008 What exactly is Laxmi yog and mahalaxmi yog? Can someone elaborate. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.