IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Robanon

Cracked tongue, bad breath, constipation, mucus..HELP!

Rate this topic

Hi, i've been reading on ayurveda for a couple of weeks, before I was on a typical american diet, except I didn't drink sodas or excess junk food, I also didnt eat fast food except maybe once a week... I determined I had an agitated vatta balance or w/e so I've been eating foods according to those guidelines for 2 days, I still only have a bowel movement maybe once every 3 days... Anyway today was a real shock, because just after I started eating like this I experienced something i've never had before, I went to the sink to get rid of mucus in my throat, which has been a problem for awhile, and when I was done I felt a sore on the tip of my tongue, I looked and there was a relatively deep crack, I did some research all I could find was geographic tongue, but the rest of my tongue is smooth (except coated with white sometimes because I think I have a candida overgrowth)... Anyway I intend to do a colon cleanse and a eat a lot better but here's some questions:

Will my tongue fissure ever heal?

If I can't steam "fresh" vegetables, are canned ones cooked on the stove O.K?

How much olive oil/ghee should I consume daily, im very skinny for being 6'7" tall (weigh 180lbs) and I have dry skin btw, so i'm trying to add fat,

Should I be working out during this 'diet'/cleanse

What do you guys think about the "master cleanse", which consists of lemon water with cayenne pepper and daily morning sea salt bowel flushes

a little background: im 17 years old, can't go all natural in the city im in, and overall an inexperienced naturopath, I have acne breakouts really bad right now, it seems to be getting worse everyday ive been on 'healthy' food, but the WORST problem is my stomach growls CONSTANTLY just before I get out of school, and overall it just growls alot, theres not much pain, it's just really loud and embarassing

I think that's it, all help appreciated!

edit: im also eating 3 times as much food as normal these past 2 days, especially today, i havent stopped eating, might this be a sign of parasites not getting what they want or something?

Dearest rabanon

as i come to know about u.. that ur suffering from vaat dosh and its starting stage of vayu vikar.. like due to constipation its arise,, and i havnt physically examine u or didnt done ur pulse diagnose but i m sure that ur having Pitta prakrati.. and thats the reason of dry skin also..

brother u can take little worm milk before sleeping and addd 2-3 tea spoon ghee for lubrication in body and will help full in ur constipation.. if some medicine avialable in ur place i have very good treatement in Ayurveda for u .. whre u from.. ?? what u do??

waiting for ur quick reply

adwait

Greetings Adwait !

I am from Texas, USA. I am a school student and that is the reason why I am waiting to do a master cleanse of my colon until spring break vacation, because I can't do sea salt flushes in the morning for 3 hours, I have school then =(.

Are you sure about the warm milk?, in my past milk has always caused excess mucus, is it just flushing it out or something like that? Also, keep in mind my milk source is from american supermarkets, so it's not very healthy as far as I know.

I live near a major city, so there is plenty of western medicines, but im not sure about ayurvedic herbs, and they would not be fresh anyway.

I bought some lemons today I plan to start drinking that with warm spring water in the morning, going to buy some ghee tommorow.

More detailed background: I've always been thin, lightweight, and tall, I've never had much muscle, even when I was physically active. I suffer from insomnia, and don't have much energy during the day, more comes at night, but not much... I'm sensitive to the sun, I've worn glasses since I was a child, my myopia is significantly bad.. I have all the signs of an unhealthy teenage person, but I haven't given in to cravings so I think it's fixable. I don't suffer from any psychological issues other than anxiety in public.

Thankyou so much for all your help!!

Greetings Adwait !

I am from Texas, USA. I am a school student and that is the reason why I am waiting to do a master cleanse of my colon until spring break vacation, because I can't do sea salt flushes in the morning for 3 hours, I have school then =(.

Are you sure about the warm milk?, in my past milk has always caused excess mucus, is it just flushing it out or something like that? Also, keep in mind my milk source is from american supermarkets, so it's not very healthy as far as I know.

I live near a major city, so there is plenty of western medicines, but im not sure about ayurvedic herbs, and they would not be fresh anyway.

I bought some lemons today I plan to start drinking that with warm spring water in the morning, going to buy some ghee tommorow.

