IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
skorpion63

Blue sapphire good or not for me?

Rate this topic

Dear sirs i am a new member to your forums and find them to be one of the best on the net.

I would like you people to analayse my charts and tell me a bit about my financial future and also if there are any political possibilities in my horoscope.

Also kindly suggest which stones i should wear. some astrologers suggest i should wear blue sapphire and some say its not good for me.kindly guide me in this respect.

My details are below

Date : 23/november/1971 ,

Time: 4:10 AM (morning),

Place: Meerut (india) .

Regards

post-11242-138274054954_thumb.jpg

Dear skorpion63.

Gemstone for Shani (Saturn) is not first choice for you. Shani si yogakaraka, but remedial measures in Yjotisha is prescribed on dasha periods. Your gemstone is gomed for Rahu, lord of mahadasha. Second choice for you is gemstone for your lagnesha (lord of your first house), in your case that will be Shukra (Venus) and diamond is gemstone for Shukra.

When mahadasha is change than you must change your gemstone and wear new gemstone of new lord of your mahadasha.

2010.18.03. year your mahadsha lord it will be Guru (Jupiter), you will run mahadasha of Guru, and you must wear yelow saphhire.

Your financial situation will be better on greater scale with Guru mahadasha.

Thanks ushapati ji, i really appriciate your help

I m glad to help you. If you like blue sapphire, you can wear it without fear. Shani is yogakaraka for you and in your case wearing gemstone for Shani will not produce any negative effects. Blue sapphire will help you in health issues, career issues, marriage isues, financial issues, intellect issues, child issues, domestic isues, in relations with your mother, with your father.

But I suggest you that you wear gemstone for your mahadsha lord.