Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Vipassana Meditaion

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I did not not know where to post this thread, But I have posted it in 'Vedic Culture' which I know is not apt.

 

I will be attending the 10-day Vipassana maditation coarse at the Dhamma Centre at Igatpuri (26 / Mar - 6 / April).

Has anyone attended the coarse? What is your feedback?

Posted

i havent attended the course personally but know many who have... and everyone who has been there seems to have positive things to say about the place and the course... so carry on... best if luck...

Posted

Tomorrow at 2.00 PM, I will join the Vipassanna Centre. I will be staying there for ten days cut out fro the rest of the world. I am going to learn the basics of Vipassanna and also to quit my smoking adiction.

Hope I succeed in my endeavour.

-Sunder.

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...