More detailed background: I've always been thin, lightweight, and tall, I've never had much muscle, even when I was physically active. I suffer from insomnia, and don't have much energy during the day, more comes at night, but not much... I'm sensitive to the sun, I've worn glasses since I was a child, my myopia is significantly bad.. I have all the signs of an unhealthy teenage person, but I haven't given in to cravings so I think it's fixable. I don't suffer from any psychological issues other than anxiety in public.

Thankyou so much for all your help!!

Sounds like you are a Vayu/Kapha mix. Do you get affected by cold weather? Are you a frugal eater?

Adwait can confirm what I think, I might be wrong.

Sounds like you are a Vayu/Kapha mix. Do you get affected by cold weather? Are you a frugal eater?

Adwait can confirm what I think, I might be wrong.

I live in texas, so it doesnt really get below 50 degrees here :), but I usually sleep with the fan on even in the winter, so I guess the cold doesn't really bother me, however lately something strange happened, I kept the heater on so high that my parents said it was like a sauna in my room, but it felt normal to me... this lasted a few weeks, now I don't use the heater anymore... strange... I also used to eat sparingly, but that was because I wasn't hungry... Now I eat alot... 3 times more atleast.

Dear robanan

You know in weastern country thre is problem of good quality of herbs and availablity of Ayurvedic drugs. as per as according to Ayurveda philospy.. all those ras,rakt,Mass, Meth, mazza, Asthi, sukra, and finally Ooj,, these are the out put come from taking food means and in english we can say juice, blood, Mass, vassels, BOne, sperm all those prodcued step by step in body from the food what we take..

and regarding to ur case from liver what secretion of fliuid like Mucus is due to acces out come of bile duct and in Ayurveda we can say that secreation of Pitta comes in acces amount thats wy u feel mucous.. I m sorry if it cant clear to u . becoz of my knowledge in my language and try to translate in English..

So the first treatment will be for u is Virechan ( cleanse of ur whole body) the most effective Herbs will be Castor oil and brother i can make cure ur 75% problem in one day but the matter of avialablty of herbs and Ayurveda medicine..

U know i consult on google and skpye and send patient medicine in parcel to other part of world and i have many pateint in euorope and also in Florida, and newyork,, so if u come online in messenger id, or SKype, i will tell u more remidies to make u cure..

u can add me in both

vaidyajitripathi@gmail.com

vaidyajitripathi@

vaidyajitripathi@skype.com

as u will be online i can ask and discuss more in details with u ..

regards

adwait tripathi

Thankyou again Adwait,

I added you on messenger id....

An update of my symptoms as I am eating better... I hope.

My face has acne now, worse than any normal breakout, and I haven't eaten anything to promote acne! is this a good or bad sign?

My digestion movements are more frequent now, it gets more frequent everyday... but my urine is painful and very dark yellow or sometimes very clear... My stools are yellowish and diuretic, and they also have white spots in them... Im quite scared by this.. what could this mean?

my stomach is growling much less though, and i've noticed one cause of it was posture...

Im drinking fresh squeezed lemon water to fight my infection right now, im compiling a list of some ayurvedic food guidelines and herbs to go shopping tommorow, i'll see what I can find.. Where might I find liquid Ghee in america??

I got a neti pot and I used it to help my mucus problem, i did it wrong but I will eventually learn it :)... How often should I do it? once every night? or more?

EDIT- Adwait cleared everything up on , thanks again :)

Thankyou again Adwait,

I added you on messenger id....

An update of my symptoms as I am eating better... I hope.

My face has acne now, worse than any normal breakout, and I haven't eaten anything to promote acne! is this a good or bad sign?

My digestion movements are more frequent now, it gets more frequent everyday... but my urine is painful and very dark yellow or sometimes very clear... My stools are yellowish and diuretic, and they also have white spots in them... Im quite scared by this.. what could this mean?

my stomach is growling much less though, and i've noticed one cause of it was posture...

Im drinking fresh squeezed lemon water to fight my infection right now, im compiling a list of some ayurvedic food guidelines and herbs to go shopping tommorow, i'll see what I can find.. Where might I find liquid Ghee in america??

I got a neti pot and I used it to help my mucus problem, i did it wrong but I will eventually learn it :)... How often should I do it? once every night? or more?

EDIT- Adwait cleared everything up on , thanks again :)

Sounds like you need to drink more water!

I am glad you have gotten a lot of help from Adwaitji, this was just an additional suggestion if he hasn't given it to you yet.

but my urine is painful and very dark yellow or sometimes very clear...

You might have a urinary tract infection. They can get pretty severe. You might need to go to a doctor about it if it doesn't clear up soon. Cranberry juice helps a lot w/ mild ones though... I don't really know how severe yours is.

Ok i'm just gonna buy Triphala powder from bazaarofindia site, but i'm having trouble finding the correct one...

It wont let me post links... but there is a

'Certified Organic Triphala Ghee powder'

or the

Trifala (Triphala) powder which I guess doesnt have Ghee in it... I'm confused

What is the difference? What is better? I still suffer from 2-day long constipation, poor skin, poor eyesight, candida infection... It's getting better, but I've decided to just try this out anyway... please No other "cheaper" price sources..

Hi brother u wont buy the triphala ghee the better is u can buy the triphala powder.. and the triphala makes from three herbs.. awanla, harar and bahera.. and that is for digetion.. brother what i had suggest u the best that u can buy medicated castor oil and after u buy i will tell the process how to cleasene the liver and if u come online i will tell u more

how much triphala powder cost u thre for one pack.??

regards

adwait

The cost for triphala powder is 1 US Dollar per 1 Oz of powder...

Im afraid of castor oil because it could have the poison from the seed... Is there a less dangerous way?

You could take triphala tablets too, although they taste horrible.:( I took them for my digestive problems, but they didn't really help because I had a serious anatomical problem.

freind thre is no danger in castor oil and in AYurveda thre is lot of importance of castor oil,, and all those castor oil in market are medicated without any danger..

so as u buyed the castor oil u can tell so that i will tell u the procedure how to take the castor oil and i m sure that ur 50% problem will solved after taking castor oil..

regards

adwait tripatih

when u have off next day .. in night before sleeping take 4-5 tea spoon castor in one cup add sweet luke warm milk mix with spoon drink that cup of milk and addition drink one more glass of milk.. in moring three times stool will come all those toxic inside stoach and intestine will comes out in stool and when it ends that means every toxic comes,, after the virechan of body take semi liquid diet.. and any problem u can mail me i will suggest u ..

regards

adwait

Took 4 tsp castor oil Saturday night with warm milk, but it is 20 hours later (sunday evening) and Nothing has happened, no bowel movements, not even a feeling of something in my intestines...nothing.. It obviously didnt work or is taking longer than an entire day to work?? Should I take more or should I stay away from it?

Took 4 tsp castor oil Saturday night with warm milk, but it is 20 hours later (sunday evening) and Nothing has happened, no bowel movements, not even a feeling of something in my intestines...nothing.. It obviously didnt work or is taking longer than an entire day to work?? Should I take more or should I stay away from it?

Your body is totally acidic.

Drink 1 1/2 Litters [1.5 Quarts] of Prune juice and/or apple juice to release your bowels.

'Ama' has accumulated in your intestines and the putrified acids from this ama is leaking out of your intestinal tract and is going into the blood stream [muscular/skeletal, or metabolic organs, or extreitory organs].

This mis-distribution of toxins that the liver and kidneys could not eliminate causes the toxins to be stored in body fat and/or in the bone and/or areas that are as far as possible from vital organs.

The body must be ridden of these toxins, and then,

the body's organs must be re-stregthened with proper nutrients to return to optimum functioning.

First the intestines must be vacated, and then,

"Alkaline" foodstuffs must be consumed, and thus,

"acid producing foods" must be eliminated until proper PH is restored:

Sugar, syrups, processed foods, bread, wheat and all grain flours & cereals, coffee, rice, beans, lentles, aged cheese, all kinds of oils, nuts [except almonds] and carbonated water and even 'local tap water with an inproper ph level' has been canabalizing your body's organs' own store of Vitimins, minerals and enzimes:

To re-gain the required organs' own store of Vitimins, minerals and enzimes you must change your diet overall.

Note: Mineral Water with a 'ph' of 7 as listed on the label is best. Tap water that has been filtered is next best. Tap water with alkalizing drops added to restore the water's correct ph is also recommended.

But, for now:

Eat only vegetables [except tomatoes] especially as soups, potatoes, green leafy vegitables, alfalfa sprouts, fresh milk whey, only fresh soft curd cheeses, milk made of almond paste, Green Juices: Barley grass powder juice, spirolina powder juice, fresh yogurt and especially aphodofolous and probiotics.

Avoid aged cheese and fruit juices until recovery.

best regards,

Bhaktajan